Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 5 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:54 am

Hitting Lorenza with that elbow hurt Carmen, too. Those hands on her breast had were amazing, just the right sort of roughness, the right amount of power. Carmen wasn't sure if it was because they were so similar in their backgrounds that it translated to their sexual tastes, too, but whatever the case, Lorenza seemed to know exactly where to touch her and when to touch her and how to touch her. Knocking her away was like ripping out a chunk of her soul.

But, then again, when this was over and she won, she could very well just make Lorenza go after her tits like that. Yeah. Yeah, that worked.

Carmen rolled over and landed on top of Lorenza, sliding up a bit to put her breasts right in front of the Tigress' face. She wasn't quite gifted enough to get a natural breast smother going on,  but craved the closeness, anyway.

"Or, maybe..." She wrapped her arms around Lorenza's neck and held her close and tight, squeezing hard and getting her as deep into her flesh of her chest as the bones would allow. "Maybe I would have dragged you out of the shower, kicking and screaming. Tied you up to a locker. Stripped you, all the way down." Her leg came in and her thigh pressed along Lorenza's pussy, starting a slow and steady slide. Up and down, harder and harder. "But I wouldn't fuck you on the cold, hard floor - I'd place the belt under you and take you right on top of it."

That would probably have been uncomfortable for both of them, but screw it. It was Carmen's fantasy, details didn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 am

"Unngh..." Lorenza groaned, as Carmen got on top of her, pressing her long, oil-slick body against Lorenza's, and pushing her breasts right up into Lorenza's face. Even though Carmen didn't have a huge rack, her breasts were still enough to seriously restrict Lorenza's breathing as she was smothered, though some of that shortness of breath might have simply been from pure excitement.

"Mmmmrrppgh," Lorenza would moan, as she felt Carmen's thigh start to slide against her crotch. She couldn't speak herself, but she could hear everything Carmen was saying. It made Lorenza's whole body burn with lust. She wanted to fight Carmen and fuck her all night long. She didn't want to stop for any reason. This was too good. Too perfect.

Lorenza knew that she had to keep fighting, however. As she felt herself getting short on breath, she would reach up and try to grab onto Carmen's hair with one hand, shaking her rival's head hard for a few seconds, before trying to throw an awkward jab right into Carmen's cheek.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:08 am

Lorenza's moans were like fuel to Carmen. They made her speed up. They made her slide harder. The made her senses more acute. It was like her rival's body was in her control. She could make the tigress scream in one second and make her sing in the next, control every nerve and bend it to her will. Maybe she was objectifying her, but she couldn't help looking at Lorenza's body like a toy, just begging to played with and prodded on.

Carmen placed a few gentle kisses in Lorenza's hair like a mother with a loving child, breathing in deep and taking in the sinful scent of sex and sweat that was brewing between them. "I think I like the way you moan. I've got the perfect ball gag for-"

She was going a lovely place with that thought, but it would have to wait - Lorenza still had some more fight left to drain, if the way she pulled Carmen's short hair was anything to go by. The jab in her face was another good clue, too. Not the hardest punch she'd take from Lorenza by any measure, but definitely not something she wanted to take too many of. "Being a bad girl, Lorenza."

Carmen started to move back off Lorenza's chest and stand up. She grabbed Lorenza's hair with one hand to drag her along and used the other hand to keep her pliant while they rose, throwing a couple of quick uppercuts into her stomach along the way. "Know what I do with bad girls?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 am

Lorenza interrupted her rival's taunt with a jab right in her face. From the bottom of a pile like this, Lorenza couldn't really get a very good angle on her foe, and her punch was only half the force it should have been. But it got Carmen's attention. The Puerto Rican stayed on top, but changed tactics, removing her chest from Lorenza's face and standing up. The Mexican panted, but the pants soon turned to groans as her long, luscious blue locks were pulled and she was hauled onto her feet.

"Urkk," Lorenza grunted, as she was hauled to her feet. She didn't have time to do much else before Carmen threw two hard, fast uppercuts into her stomach. Lorenza let out a long stream of air with each one, and she was sufficiently winded that Carmen would have free reign over her—at least for a few seconds.

Lorenza had to admit, she was excited to see what Carmen had in store for her. What did the Puerto Rican Olympian do with bad girls? Lorenza smirked. "Show me," she whispered, daring Carmen to do her worst.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:34 am

Carmen licked her lips as Lorenza threw down the gauntlet at her feet. There was no way any one move would decide an entire match between them, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the next little while and squeeze out as much pleasure as possible from it. She was being dared, after all. She had to meet the challenge - with Lorenza, there was simply no other choice, and she knew just the move to use, too.

This wouldn't be the first time Carmen bearhugged Lorenza. She did it at their street fight, too, and got some good returns from the move. But this time would have a few notable differences.

Like the way her arms wrapped around Lorenza's and trapped them at the sides.

And the way she slid their mounds along each other, thrusting forward and slapping sex against sex.

And the way her breasts crashed against Lorenza, futily trying to override the larger pair.

And the way Carmen dug her teeth deep into her neck while her lips rubbed away, kissing and biting at the same time.

All this came along with the crushing pressure, as she locked her fingers behind her Lorenza's back, flexed her muscles, and bore down on the former champion's body with all she had to offer. She brought her head up from the bite, only to run her tongue along the side of her rival's face. Getting a full taste. "I break them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:08 am

Lorenza was momentarily too stunned to strike back. She wondered what Carmen would bring to the table now that she had thrown down the gauntlet. Her rival didn't disappoint her.

Carmen put her into a bearhug. She wrapped her arms around Lorenza's, and trapped the Mexican's limbs. She thrust her sex and her breasts against Lorenza's, making her hotter and hotter. And, of course, Carmen bit Lorenza's neck, getting some vengeance for Lorenza's earlier biting. The blue-haired boxer would grit her teeth and moan as she felt her rival bearing into her that way.

Lorenza would smirk when Carmen said that she would break her. The Puerto Rican woman was in control right now, but Lorenza wasn't planning on letting her retain that control for long. "You can try, puta," she would tease, bending her head forward to press her lips hard against Carmen's, daring her to try to go further.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:02 am

Despite all the crazy things that had gone on so far this night, Carmen's lips had spent no real time locked with Lorenza's. She'd hardly planned it that way, but she couldn't help but think that there was something more to it, like it was some unspoken agreement between the two of them. Contact was one thing. Rubbing and touching and feeling and humping and everything in between. But a kiss seemed more personal, somehow.

They'd done it before, but the last time was the best, right in the middle of their brawl. This one wasn't like that. This one was hotter.

Carmen pressed hard into the kiss, and with their tans and the darkness it was hard to tell where one set of lips ended and the other began. She reveled in it, ravaged Lorenza's mouth with her tongue and sloppily slapped around the sides, moved her head around to explore it from different angles. It only ended after a few moments, when she released the hold and grabbed a handful of that lustruous azure hair and yanked it back to expose Lorenza's neck.

She let out a contented sigh and pressed her face into the Mexican's neck, breathing steamy puffs right into it and letting her teeth grazed along the flesh. The nails on her spare hand raked along the muscular back of the champion - not hard enough to draw blood, but there would be some momentos there for awhile. "You're gonna stop me, One and Only?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Lorenza battled Carmen in the kiss as best she could. It was sloppy, and violent, and everything a kiss between the two rivals should be. It only lasted for a few seconds, but even after it was over Lorenza could still taste Carmen's mouth. She smirked, doing her best not to whimper or moan too much as Carmen now yanked on her hair, clawed at her back, and bit on her neck some more.

Damn, it all felt so good. To have Carmen give her this sort of attention drove Lorenza wild. Her crotch was already dripping wet. But she had to focus on beating Carmen down first.

Now, at least, Lorenza's arms were free, and, more importantly, there was a little bit of space between her body and Carmen's than there had been in the bearhug. And she was itching for some payback. "Exactly fucking right," she would reply with a grin, before bringing her leg up, hoping to drive her knee hard into Carmen's gut, before following it up with a hard right hook that she hoped would knock her rival backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 am

Carmen treasured every little noise Lorenza made. Not quite as good as full submissions, but close enough for her tastes. Those were the sounds she was used to the smaller girls making, the fun little playthings that hung around her club, waiting for someone like Carmen to take notice and give them a wild night. There was a submissive somewhere in Lorenza, deep beneath the iron shield of muscles, and she was going to tie a collar around her neck and drag her ou. Kicking and screaming. "Just so you know? When you scream, I'll record it. It'll be my new ringtone."

Carmen would have loved to keep her pinned against that wall all night long, gnawing at her body and ramming into  her until their was an imprint on the wall to commemorate the occasion. But Lorenza had other plans. Plans that involved pain.

She'd almost forgotten that the mewling kitten in front of her could turn into a fierce tigress in a heartbeat, but a blow to the stomach was an ample reminder. It drove the wind clean out of her lung, and if that wasn't enough to make her back off, Lorenza's legendary right hook was more than capable of finishing the job.

The blow cracked her hard across the chin and drove her back, making her slip and stumble on the mat. She almost fell flat on her butt, but she was able to reach out behind her and plant her hand down before she could fall all the way. She scrambled to get back to her feet and summon her defenses, trying not to panic along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Carmen was going to have to work mighty hard to bring a submissive out of Lorenza. The Mexican champion wasn't going to give herself up to her rival that easily. If Carmen wanted to put a collar and a leash on her...she would have to break Lorenza down.

And she would have to break Lorenza down before Lorenza broke her first. As her knee slammed into Carmen's gut, Lorenza grinned. Her right hook smashed into Carmen's face then, sending the Puerto Rican spinning back. The former world champion quickly advanced, feeling her strength returning as her lovely, swarthy rival almost fell down on her fine ass. "Come on, Carmen...come on, mi hermana...it's my turn again now, huh?"

Lorenza would take a deep breath and then rush forward. She wanted to use another wrestling move, to show Carmen just how much more dangerous she was now. She would rush forward and fling her arm out, aiming to slam the arm into Carmen's chest, clothesline her, and throw her down onto the mats, on her back, in a vulnerable position...a ravishable position.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum