Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

To Her Coy Mistress

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Her Coy Mistress - Page 2 Empty Re: To Her Coy Mistress

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:59 am

“I have found some success in the ring. I feel extraordinarily privileged to have bested some of the greatest women that AFW has to offer,” Odessa would say, smiling and nodding. She had had a very good career so far in AFW. Only a few blemishes amongst an ever-growing number of victories. The match with Lumi…could that be considered a blemish? Odessa certainly considered Lumi a peer, and an equal, and so there was no shame in drawing with her. Still, Odessa would prefer to have as few non-victories as possible.

When Lumi gave the brief version of her own life story, Odessa was not surprised to hear that it was very similar to her own. Each of them had wealthy parents, and had dabbled in business at a relatively young age before moving into the world of wrestling. “I believe I have heard of it, dear. I like to consider myself rather fashion-forward,” Odessa would say. She would then continue, in response to Lumi’s comment about wrestling matches: “And we are in agreement there. I find wrestling to be an…incredibly stimulating experience.”

The next question came, and Odessa pondered it for a moment before answering. “That’s a very good question. Forgive me if I can’t say with certainty where I plan to be and what I plan to be doing. I would still like to be wrestling, and AFW is the best there is, so I suppose I might still be here…unless some other business opportunity presents itself.” She would smile, then take another sip of water. “And perhaps…perhaps I should like to be in a relationship, as well. As much as I love the small, whimsical flings I’ve had here, I really would like to settle down someday. Perhaps I will have a wife by that time. Maybe together with her I could make something more of myself than just a mere wrestler…”

The question was really making Odessa ponder what her future might hold.

“Now, Lumi, it’s your turn,” Odessa would continue, after a brief pause. “Our match was your first here at AFW, yes? Tell me…what kinds of matches do you intend to participate in here? Which title belt—between the Friction belt, the Hardcore belt, and the Hentai belt—would you most like to attain?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 am

Lumi giggled softly. Odessa was proving to be entertaining to talk to. She made a mental note to ask Odessa who she had bested--it would be nice to have some insight into weaknesses, for future reference. One must start collecting those early, after all, if they wished to always have the advantage.

She leaned back as Brock answered her question, and nodded, making a mental that Odessa specifically mentioned a wife. She had no such aspirations--a brief, painful memory of a sweet, freckled face and a shock of brown hair was conjured up in her mind, before she banished away with a slight tilt to her head. "How very romantic of you! I hope that you find a woman who makes you happy, Odessa--Although I'm surprised you don't see yourself as a champion." Another small smirk.

And then another question. Lumi's hand almost unconsciously slid to her chin--this one was quite good. Stimulating. She had been devoting quite some thought to it herself, recently. "Well... of course, the Hardcore belt is out. I don't have the mentality for it, I'm afraid. I consider myself quite good at, well..." She chuckles softly. "Sniffing out chinks in armor, so to speak, but I'm not a... a street brawler. And those street brawler types are the ones you see fighting the belt, anyway." She waved her hand dismissively. "The friction belt, now, that's quite a bit more interesting. I could very well see myself with a title shot... although..." She frowned again, soft, pink lips carrying the slightest tinge of worry. "Have you seen what happened at the latest Avalanche? I'll be honest, Odessa, I don't want to have to deal with anyone like Kelly Conway if I'm contending for any belts. I'll leave that belt alone until there's a little less fuss and bother around it."

"Which leaves the hentai belt. I hadn't really considered it before, but..." She tilted her head to the side, pondering. "Well, there isn't a current champion, and I do have some, well... I'm sure you understand what indiscretions a young woman can commit, hmm~? I very well may make a foray into that competition, if only to occupy myself until the opportune time to sweep Friction away with dazzle and glamour~!..."

"Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. My next question... tell me of these best and greatest of the AFW you've defeated. I'm dying to hear more of your exploits~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:40 am

“I thought that my being a champion was a given, dear,” Odessa would reply, chuckling softly as she joked with Lumi a little. “In seriousness, I do plan on being a champion, but I won’t presume that I will be one so far in the future. I’ll let my skills in the ring do the bragging for me, I think. I actually may compete for the Hardcore title, myself—it’s largely full of barbarians such as you describe, but there are more glamorous fighters in that segment of the league’s roster…Cecilia Northman being perhaps the most notable. I see myself as a…a light of civilization to straighten out those brutes.”

“Still,” Odessa would continue, “the Hentai Title appeals to me the most of all. Perhaps we’ll encounter each other again on the road to the top, Lumi.” She would lean in a little more, her face moving in to within a foot of the other woman’s. “To clash with you in sensual combat…it would truly be an honor.”

It would be an honor, certainly, whether it occurred months from now or later this same night. Odessa would prefer the latter. No; actually, she would prefer if both came to pass.

When Lumi asked her about some of the wrestlers she had defeated, Odessa would chuckle and take another sip of water before continuing. “Oh, well, there have been quite a few of them. Cecilia Northman, for one; my record against her stands at one victory and one draw, the victory coming during the Summer Splash Pay-Per-View Event. I’ve fought Emily Nelson, who’s quite the fiery Scotswoman. I have…something of an interesting relationship with Isabella Snow. Come to think of it, I’ve been quite busy since I joined AFW. Quite busy.”

Before she could continue, or ask her question, the waitress would come by for their drink order. Odessa would promptly order a bottle of the 2012 Savigny Les Beaune Chadonnay. She had been reading up on her wines recently—perhaps she had wanted to show off a little of her high-class knowledge for her equally privileged date.

Once the waitress had gone, Odessa would ask: “So, Lumi, I hope this isn’t too personal…what sort of experience do you have in hentai matches, since you’re interested in the Hentai title?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

"Mm, well, I wish you luck in all your endeavors." Lumi said, softly. She honestly wasn't sure yet if she believed Odessa would perform well in hardcore matches--she hardly knew the girl. Or, if she were to be honest, had much insight into the AFW hardcore scene, besides that its reputation was at times... bad. Cecilia Northman was a new name; she made a mental note to look into her later, when she had more time.

"Ah, then it sounds like we're destined to be rivals in the future." Lumi said with a soft grin, resettling herself in the chair, taking a sip of water. "I hope, if we do, someday, clash... that it would be a fine spectacle to observe.

Lumi tilted her head as Odessa answered her question. "I've heard of Cecilia Northman, but the others are unknown to me. I don't doubt I'll bump into them eventually... I don't suppose you can tell me anything about how they fight, mm~?" She asked sweetly, smiling good naturedly. "But not right now, of course--this is a time to get to know one another..."

Lumi waived the waiter away, focusing on Odessa as she asked her next question. "Ah, well, you know how things go... you're young, you're wrestling your peers, things get heated... in more ways than one... you start a backroom league a few of your peers, enjoy yourself. I still have a few of their numbers... but I haven't done anything in an official capacity. Especially nothing near the level of AFW's operation... I might need to do some research."

"Now, for my next question..." Lumi hmm'd for a moment. "What are you best at, when it comes to wrestling, would you say?"

Last edited by TekRobo on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:55 am

“Oh, perhaps I could tell you about them…but, yes, another time would be much more appropriate. We should be talking about other things. There’s certainly plenty for two beautiful women such as ourselves to discuss over fine wine, hmm?” Odessa would say.

Lumi explained her past foray into hentai, and it was not quite as juicy as Odessa might have hoped it would be. She wasn’t going to divulge any of the sultry details, surely—but perhaps they could be coaxed out of her later. Odessa would have to try her hand at the task.

Lumi’s next question cut right to the point, and Odessa grinned, chuckling as Lumi probed her about what she was best at. The purple-haired woman was, obviously, looking for a weakness of hers. She would likely find one, or find several, but right now Odessa wanted to play with her new friend a little. “Everything,” she would answer. “I am a flawless wrestler, my dear!” She would grin and raise her water glass, downing another sip before asking her own question.

“What moves and techniques are your favorites to apply to your opponents, Lumi?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Lumi giggled. What a bold response from Odessa! Still, considering what she knew of her charming rival, anything less would have been... unusual. She was so very confident of herself--and seemed to have quite a lot of experience in the AFW thus far. Lumi could use this, if she just played her cards right...

She put a finger to her chin, tapping it lightly as she thought. "Well, I do enjoy a good submission hold... The Overhead Grapevine, the Boston Crab, the Camel Clutch, those are rather fun~ A tree of woe here and there, as well. Striking just seems so... unrefined, don't you think?" Lumi asked, finishing her drink. "Although I'm not afraid to, should the situation call for it. You'll find me quite... flexible in the ring." She frowned slightly, then. "I'll admit that I'm not as proficient at high flying techniques as I'd prefer to be, however. Anyway..."

"...Your question was quite good. What are your favorite moves and techniques to apply to your opponent?" Lumi said, smirking slightly.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 am

Odessa grinned at Lumi and winked. The French woman wanted to know Odessa's weaknesses. Well, the ebony beauty wasn't going to give up her soft spots that easily. As far as Lumi knew, she was practically perfect in every way. She would continue to assert that until she decided otherwise.

Lumi's answer to her question intrigued Odessa, and then she received the same question right back. "I am of a similar mind to you, Lumi, though, dare I say, I might be even more...flexible than you are," Odessa would reply. "Submission holds are my specialty, but I am more than happy to stoop to striking if I must, and I do it well. On top of those...well, I do have some experience with hentai matches..." She would chuckle.

Before she could ask the next question, the waitress appeared, ready to take their order. Odessa would look from the young Japanese girl back to Lumi. "Well, there's your next question, Lumi...what would you like to eat? Order anything your heart desires!" She would laugh lightly and pat Lumi's hand.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:55 am

Lumi very much doubted that Odessa was more flexible than her, but she didn't plan on divulging that information yet--maybe later, to stoke the heat of a rivalry with a playful 'anything you can do I can do better' air, but Lumi planned on saving that for later. That was cute, but it would become less cute if used overmuch. And she very much wanted for Odessa to feel like they were rivals--if they were rivals, Odessa would be interested. If she were interested, Lumi could learn weaknesses--hers and those she had beaten. And then, well, that's all a woman as naturally skilled as Lumi really needed, wasn't it? If she were being completely honest, a part of her, deep down, even.... rather liked Brock. Just a little. Platonically. Of course. But that was a only a... yes, a small part.

"Yes, on that note, let us suspend our little game~" Lumi purred, flagging the waiter down! She ordered a 2010 Duhart Milon, a full bodied, thick red line from her own France... quite expensive, and one of her favorites. The cuisine, she was less familiar with, to her shame. She glanced over the options--was she just going to have to go by 'what looked good'? It appeared so. She suppressed a sigh, and ordered a plate heavy on the fruit, with shavings of Japanese beef--which was rare in and of itself, mind--in a mild, but expertly mixed sauce, with several vegetables sauteed and cooked in. That should be sufficient for tonight.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Odessa waited, her eyes drifting over Lumi's beautiful face and elegant upper body, as the French woman placed her order with the waitress. Lumi really was similar to Odessa in many respects—even the ebony beauty herself could see that. The way Lumi carried herself conveyed supreme confidence. She was always in control of any situation she was in. Everything had its place and its purpose.

Lumi ordered a new glass of wine, then ordered her plate. When the waitress turned to Odessa, the Briton would consider for a few seconds before she would order a surf-and-turf pairing, a plate of king crab legs, shrimp, and shitake mushrooms with a spicy-citrus aioli, along with a generous cut of a wagyu beef ribeye steak. She ordered another glass of wine, too, and, before the waitress went away, Odessa would add on a small appetizer for Lumi and herself.

Once their order was placed, Odessa would turn back to Lumi and smile. "Now, where were we?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2