Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Meeting (For Acuya)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hardcore Meeting (For Acuya) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hardcore Meeting (For Acuya)

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 am

Kent looking down at the face of Ninchick who is laying there between the legs of the chair where hes sitting on, he was pondering for a moment and realizing something that didnt click right away, seeing her up close. **Wow, shes kind of cute** he would wait patiently to see what she have to say and knowing shes too weak from the condition shes in to do anything to him.

"Ninjette? Right right... my bad!" Waving his heads up a little then listening more of her so called 'important' questions. "Well first of all, King is my bro and we have quite of bit in common and might as well be a badass tag team! And who knows where he found those two, I was gone since I lost the title belt, he asked me to return to help out make a huge impact, and you sure too that impact by me, remember that? huh? hah!" Course he didnt think he was obnoxious but she probably thinks he is, consider she didnt like him at all for whatever reason, they only met once or twice, he thinks.

"Are you done? Im sure you want to lose right now instead of getting your ass handed, beside, Im not that bad compared to King...." He slowly sit up off the chair and start using his fingers to count down the list. "1- I dont rape my opponents, 2- I dont use cheap moves like low blows, 3- uhhh.... hmmm... something I dont do, what is it?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:26 am

Kozue dearly wished she could move her hands. She desperately needed to face palm.

She stared up at Kent for a moment with her mouth agape and her eyes wide open. She couldn't believe she heard what she knew she just heard. He'd said the words, and they'd been grammatically correct, but they seemed so completely apart from anything a normal person would say that she almost thought it was a different language. "Okay, okay, stop! Just. Fucking. Stop." She glared up at him as hard as she'd ever glared at anyone. Icy. Friged. Below zero. "Just think, seriously think, about what you just said to me. You just listed, as your better qualities over someone else, that 'you don't rape people'. Do I really need to explain..."

She took a deep breath, remembering who she was talking to. She'd have to take this slow and use small words. "Look, dude, you're gonna win. I know it, you know it, so you can indulge me for a minute. It won't change a thing." She shifted round in the chair now that he was easing up a bit. "Okay. There's a saying. 'A man is judged by the company he keeps'. Do you understand what that means?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

Kent was yapping away since she did asked him a question or two, and he'll just say whatever he wants to her until she started to stop him, really wanted to stop talking so she can give him a lesson on listening to his own words and understanding the meaning. Now that Ninjette is trying to get him to understand better about the situation hes in, the group he joins.

Now Kent have to listen to her while shes still laying down and being force to think, thinking is hard for him, doesnt like to think other than his handsomest face, the girls, and his carefree life, somewhat carefree. "A man is judged by the company he keeps'? Hmmmm.... sounds like..... uhhh.... I am judged.... exactly like who Im in the group?" Hoping to get an A or something nice, but regardless, it does makes him wonder what she wanted him to think of that about. Does she wanted him to think he could be better off w/o being in the group with King and the crew or something? Like.... like Bree leaving the group to go out on her own? "Wait a minute?..... Dont tell me you.... if I want to be a better man, I should leave my partner? Just like that catgirl jerkface Bree not that long ago? Is that it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 am

It deeply saddened Kozue that she lived in a world where this sort of thing needed explaining, but at least Kent seemed to be getting the gist of what she was saying. Maybe, somewhere, deep down underneath all the muscles, there was an actual decent guy, who was just too stupid to find his way out. Worth a shot.

"Seriously, man, if you ever find yourself in a spot where you have to list 'I don't rape' as a positive quality, that is a sure sign that something in your life is fucked up. I mean, is it really a hard thing to get? Yes, not hanging around a rapist will make you a better person. That's pretty much a given." Kozue shook her head and let it rest on the ground, releasing a deep sigh. God, life could be weird.

"Just look at it this way: I can tell that you understand that raping people is wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't think not raping people is a positive quality. So, million dollar question, if you don't think raping is okay, why do you hang around a person who rapes people? What positive aspect of King could he possibly have that makes up for that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:18 am

Kent just staring at her as if shes just continues on yapping away trying to get him to think, a lot, not feeling it at all. "Look here, I'll ask you this..... what if you dont smoke and you have someone close or even a friend that does, is that okay?..... what if you hated some tv shows so much but your love ones love watching it, can you handle it? WHAT IF..... your partner sure does the raping stuff yet, here in the wrestling league, we're allowed to do hentai where its somewhat common, does it matter?" He shrugs. Slowly stepping away from her.

"He does whatever, I do whatever, heck we havent done much of a tag team stuff because people are scared of us, mostly him, I dont get evolved with his hentai butt sex crap, but we're still a team in our own way..... heck, I dont get involved with hardcore cause I dont want to bleed and such, yet, Im in it, twice, once for Tension belt and you with you......" Kent felt tired talking, thinking straight for once, maybe, not sure if this counts but whatever, Ninjette is tiring him, he turn to face her, moving closer to her as he looks down, placing his foot her chest, not pressuring at all, just to make it seems like a cocky pin. "Are we done?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:38 am

Kozue just shook her head and chuckled. She laughed to keep herself from crying. "You are not seriously comparing liking different TV shows and smoking to raping people. Even in your head, that can't make any sense. Here's a hint, jackass. Smoking, generally speaking, doesn't hurt people. Liking different TV shows doesn't hurt people. Raping them does. Do you ever stop and think about what he does to people? Can you even fathom what that's like? Do you have any idea what it's like to just lay there and suffer in front of millions while that ape has his way with you? And don't give me that bullshit, talking like you're not responsible. You are. Every second you're around that fucker and you don't cave his fucking face in, you're responsible. You sit back, and you know what he does, and you don't do shit to stop him."

Kozue leaned up as far as she could, bringing their faces close together and sneering right into it. "You say I'm weak, I'm a jobber? At least I'm not a coward. When I see shit, I do something about it. I don't turn a blind eye and pretend I'm not connected. But you don't stop him. You won't. Because you're not King's friend, not really. You're his little bitch.."

She fell back and let the boot come down on her chest, accepting the pin. "Yeah. I'm done."

"1...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:48 am

"............................."

Kent went silent for the first time in a very very long time, all those words she was telling him just really wanted to blow his own brains off, really not liking what she said yet the truth behind it, with his foot placing down on her going for the pin he was very tempting to stomp her down with all his weights, but that wouldnt make him any better of a person than King, his only partner.

"............................two...."

Kent doesnt feel like wrestling right now, nor want to hurt her anymore, he pretty much have more stuff going on in his mind after this 'psychologist session' which he didnt need it, but thanks to her, his mind is fucked up.....

"................................"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 am

Kent didn't say anything.

"3...!"

Kozue just stared up at him, not even sure how to follow up. She expected him to defend himself, snap back at her, say something insane and inane. Instead he just looked so crestfallen and down. It was a huge change - everytime she'd seen Kent, he'd always been so goofy and animated. Seeing him actually look serious for once was...weird. There wasn't any better word to describe it, and Kozue wondered if she'd gone too far. Everything was true, every single word, but maybe she'd come on a little too strong. She didn't want to verbally castrate the guy.

"Um." She finally spoke up after a long pause. "I just lost so...I guess we're done, here. Can you get up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:12 am

"........................"

Kent did hear the count of three with his foot on her chest for the pin, right after the count was over, he was declared as the winner of this match, he would of been gloating about it, talking about his handsomest face, just really dramatic kind of person, but no, Kent just turn completely different person, just acting out like a hallow large man doll that doesnt say a word, didnt do anything other than taking his foot off her, breathing slowly. Silent person.

He paused for a moment before he turn away and start heading to the door without a word to Ninjette, Kent got something in his head and nothing else right now, even his most important part in his life, the handsomest face of course, is pushed to the side at the time being. Kent won the match, but something in him, completely lost. The man is heading to the entrance of the VIP room, ready and about to leave the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5