Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Long Night's Aftermath

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Long Night's Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: A Long Night's Aftermath

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:55 am

Offering a kiss so freely as she had just done with Odessa was quite unlike her, she was far more the sort of woman to make her suitors work for any and every touch from her, but after the night she had shared with Odessa she felt the woman had earned at least this much. What she had intended to be a quick peck on the lips however quickly turned into something far more enjoyable for both women as Isabella deepened the kiss, letting her tongue work its way into Odessa's mouth while she willingly accepted the woman's own tongue, moaning softly as her body did what it wanted for several long moments until she regained control and separated herself from her lioness.

"Believe what you like you're still putting on some clothes, I will not have some deliveryman get the satisfaction of seeing us in the nude. And why would I want to come over to your place when you can just serve me, I mean cook for me here." Isabella said with just a touch of a commanding tone to her voice, though she couldn't help but chuckle at the last part when she faked a slip of the tongue.

She stepped to Odessa's right side while the woman scoured the chores for something Isabella could wear, rolling her eyes as the woman pulled out what had to be one of the tiniest thongs she owned along with a bra that could barely restrain her heavenly chest. "As you wish." She said with a shrug of her shoulders as she took the lingerie from Odessa, stepping into the thong first but doing so as slowly as she could to tease Odessa, leaning away from her so the British beauty got a close look at Isabella's flawless ass. For the bra she had to work for a moment, straining the material as she pulled it around her body and clasped it behind her back, Isabella peering back over her shoulder thinking the clasp might snap at any time.

Turning back to face Odessa Isabella smiled and then gave her a light shove to get her out of the way while she went through not the top chores but the middles ones, only taking a moment to find what she was looking for as she pulled out a school style one piece swimsuit. "Here, try this one."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:36 am

“Oh, well, you’ll have argument from me there. I wouldn’t want anyone coming to the door to see me nude, either,” Odessa would say, agreeing with Isabella on that point. “But that’s where the strategic use of a bathrobe would work wonders, my dear. Slip it on, answer the door, and slip it off just as soon as you’ve closed it…that’s something you’ll have to do anyway, unless you want to answer the door in this lovely ensemble I’ve picked out for you.” She would snicker a little, looking Isabella over. The ivory beauty had struggled getting the bra on, and neither it nor the thong covered much skin at all.

Odessa would take a moment to address Isabella’s next little teasing comment, too. “Oh, Isabella, darling, you know I’d love to cook for you. Let me tell you what: when you visit me, I’ll cook you a full three-course meal. But there will be stipulations involved, my dear. I’ll play by your rules now and you’ll play by mine then.” She would lean in close and breathe a short breath over Isabella’s lips. “And if you think that you could keep me here as a servant…you can just try it, darling.” She would chuckle and wink before letting Isabella turn around to look through the drawers.

Odessa would put her hands on Isabella’s ass, squeezing it gently while the woman searched for something for Odessa to wear. To the ebony woman’s surprise, her host did not go for the underwear drawer, but instead opened up the drawer beneath it, one filled with swimsuits. The one that she ultimately chose for Odessa made the Briton raise an eyebrow in surprise.

“I wouldn’t have expected this to be your fetish, Isabella,” Odessa would say, smiling, as she would take the school-style swimsuit and carefully step into it. She would pull it up over her body, feeling just a little disappointed at how much of her it covered, though she did enjoy the tight fit, and though that it actually accentuated her curves rather nicely, all things considered. Odessa would twirl around once in it, before holding out her arms and tilting her head towards Isabella, requesting her opinion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 am

Isabella had for the most part simply rolled her eyes at all the teasing and tough talk she was getting from the British woman, amazed at her own patience for not having tossed her out yet. But then again she supposed that was all part of Odessa's charm and was exactly why the woman was still in her apartment, if she had been anyone else she would have been made to leave in the morning, but with Odessa she just hadn't been willing to part with her company just yet. If Rosaria ever found out the woman would never stop bugging her about it, of that she was certain. She could already hear her now, saying nonsense like "look who found a new friend" and "aww aren't the two of you cute together."

"I suppose thats fair, if you follow my rules to the letter anyway." She replied, shrugging her shoulders to show she didn't really believe the woman would behave herself entirely but not caring enough to press the issue further. To truly put Odessa's obedience to the test Isabella gave her a school style swimsuit to wear, not expecting her to actually put it on only for the woman to surprise her by slipping into it without a word of complaint.

Isabella recovered quickly from this surprise though, smiling rather wickedly as the doorbell rang as if right on cue. "Why my dear Odessa that choice has nothing to do with my fetish but rather that of the man delivering our breakfast. I won't be answering the door, you will." Isabella couldn't have been smiling any wider than she was right then, motioning with her arms towards the front door while she hid in a side hallway with a perfect view of the front door while also keeping herself out of view of the deliveryman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:59 am

Odessa couldn't have known what Isabella's friend would say to her if she saw the two of them the way they were now, but if she had, she would have loved to see Isabella's reaction to what Rosaria had to say. Over the last eighteen or twenty hours, Odessa had had a lot of fun with Isabella, especially when she had a chance to actually expose some cracks in Isabella's perfect facade and ruffle her feathers. She thought that the gorgeous, sexy Isabella only got sexier when she was a little flustered and off balance.

She managed to surprise Isabella again when, instead of spurning the school swimsuit, she grabbed it and put it on with hardly any hesitation. Isabella recovered quickly, but Odessa caught the very brief surprised look on her face when Odessa actually put the swimsuit on.

Almost immediately afterward, the doorbell rang. Isabella slid into the side hallway to hide herself from view. Odessa would roll her eyes and smirk as she watched her fellow white-haired wrestling move into the shadows. "This is hardly more revealing than my typical wrestling attire, darling. As a matter of fact, I believe that it's actually less revealing. And if you think that the mere fact that it's a school swimsuit will embarrass me...well, it takes a lot more than that to embarrass me, Isabella, my dear." Odessa would move into the shadows, just for a moment, to grab Isabella by her shoulders, pull her close, and give her another firm kiss, licking at her lips a little as she did. "I'd love to see you try to find something that actually will embarrass me in the future. You can be sure that I will keep trying to find ways to embarrass you."

While some might think it cruel, Odessa felt that embarrassment was a very pure emotion. The few brief times Isabella had shown it during their night together had been among Odessa's favorite moments during their little tryst. The look of surprise and sudden weakness on a woman's face when she was embarrassed was positively miraculous to behold. Odessa was sure there would be more of that to come in their future meetings.

"But, if it is only for our delivery person's enjoyment, then I suppose you wouldn't mind me taking it off after I've answered the door. And you can take off the underwear I gave you to wear, as well," Odessa would say. She would back up, smiling, and then turn towards the door. The interaction would be done quickly, and then, after that, the two of them would be looking forward to a nice, lazy afternoon together—and, it seemed, many more nights and days like it in the future.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3