Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blame It On The Rain (For Acuya)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Blame It On The Rain (For Acuya) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blame It On The Rain (For Acuya)

Post by valen311 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 am

Chris grinned and lightly slapped Valley on ass in response to the kick.
"Well, now, I think we should cut lose and really put this place to....the..." she began, only to trail off as she heard something.

Or more like the lack of something.
"The storm....it's stopped." she said, no longer able to heard thunder...or even the sound of rain on the roof, for that matter. "We should probably get dressed. Someone might be coming along to check on the building."

Turning around, she saw Valley getting her underwear on, already ahead of the bigger Californian. Quickly, she followed suit, pulling on her thong and then jogging pants, before gathering her sports bra up and fitting herself back into it.

After they were both dressed, Chris opened the bathroom door and peaked out warily.
"I think we're good....god I feel like I'm back in high school or something." she commented.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Blame It On The Rain (For Acuya) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blame It On The Rain (For Acuya)

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Valley had never, in her entire life, wished the rain would keep going, but there was a first time for everything, apparently.

She would have loved to spend the whole day inside this building, just enjoy Chris' presence. They wouldn't even have to have sex the whole time. They could talk. Hang out. Muse about their lifestyle and share stories, compare experiences, just be together. They could be each other's diaries.

Maybe some other time. Definitely some other time.

"Can't say the same - only dated guys in high school." Valley started to slide into her clothes, too, shivering at the feel of the cold garments on her wet skin. "But you? Kind of hard to imagine you as the wild girl type." She had a little chuckle as she shimmied back into her pants. "Well, maybe not that hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:53 am

Chris chuckled as she kept watch, going to one of the windows and peeking through it's blinds. Nobody around, and the sky was still gray and cloudy. That might be a good thing, she reasoned mentally. The threat of rain might keep park staff from coming through here for a while longer.

"Me, the wild girl?" she said after her chuckle. "Oh, no, I was always the good girl. High grades, never skipped a day. Well, except for once during my senior year in high school, and I felt so paranoid all I did was hide in the girl's restroom in the mall until school was supposed to let out. What we just did would've horrified high school me. It even kind of scares adult me."

She glanced over at Valley.
"But, I don't regret it at all." she added.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5