Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:03 am

Kozue lit up at the thought of more free drinks, remembering one of the top three reasons she enjoyed hanging around Jackie so much. She stepped back and got some space, bouncing on her toes, getting ready to unleash a week's worth of frustration on Frank and get her just reward....

...and then she stopped dead her tracks about halfway through, as she remembered one, tiny detail.

"Yeah, about that." She said with a guttural groan underneath. as she hopped back a few steps on one foot, blowing a few wayward hairs away from her face. "I probably won't be doing much drinking in the foreseeable future. Part of this training I'm on. Kinda, sorta, definitely banned from the sauce. Yeah"

Here it comes in 3...2...

Back to top Go down

The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fine Art of Lying Your Ass Off

Post by ThunderinSilence Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 am

"Ha! Pussy," Jackie cackled with a smirk, "Well if your fancy training doesn't allow for even a swift half-pint every now and then, who am I to say otherwise?" She continued, giving an exaggerated stretch that linked her fingers and pulled her arms up and behind her head, arching her back so the muscles of her biceps and abdomen tensed and rippled slightly. "Nope, can't say I'd have a clue about any of that. I'm sure those trainers at your new place know best though."

Jackie let the laughing subside a little, and rolled her eyes with mock exasperation. She could see Kozue wasn't at all happy about the fact, so she relented a little with a shake of her head. "Look, I'm hardly going to force alcohol down your neck here, and I'm certainly not going to throw a hissy fit if you say you're doing some fancy dandy training regime that cuts out all the fun stuff. But if you ever do get in the mood to treat yourself sometime, you know where to find me," she grinned, spreading her arms to indicate the gym, "Oh, and the whole "not forcing you" bit is null and void during birthdays and any time you may win a title. Then I'm dragging your arse to the pub. Speaking of, you'll never win one if you keep standing there sheepishly apologising for being a complete lightweight and not trying to take Fred's head off."
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Yeah, that was about the response Kozue was expecting out of Jackie.

She rolled her eyes hard. Painfully hard. "Lightweight, she says." She hopped back into position and got ready for the onslaught. "I just want to get on record, I could have made a short joke there. But I didn't. Because I'm polite. Take notice."

Kozue moved in like a cobra, weaving her way towards the target as she danced on the balls of her feet. Sliding along the floor Evasion. Deception. Misdirection. It was all wasted on Frank, but it was good to get into the groove. Her style revolved around coming from the least expected angle, creating openings then taking advantage.

She lashed out a quick backfist to the side Frank's face, before quickly moving out and ducking under an imagined retaliation. Two punches, left and right slapped against her sloshing body before she was gone again. Working up a rhythm, staying on her feet. She bobbed up and threw a hard hook, making Frank rock back, then dipped down and spun around for a low leg sweep, taking advantage of the sway to knock him all the way over and put him on his back.

Kozue dropped down and sat on chest, lapping with a hard plop. She had a lot of padding down there, no problem. "Count it."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Jackie watched carefully as Kozue went and did her thing, taking not of the agile footwork and rapid motions. A lot of it was raw, natural movements, the result of a natural gift for moving damn fast, but there was plenty of practise on display too. Well, how else would someone with a ninja gimmick fight?

The shots were, by comparison, less impressive. They lacked the smooth, natural motions of the footwork, and the Irish woman had the distinct impression she'd rather have snapped out a kick. She was glad to see stuck to the punching, taking the advise on board even though it wasn't her first instinct. She'd get better with practise though, and there was plenty of gusto to the shots, so there was some enthusiasm there at least.

The leg sweep was a nice touch, a good way to put an unstable opponent down, and for someone like Kozue a grounded opponent was exactly what she needed. Jackie herself was more of a striker, which meant keeping opponents up on their feet for her to beat on, but she appreciated the difference in Kozue's technique. As the young New Jerseyan took a seat on Fred's chest, the Irish woman nodded.

'Nice work, good first try,' she said, strolling over to take a seat beside her on the padding, 'Way too stationary during that left-right combo, you're trying to root yourself to throw out a stronger punch. You don't have to have a punch that can floor a guy if you can throw twenty that will shake him up, but can't afford to be left standing there while you work up to it. Other than that, pretty good job.'

Jackie clapped Kozue on the shoulder, grinning as she stood back up. 'So, want to set him up for another go? Lets try for something a little more high-flying this time shall we?' She suggested.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Kozue listened and nodded along, trying some more of this new 'paying attention' thing she was doing more and more of these days. Jackie actually being fun and pleasant to be around helped that effort, as opposed to being a raging, hormonal cuntbag. It was a welcome change of pace.

She stood up and winced on the way, as her calf gave her a painful reminder of the craziness she'd been doing yesterday. She shouldn't have been stacking workouts like this, but the opportunity was too fun to pass up. A little more, then she'd crash for the rest of the day and entomb herself until the morning.

"High-flying, sounds good." She crouched and grabbed Frank by the shoulder, hauling the poor bastard up for another round. Like just being owned by a girl like Jackie wasn't bad enough. "Got something I want to try, but you go first. Want to see how far you can go."

Once Frank was up and solid, Kozue took a step back. Then another. Maybe one more, to be extra safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:52 pm

"Oh, want a show do you?" Jackie said with a smile, glancing from Kozue to the mannequin and rubbing her chin with one hand, as if considering her options, "OK, I'll show you something..."

She waited as Kozue backed off, bouncing lightly on her feet as she went through the motions in her head. A few deep breaths filled her lungs and she was off, racing towards the looming form of Fred, ducking beneath the low swing of an arm and leaping to the ropes. Jackie came off them hard, both legs snapping around the blank, expressionless head and gripping tight, looking as if she intended to go for some sort of hurricanrana from behind, but as her thighs clamped around the head, her body tilted to the side, her arms gripping for the extended limb of the mannequin as with a twist of her body, Jackie brought tumbling over onto its back, crashing down with a head scissor locked in tight and Fred's arm gripped tight and extended to a point that would certainly be painful for a live victim. Jackie held the submission hold for a few moments longer, before gripping Fred's wrist and slapping it's hand down on the canvas.

"Another win by submission against Fred," Jackie chuckled as she unhooked her legs and rolled to the side, "Wish it counted to my official record, I'd have the queen-bitch of the universe title around my waist by now."
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Kozue took a seat on top of the turnbuckle and watched, expecting a good show. That was exactly what Jackie delivered, too.

Even though Fred didn't feel a thing, she still winced at the mere thought of what her crazy attack would have done to real, living, screaming-while-he-wets-his-pants man. She wasn't sure what the name of it was - probably something like a 'headscissors takedown' - but she would definitely have to try and look it up when they were done here. Hard to land, but worth the trouble, and guaranteed to make the audience stand.

Kozue crossed her legs and stuck her nose up, giving a polite clap as she tried hard to look snooty. As much as she could manage without hurling all over the ring, at least. "Know a girl who's got that title on lock, but you'd definitely be a contender." She hopped up and took a perch on top of the turnbuckle, ready to go flying at a moment's notice. She chewed on her lip as she gauged the distance, then nodded. "Get him a little closer to the center, need a nice, fresh target."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderinSilence Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Jackie snorted a laugh as Kozue set herself up, sketching a curtsey as she said, "Why certainly ma'am, right away. Want any shoes shined while I'm at it? Sweep the floors perhaps?" she asked in a mockingly subservient tone, although she did set Fred back upright a little closer as requested. She was keen to see what Kozue had planned, and Jackie expected the friendly game of showing off to prompt her into showing off some of her more elaborate moves. The Irish woman was getting a pretty solid picture for how Kozue fought, and as Jackie backed away to let the New Jerseyan take her shot, her thoughts went back to why she'd been getting close to Kozue in the first place.

Of course, those thoughts had been before the young woman's apparent change in lifestyle and training. While she didn't seem enthused about it from what little she'd mentioned, it was clearly something she'd taken to heart, but while it complicated matters, it didn't invalidate what Jackie had planned. It just required a little more...finesse to strike the right sort of balance. The Irish wrestler mulled over her thoughts as she leant back against the ropes, watching to see what acrobatic feat Kozue had in store.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 am

Kozue stuck her leg out and rolled her ankle about, giving it an appraising look. Old sneakers, had them before she even came to Japan, and they were starting to show age. As a general rule, she bought new shoes when the old ones had a hole in them, and these were quickly reaching that point.

She turned her nose up to get some regal flair. "They could do with a little shining, but later. My dear." Not a bad Cockney acccent for a girl who'd never been within 10,000 miles of England.

Kozue moved back to her perch and bounced on the top of the turnbuckle, steeling herself. It was just going to be a regular dropkick...sort of. She had one little addition that would spice things up and increase the damage. In theory.

She put it to the test by leap off flying towards Fred, flipping towards him to build up some added momentum and coming down on him with a powerful missile dropkick, both of her feet slamming hard into his chest...even though she'd been aiming for the face. Still, it was more than enough to send Fred flying away, as she had a less-than-graceful landing on her butt. All that cushioning came in handy, sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3