Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Reika's teeth gritted as well as her mind instantly, screwing itself up at the fact Natalia was taunting her, that she couldn't win against her, and by the looks of things, it didn't look like there was much evidence from the past hour, in this match that Reika could argue with that. But as Reika was resorting to denting Natalia's precious kin, she only had herself to blame, as she felt the full force of her leg being bended back even further as she, "a ahhhhGHHHHHH!" screamed louder only in a fierce, pissed off tone as she was annoyed enough, aides being a little aroused in the long run as she spluttered, face planting slap bang flat onto the canvas as she shook her head.

No wonder her voice was getting sore.

Even if this looked like a few minutes of rest for the struggling Viper, it would only get worse as her hair, was now being pulled, definitely not the best thing to do to get Reika even in a worse off mood, but Natalia sounded like the type who really didn't care. Even whether she was being true with those words of Reika and Natalia, being friends, now wasn't the time to think and ponder.

After shrieking a little from her hair being tugged, and ruined, Reika flew into the corner back first, making her groan out in agony, as she began to slump against the turnbuckle, panting, but sweating as her fringe was in her face.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 CxD01fY
natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Natalia send Reika to the corner as hard as she could, trying to roughen up the Viper a bit. Reika prided herself on roughing up people so Natalia wanted to give the Viper a taste of it, but differently. The Dream too prided herself in physically overpowering her opponents, but here Reika used blunt strikes and raw power, Natalia preferred using stretches, bending and squeezing to slowly, and almost softly, achieve the same results.
"You know what you need, Reika-chan? You need to change your perspective on wrestling.... here let me help you..." Natalia said giggling, her usual lovely mischievous smile showing that she already had a plan for the Viper.

Natalia approached the corner were Reika was trapped and leaned over her, sliding an arm between Reika's legs, rubbing her mound a bit, to scoop her. With her other hand she held Reika's body and, letting a loud groan with the effort, Natalia tried to lift Reika, turn her upside down and slam her back into the corner, attempting to trap Reika's legs on the top ropes to set the Viper in a tree of woe kind of hold.

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 6u0iRWY
natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 QiougD6natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 TTlOMaFnatalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 5t0Q5s2natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm

The more Natalia laid on her own, different, move style onto Reika alone, the more the Viper herself was feeling the pain of just how well it was working on her, perfect body or not, she was being put to the test as she cried out from the cracking pain in her lower back.

Somehow sooner, she had to get back into this match 'winning' rather than being a new toy for this kitten of contender, however, by the fact she was being thrown around and twisted at Natalia's pleasure, it was blurring her mind and vision as she shook her head, "M mmmfh, stop doing......t that...fight me, properly..." Reika whined out as she partly looked her head up, covered in her own hair, as her look was a sign of pain along with a scowl as she couldn't really move.

Especially as Natalia was prepping her upside down, as the blood rushed to her head along with hair dropping down, revealing that humiliated face as she kept her eyes cringed. Only to then feel an un-helping slam to her back against the turnbuckle, "ah AHHHGH!" she moaned out, skin and material meeting each in a unsettling embrace as Reika's beautiful body jolted, before hanging there, upside down, like a fly in a spiders web.

She tried to wiggle her legs, but something was wrong, very wrong, as she soon opened her eyes hazily to see Natalia, upside down, well at least in her eyes.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 CxD01fY
natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 pm

"It is not my fault you only know how to streetbrawl, Reika-chan. You need to expand your horizons! " Natalia asked teasingly; she was pretty sure this thing was new to Reika. The Viper was used to bullying people around so being woman handled had her shocked, and that made it all the more fun for Natalia. The Dream loved teaching lessons to bullies by bullying them.

"It is neither my fault that you are soooooooo weak...." Natalia kept teasing as she secured Reika's legs and then she moved one hand to the Viper's mound starting to massage. Her other hand began caressing Reika's tummy, trying to pull up her top to uncover her belly and feel those abs with her fingers.

"It is totally not my fault that you are so horny..." Natalia added moving her left hand from Reika's belly down to start gripping the Viper's tits.

"How you like it upside down, Reika-chan?"

natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 6u0iRWY
natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 QiougD6natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 TTlOMaFnatalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 5t0Q5s2natalia reika - Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2