by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. Empty Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

Post by XSirenX Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Match type: An AFW bar room brawl, first to bleed, the ring is nowhere to be seen as these two wrestlers will fight in a bar room, AFW funded, so partly no pays for damage here except the tax payers.

Win by: Making the other opponent bleed first, to win the match successfully.

Rules: Limited rules, weapons and furniture allowed, K.O's not allowed, alcohol will be served and ready to use as weapons if they decide to use it.

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. Anime-emo-vampire-girl

Veronica.

VS

Jessica.

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. 67o5fMA

Veronica hadn't of thought that one of her returning hiatus matches, would be a bar room brawl as she entered the AFW funded doors, to quite the familiar setting of a place to get good drinks, but without a patron or drunk couple in sight. To the Nightfall's eyes, this seemed all too off and a little empty, where were the camera crews and crowd? but little did Veronica know, that the walls of the bar here were made out a see through glass material, the audience and camera crews could see her, but as she walked around the room, looking at the walls it just felt all too real.

"Well, better get a drink before I start this mad gameshow stuff" said Veronica, dressed in her casual combat trousers, sleeveless shirt, as she patted her hands against the bar counter table.

"Now I at least expected service or a cute waitress to be serving me by now, oh well" she thought, not crazily talking to herself as she sat herself down on a stool, raising a brow at the unusual quiet atmosphere as a picture frame dropped off its hook randomly, making her sigh as she leaned with her back sat down against the bar counter. Taking a mouthful of her choice of alcohol, before casually chilling out since her opponent was quite late.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. CxD01fY
Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. Empty Re: Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Jessica burst into the room. She licked her lips at her opponent standing there at the bar alone. When she was told of this match she went absolutely nuts for it. This seemed right up her alley. Getting paid to get drunk as all hell and beating the shit out of a woman until she bled? Jessica would have done it for free. Not like she wanted those fat paychecks to stop coming.

Her wrestling outfit looked like it was painted on as she sashayed up to the bar. "Just so you know I pregamed, honey." She parked her rear on one of the bar stools and leaned over the bar to grab a bottle of Jim Beam and a glass. The bourbon was a lovely amber color and she gave herself a fairly generous amount. She had it neat and chugged the whole thing down in one gulp.

"Oh, I get a bit...handsy when I am drunk. Hope you don't mind." The words came out with ample sarcasm and a sneer. She sized up the woman. Veronica had a lean strength to her but Jessica was as confident as ever. She slammed the glass on the bar and wiped her mouth.

"I am ready to go when you are."

Back to top Go down

Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle. Empty Re: Quit I dare ya!, the bar room debacle.

Post by XSirenX Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Veronica was indeed surprised as she raised a brow at the choice of clothing girl, not by the fact this person could drink a little bitter, like a fizzy drink, but more so the nerve she had to go straight into the hitting on effect. Veronica felt like laughing since she had fought, more psyched fighters with manners back in her home land, but she didn't, this Jessica sure had some over blown confidence as Veronica, dimmed her eyes and focused back on finishing her drink, almost unphased.

"Didja ever kiss your first date with that jumping mouth of yours, hun?" Veronica said in a low, happy, tone of her voice as she set her drink down, half full, so that some would be saved for later as she leaned back where she was sat, looking at Jessica in the eyes as she wasn't threatened one bit.

But more so in a fun mood all of a sudden.

"I mean I'd give ya a comforting kiss for trying, but wow, you drink like its a little kawaii's sleepover kiddo" she yawned, teasing her opponent as she brought herself leaned up, looking at her opponent, while V was still sat on her chair, teasing Jessica with a free kiss if she wanted from her smooth, country talking mouth.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Veronica didn't even look at her when she made the proclamation. Damn. That incensed Jessica. That and the pretty solid amount of mid level bourbon coarsing through her veins. Jessica cocked her head to the side as she once again sized her up. She must be good at something to be able to boast and swagger like that. She leaned in and met her kiss passionately, embracing her as she did so.

"Yeah. I kissed your lover with it after I made them eat me out. And you'll kiss even better when I knock all those pearly whites out." Jessica grabbed the bourbon again, not willing to be outdone. She poured herself another drink, this time being even more liberal with the alcohol.

She pawed at Veronica, half playfully, half maliciously. The girl looked good, there was no denying that. Jessica was sure she looked even better with her clothes strewn across the floor and was willing to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 pm

"Thats cute, but I'm still not impressed by you, kiddo" Veronica said as she did let her kiss, but she kept her eyes open in a rather unimpressed stare throughout, she didn't enjoy it, just found it quite lacking as she sighed and shook her head at her opponent for tonight, was she really that brave? had she ever took part in a all American bar brawl before?

Drinking issues or not, Veronica wasn't going to go easy on this flirter and a really bad taste in attire design, lightly to say.

For the moment Jessica was in the middle of her drink, Veronica took her sober arm to the girls head of hair, lightly, before gripping it hard with her hand in attempt to slam her opponents face, slap bang onto the bar counter with some force. If it worked, veronica would follow up with one hell of a witty, but painful remark.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:20 am

The words hurt. Jessica prided herself on being impressive, or at least intimidating. And this girl didn't respond well. The fact that her head was slammed into the bar hurt quite a deal more. She staggered back a few steps and checked her nose. No, not bleeding. Good. She was still in this. A quick lunge forward brought her close enough to pick out individual hairs on Veronica's head.

Jessica rocketed a punch at Veronica, aiming for her gut. Perhaps her beer goggles were on and in full effect but Jessica felt that it was a bit off. "Maybe you'll be impressed by this!" Her words came out slurred and low. Maybe that bourbon wasn't the most spectacular idea before the match even if it did dull the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Judging from how hard Veronica had faceplanted this kid's face, into the bar counter, all with a bored look on her face while she slammed her, V thought she was done here for the night. But as she saw Jessica stumble back right off her seat, Veronica almost gave off a small laugh at how Jess stumbled, checking her face like a pansy pretty girl wrestler, before taking a small fight-worthy turn as the girl punched Veronica in her gut.

However, for someone as brutish and good looking like Veronica, she had her fair share of fights before, especially in bars which were excellent spots for a good train up to oil up if she was a little rusty, or just felt a work out took up too much time as the depressing skinny girl wrestlers at the AFW gym complexes.

"Alright, I'll bite, but I won't go easy on you kiddo" said Veronica as she looked at Jess's fist, still impaled forward in her own stomach as she raised a brow, what did this kid have to offer? did she really think she could win against an American wrestling league brute? Veronica smirked, there was always time for a try as the hidden crowd and camera crews got excited, while the bell above the bar sounded off for the fight to begin.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Jessica pushed off a bit to disentangle herself from Veronica. Her senses were dulled but were slowly coming to life. Veronica said she wasn't going to take it easy on her. Jessica grinned. "I wouldn't have it any other way, sweetheart." She was a few feet away from her and Jessica decided the best plan of action was to hunker down into her wrestling stance.

She surveyed the room. The only real rule here tonight was to try and make your opponent bleed first. There were a few things she could make into makeshift weapons in the room. All of which would deal a great deal of pain and maybe a little blood if she was lucky.

Jessica wavered as she tried to remain in her stance. Standing was difficult. Her drunken mind thought the best plan of action was to have Veronica come to her and Jessica was ready to throw a few barbs her way try and get her away from the bar. "Come on slut after I make you bleed I am going to bend you over the table and fuck you."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:09 pm

That was nice language, especially for someone who acted like a little brat towards her fights after a little drink, Veronica rolled her eyes, she could either threaten to break the girl's arm, or really make her bleed for submission.

And even the threats of rape didn't impress the tough American either, Veronica was annoyed.

"Oh thats a real winners talk kiddo, seriously, your starting to annoy me with that poor language of yours" Veronica said, taking a last drink, for now, from the bar as she wiped her moth, and cracked one of her fists to start off with a foot out in front, before taking a fierce swing at Jessica's stomach as she boasting about her winnings, already.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Jessica should have seen it coming. She should have known that Veronica was going to try and pull something the second she stepped down from the bar. She should have, but she didn't and the punch came socking into her stomach and she doubled over. The pain wasn't as bad as she thought it would be but that's what alcohol and adrenaline will do for you.

Jessica was doubled over for a second and promptly stood fully erect again. "My talk ain't nearly as annoying as this will be." Jessica went low, trying to sweep Veronica off her legs with a low kick. It wasn't the cleanest move, but this wasn't the cleanest place. And if she could get Veronica on the ground, the real fun could begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next