» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chiyorin vs. The Won Siblings - Cultural Exchange

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Chiyorin vs. The Won Siblings - Cultural Exchange - Page 10 Empty Re: Chiyorin vs. The Won Siblings - Cultural Exchange

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Some people chose their potential partners based on their attitudes, their looks, their wealth, their religion or their status in society. Cindy took all those things into account as well, but for her there was another important test: she wanted to know what her lover's face felt like when ground against her sex. It was hard to be sure with so little time to enjoy it, but so far, Chiyo was passing with flying colors.

Chiyo's moans made Cindy moan even louder, as the vibrations stimulated her like a natural toy. She rested on her elbows and reached over for a moment to flip her skirt up and get an unobstructed view. The simple sight was enough to make her shiver, and she started to rock her hips forward, getting her own pleasure in her own way.

It was exquisite ecstacy. Which meant that it had to be interrupted.

"Sister..." Bridget scowed her way, and Cindy didn't even need to have that sentence finished. She knew where it was going and exactly what to do abou tit.

Easing up on her hold - just a little - she reached down and pulled Chiyo's head up to make sure her face was unobstructed. "We can give you all of this again, Chiyo. All of this, and so much more, if you simply say two, simple words. 'I submit'."

Back to top Go down

Chiyorin vs. The Won Siblings - Cultural Exchange - Page 10 Empty Re: Chiyorin vs. The Won Siblings - Cultural Exchange

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 am

Chiyo was gasping for air like a fish out of water as she was given a breathing space, her face had became red from the time she spent between Cindy's legs, from the lack of air and embarrassment particularly. It didn't seem like she was held there for too long, but considering her physical state, it's quite torturous.

She panted heavily, unable to answer her captor's demand right away, but did give the girl a weak nod. The pink haired girl wasn't sure how much time was left, but it didn't seem like she could go through another minute like this.

It'd be suck if she's only seconds away from the bell, but whatever.

"F-finee... h-haah..." she huffed. "I submit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:02 am

The referee made the signal. The bell rang. The crowd booed. The Won Sisters could not have cared less. They were victorious, and in the end, nothing else mattered aside from their personal satisfaction.

It was tempting to simply sit there and use Chiyo's face to sate her aching arousal, but Cindy desided against it. Oh, she might very well find herself doing it before their time was through, but it would not be in front of this disgraceful mob. Three of them need a little privacy.

She uncrossed her legs as Bridget moved away, staying close enough to act if Chiyo was not quite as drained as she appeared. She kneeled by her head and lifted the mighty asian princess up by her chin, getting her high enough so the two of them could have another kiss. It had been over a minute since their last one. Too long.

Cindy bit her lips as she pulled away, running her hands through Chiyo's hair and looking at her like a toy she could not wait to play with. "Are you satisfied yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Chiyo was too exhausted do anything apart from lying between Cindy's legs, breathing heavily. A defeat wasn't something new to her, so she didn't really care about it. The match was quite thrilling and intense, but in the end she couldn't really handle the sisters when both of them ganged her. At least she'd be able to get some rest now, even if it might not be for too long.

The pink haired girl then felt her chin pulled up, before Cindy went to kiss her. She purred into the girl's mouth, eyes half closed, too tired to even start another tongue wrestling. As their lips parted, Chiyo smiled weakly at Cindy's words.

"Hmmph, it could have gone better..." she pouted. "But I reckon this is just a start..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:09 am

Cindy gave Chiyo a loving pat on the head, like an obedient dog that had earned a fine meal. She had, too. This girl was a stout warrior, and if the rules had been a little different, she might have emerged victorious. Such resolve had to be admired. And rewarded.  

"Well," She stood up and placed her hands on her hips, as Bridget sauntered to her side. "We will have to do something about that, will we not?"

Cindy reached into the window on her chest and pulled out a small, folded piece of paper. "Our address." She handed it to Chiyo. "I want you well-rested, so come in three days. Dress as if you were going to wrestle and bring clothing to sleep in. You will need good rest after we are through."

Cindy gave a friendly wave as they started out of the ring, perfectly contrasting the iron demeanor returning to Bridget's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10