Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gail v. Makita

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Gail v. Makita - Page 7 Empty Re: Gail v. Makita

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 am

Noticing just how far stretched her own attire was, Gail shrugged and just let it fall. Gail sat down on top of Makita, using her panties as a rope to tie her hands together, delivering a few smacks on the ass whenever she felt that Makita was having it too easy as she worked. When finished, the victorious brunette would step off to admire her handiwork, a totally naked, bound and practically crying Makita.

"Aww, don't be like that, you came reeeeeaaally close to winning... here, you can have these back!" With an uncharacteristically sunny smile, Gail tried to force Makita's panties through her mouth using her foot!

Gail v. Makita - Page 7 SAdcZrMGail v. Makita - Page 7 MVRLLQmGail v. Makita - Page 7 I82ome3Gail v. Makita - Page 7 UAjmKPCGail v. Makita - Page 7 MAai8oKGail v. Makita - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 am

Makita's mood was getting lower and lower as now Gail was humiliating her even more by straddling her back and bounding her hands with her panties. Kicking the mat in frustration as she tried to get out from underneath of Gail, she was resisting futilely and was rewarded with spanks with each struggling she did, forcing her to stop and accept what was happening to her. Her eyes were watery after the humiliating display as she was still bounded by the panties and her butt being bright red from the spanks.

Things only got worse as now Gail was trying to force feed her own panties to her, resisting as much as she could but eventually the panties were forced into her mouth. The feeling was even more humiliating with the fact of Gail's foot being the one pushing the panties into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:00 am

As much as the audience was against Gail, they were also very much for the display she was making out of Makita. "I think they really like you!" Gail said, in her blatantly fake cheery tone. Without too much effort, she had Makita sprawled out, bound, and sucking on her own panties. And all it took was one "strategically placed" hit.

It felt pretty damn bad, deep down, she knew that she'd have lost the match, and maybe SHE'd have been the one being toyed with like this... But she had't lost! Sitting down again on the beaten girl's back and bound hands, Gail cupped a hand under her chin. The brunette forced it upwards so everyone could see her pretty expression - and to make sure she wasn't spitting the pair out, of course. "Good match, I hope we can do this again!"

Gail v. Makita - Page 7 SAdcZrMGail v. Makita - Page 7 MVRLLQmGail v. Makita - Page 7 I82ome3Gail v. Makita - Page 7 UAjmKPCGail v. Makita - Page 7 MAai8oKGail v. Makita - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:31 am

Makita tried her best to hide herself the best she could from her position, but Gail was intent on making that task easy for her. Makita tried her best to ignore the 'compliments' that Gail was showing her with, able to tell that those words were not as nice as Gail was trying to make them sound. Or maybe that was her bias opinion of Gail influencing that thought.

Her attempts to bury her face into the mat was ruined when Gail pulled her chin up to face the ravenous crowd with the tears forming at the corner of her eyes she could only feel more humiliated.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 am

Makita was just about at her limit, Gail could tell. She pulled her head up a little further, so that she could whisper straight into the pinkette's ear. "Hey, I'm really sorry about this... I have to keep appearances for the crowds. If you want, I'll make this up to you backstage..." Gail's free hand reached to Makita's backside, slapping it a few times, spanking it to leave a mark.

As soon as she was done with that however, Gail would immediately stand up and walk away, to the confusion of the audience, surely, she'd be fucking Makita onstage? They waited and waited, expecting Gail to come back holding a strap-on or whatever, but they would be utterly disappointed. It seemed that she'd just picked up and left halfway through her "victory celebration."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:45 am

Makita's eyes widened a bit as she heard Gail whisper into her ear. She wasn't sure if she should believe Gail or not, but there was a reason to believe her as she watched as Gail left the ring and did not come back. Now with the moment to breathe and think, Makita was overwhelmed with embarrassment as she got to her knees and covered herself up. Quickly she slid out of the ring and raced to the back to prevent herself more humiliation.

However she couldn't help but be curious about what Gail meant by her words, enough to try and take up her willingness to be forgiven...

WINNER: GAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7