Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rayne Suterusu - Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:47 am

Match Type- Submission Match
Ring- Standard AFW Ring
Victory Conditions- First to make their opponent submit verbally is the winner.

Rayne Suturusu
Rayne Suterusu - Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa 5d0b5ef294407a0b6b439dc9c6f80d7cb22f0d43

Versus

Rei Tomizawa
Rayne Suterusu - Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa Rei_tomizawa_by_tormentorangelripper-d35y480

Rei stretched in her locker room knowing that her match with Rayne was only moments away. The Cosplay Fighter first met Rayne at the gym where Rei had shown the rookie the ropes so to speak. However, in her carelessness, Rei had let Rayne beat her. Of course, Rei wasn't going all out, she wanted to teach Rayne. She a lot of potential in her little rookie, the girl was shy but had some talent. She was adorable and she always promised that she would get her "revenge". Rayne had left AFW to do some leveling up before returning to the ring. After 2 years, Rei saw Rayne's name back on the active list, she jumped at the chance to face her and see how much the rookie had progressed. She had always teased Rayne about how she called herself 'the grappler' when she knew she was better. Rei picked this match because she wanted to prove to Rayne that she was the better 'grappler' and she wanted Rayne to prove to her just how much she's improved. In order to make sure Rayne would give it her all, she decided to make it a submission match forcing Rayne to put her pride on the line as a fellow submission user.

Rei's Entrance Music: "Light My Fire"-Kotoko

Wearing her normal and trademark ring attire, Rei stretched herself out. Loosening up before her reunion with Rayne. Her music played as she made her way down the ramp. Fire and flashes of red erupted from the steps as she pointed skyward illuminating herself in the dark. Smiling, she high fived the audience as she ran towards the ring, sliding under the bottom rope on her stomach. Spinning onto her back, she performed a kickflip as she did a nice spin waving to the audience. Always loving the spotlight, Rei did a little walk around before retreating to her corner. Her heart starting to race as her music began to fade as her opponent's, or rather Rayne's, music began to play. Turning toward the ring entrance, Rei grinned and yelled.

"Come and Get me Rookie! I've been waiting 2 years to kick your ass! Don't let me wait any longer." Rei grinned cupping her hands over her mouth like a microphone a she leaned over the ropes."

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Rayne Suterusu - Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Re: Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:42 pm

It had been way, way too long.

Rayne stood back stage, sucking in a few deep breaths as she waited for her turn to make her entrance to the ring. It had been a long time since she had ben in this arena. The Grappler decided to take some time off from the AFW, feeling like she wasn't quite ready to be on the big stage yet. That was almost 2 years ago. If she wasn't ready by now, she would never be.

Once Rayne's music sounded through the arena, she took one last deep breath. Here goes nothing.

Rayne nearly ran out onto the ramp, and was greeted by the familiar flashes of camera's and the cheer of people. She wondered if anyone really remembered who she was. Her time in the AFW had been short lived, with only a match or two under her belt.

Rayne waved to the audience as she passed by, smiling the entire way down. But the entire time, she kept her eyes on the girl in the ring. Rei, the first person she had met when she first came here. She had been waiting a long time to finally get the chance to face her. And the Grappler had no intention of losing after all of her hard work.

Stepping up the stairs, Rayne ducked under the first rope and stood only a few feet from Rei. She couldn't hide her smile, or her delight. She missed her.

"It's been way, WAY too long!" she said, quickly closing the distance between the two so she could wrap her up in a tight hug.

Last edited by ThunderFox on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rayne Suterusu - Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa Empty Re: Submission War- Rayne Suturusu vs Rei Tomizawa

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 am

Rei smiled watching Rayne slip into the ring. She blushed a little when Rayne walked straight towards her and into her arms. The violet haired girl grinned and wrapped her arms around Rayne, giggling into her ear as she let of squeals of excitement. The Cosplay fighter lifted Rayne off her feet and spun her in place before hugging her again.

"I know! It's been too long!" Rei said absolutely bubbling with excitement. She grinned taking in her old friend's new physique and her new attire. " Man, it's really good to see you! I missed you so much! Looks like you changed for the better and you look tougher too. I'm sure you'll put up a great fight."

"However, you're still and always be a rookie to me." Rei smiled innocently at Rayne as slowly but sure, her smile shifted into a playful challenge. Rei put her hands behind her back and pressed her chest against Rayne's as she looked into her eyes. "I won't be holding back, so you better give me all you got because I'm not giving you any special treatment."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 am

Rayne was absolutely ecstatic to be in the ring again with Rei. She let out a little squeal hen she was lifted up by the violet haired girl. The last time they had seen each other was during their training session together. if you could really call it that. It was definitely a... unique experience. But it ended with Rayne coming out on top. She planned on making tonight a repeat of that outcome... minus the sex.

"Yeah... I figured red was more my color," she said, smiling like a doofus. "And I'm much tougher. Tough enough to make you give up in no time flat." she added with a wink.

Then, like the old days, Rei called her that name she just couldn't pass up calling her; Rookie. It didn't bother her. It was cute. but embarrassing. She definitely wasn't a rookie. She'd show her the truth of that tonight.

"Who needs special treatment? I'll make you submit, whether you are taking it easy or not," she said right back, her smile remaining. "Just don't go quitting too early, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 am

Rei took a step back and just starred at Rayne blankly. Her hands coming up to grab Rayne by her face. The violet haired girl then started to laugh before saying.

"Welll! Well! When did you grow a spine?" Rei said not quite believing this was the shy girl she met in the gym not more than 2 years ago. She was unbelievably shy and was so cute. Of course, Rayne was still cute. However, she carried a quiet confidence that Rei didn't quite see until now. They weren't just words. Rei could see it in Rayne's eyes. She truly believed she was going to beat her. Rei let go of Rayne's face and retreated back to her corner.

"Whatever Rookie, having a bigger mouth only makes hearing your submission all that more satisfying." Rei pointed out turning on her heels before facing Rayne across the ring. "There's no way I'm letting a rookie like you submit me. You need to go run off and hide to train for another 2 years to do that." Rei winked as she casually folded her arms around her chest leaning against the turnbuckle as she awaited the bell.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:31 am

Rayne's smile was replaced by confusion when Rei just stared at her. Her confusion was furthered when she reache dup and grabbed her face, as if inspecting to see if it was really her or not.

Her laughter, and her compliment brought her smile back though. Rei hadn't changed one bit. "I've always had one. I just needed to be shown how to show it," Rayne said. In her almost two year absence, she had trained long and hard to get to where she was today. The shy girl, the girl Rei first met, wasn't there anymore. Well... she was still really shy. But she was much, much better and showing off the confidence she needed to be a truly respected wrestler.

Once Rei retreated to her own corner, Rayne did the same, her eyes still trained on her old friend. She knew Rei was strong. She didn't get the chance to face her at her best. She knew that. But Rayne wasn't at her best either. This cold go either way.

"Oh, I'll get that submission, just like I did two years ago," Rayne shot back, a sly grin spreading on her face. She could hardly wait for the bell to ring. She had been waiting for this chance for way too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:55 am

Rei's mask of confidence was shattered by that last comment, the corner of her lip curved into a smile at the slyness expression on Rayne's face. She liked to trash talk and it looked like Rayne could hold her own. Her face flushed at the memory but Rei quickly erased the image from her mind. She had to get her mind into the game and take Rayne seriously. Rei had no idea what to anticipate from the rookie. Rayne no doubt would at least have an idea how Rei fought based on their spar or god forbid if she saw a few of her matches. Rei, on the other hand, had no idea what area or how Rayne had progressed. She knew that Rayne had some natural ability in grappling and submissions but it was safe to say that's not all she worked on. Rei pondered this before looking into Rayne's eyes, she began to stretch lightly and hop up and down in place to keep her body loose and warm.

Hearing the bell ring, Rei approached the center of the ring and offered her hands to Rayne as she openly challenged the grappler to a test of strength. Wanting to lace her fingers with Rayne and force the rookie on her back, agaisnt the ropes or on her knees but really wanted to gauge how strong she was.

"Let's go Rookie, you think you're stronger than me?" Rei said grinning. "Hah, I bet you're still weak."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 am

With the sound of the bell ringing throgh the arena, Rayne could barely contain her eagerness to get this started. She met Rei in the middle, smile almost plastered onto her face, and entangled her fingers with Rei's. She took a deep breath. The Grappler knew she could do this. She had beaten her once before, and she knew she could do it again, spar or not.

"Keep thinking that. It will make beating you even better once I prove to you how wrong you are," Rayne said, winking at her old friend before pushing against her with all her might, her body almost pressed against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:45 am

Rei grinned as Rayne locked hands with her but was moderately surprised by how strong she was. She could feel her opponent press her body against hers for more leverage against her. However, Rei smiled slyly, hiding it quickly to keep her poker face, as Rayne was just a shade weaker than her. The violet haired fighter pushed back and pressed her forehead against Rayne's and matched her strength for the moment. Their bodies pressing firmly against each other, Rei would breathe against Rayne's lips waiting for Rayne to wear herself out. Although she knew she was stronger than Rayne, she was stronger by a small margin. Rei was confident she could outlast Rayne and the moment she showed weakness, Rei would plant a quick kiss onto Rayne's lips before sliding her leg between Rayne's. Hooking the back of Rayne's leg with her own, she would push Rayne back at full strength. She would try to trip the girl backwards onto her back and land straight on top of Rayne her hips between Rayne's legs. Rei would grin and attempt to pin the back of Rayne's hands to the mat.

Undoubtedly, Rei would have the smuggest grin on her face if she did manage to pin Rayne to the floor.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 am

Rei was just as strong as she remembered her to be. If not stronger. She didn't gain much, if any ground as Rayne tried to push her back. Both girls, locked in a firece test of strength, push against one another, their bodies and foreheads pressed together as one tried to gain advantage over the other. This was what Rayne had wanted. This was what she had been waiting for all this time. She was so happy to be back.

Rayne pushed with al she had, but there was one thing about Rei that she had forgotten about; she wasn't above being a little tricky. When the violet haired girl's lips pressed against her own, Rayne's eyes shot wide open, and her pushing faltered. That gave Rei all the room she needed to slip her lig between hers, and trip her up. The Grappler fell backward onto her back with an "oof!"

Rayne looked up at the woman who held her down. Rei had a smug look on her face. Rayne hatted admitting it to herself that she loved seeing that look, missed it. She shook her head when she felt her face getting red. This wasn't the time for those thoughts!

"Th-that was a dirty trick..." she said coyly, her shy nature shinning through for all the world to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next