Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath.

Post by XSirenX Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Elena turned an unimpressed glare, right over towards her blubbering former opponent, ".......sooooo I'm basically a cuddly small stuffed toy in your vision? I, I just give up on this subject now..." Elena said, slightly worriedly turning her wide eyed attention towards some bad AFW tv, as she had a feeling this over attached new girlfriend of hers, didn't want to leave her side today especially after a humiliating loss.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. - Page 2 CxD01fY
Wake up Elena'ey, aftermath. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm

(Sorry took so long!)

Rachel opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it and facepalmed. Nice going Rachel...why don't you shove your ass in your mouth-your foot sure won't cut it.

"That's not what I meant...." she mumbled. The redhead sat up. "Look, I know I sounded like an idiot just now, but...is there anyway I can make it up to you?

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

With her eyes diverted on the insane matches on the blinking box in front of her bed, Elena tilted her head slightly, watching a few of the moves as she cringed when things became, rather touchy between the fights on TV. But shaking her head to re focus, she looked back to her clingy new friend,"well I don't want you to pay me anything! or buy any gifts, but, should we..." Elena thought about that for a few seconds, being sat in bed, watching touchy matches of AFW TV wasn't going to make her mind change, but there was other things she could be doing.

"Go for a warm drink somewhere? talk more?" Elena said biting her lip after, she had to be on alert with this girl, being cuddled and body slammed around like some plush, it was a surprises Elena wasn't flattened by a former hardcore superstar!

Well, that's what the girl across from her boasted.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:25 am

Rachel smiled and leaned back, relevied. "Now that I can do." She said. That's just what the two needed. A drink, some time to talk...and maybe Rachel wouldn't get the urge to cuddle Elena to death again. Note to self After this, find a good hentai match. The redhead stood up and patted her behind, double-checking her wallet. Beaming, she turned back to Elena. "Do you need any help? Some clothes, maybe lean on me?"

(Sorry for no color, the options seem to have vanished on mobile.)

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Elena scoffed, "l lean on you?! no! I mean, could you grab we some of my casual clothes from my bag? my, legs feel quite stiff sorry..." the blonde said as she sighed, rubbing her eyes and head, as she prepared her hair back into her usual bob, of two pigtails, and a neat fringe as she slithered her hand to check her phone.

No new messages, except email AFW invites for her to star in special Kawaii matches as Elena growled, didn't anyone take her seriously for her size here? well, for now this opponent of hers was one of her few friends, new and all, but definitely not mean to her, just, touchy feely in a sense!

But as she pulled the covers off her toes, a slight chill brushed over her body, she had forgot the month was December all along as her sleeping habits were her hinder'ers. "And some socks too! don't wanna go barefoot to get stood on..." she mumbled, really craving a drink, since she wasn't nagged to get called into the cafe today.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:41 pm

(I hate the holidays)
"Sure thing!" Rachel nodded. She grabbed the blonde's bag and started rifling through it, pulling out some sweatpants, socks, and the fluffy jacket that had been stashed inside. She tossed them on the bed and then sat beside her.

"Sorry about the babbling before...I kinda went on a tirade without realizing it..." She rolled her eyes, looking sheepishly at the wall. "Usually I'm not a blubbering fool, just...I never knocked anyone out while fighting, especially unintentionally. I didn't want you to be mad at me or anything..."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2