Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Long Night's Aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Long Night's Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: A Long Night's Aftermath

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Isabella spun around the moment her feet touched back down upon the soft, white carpeted floor of her bedroom with her displeasure made quite clear by the annoyed glance she threw Odessa's way and how her lips were pressed tightly together in a firm line. She answered her little comment about her weight with a rolling of her eyes and a very audible clicking of her tongue but she left it at that instead of saying anything further about it, she didn't want to seem like the type of woman who cared too much about being a light little feather anyway, she was strong and it only made sense she would be heavier than some of these stick figures in the league.

She answered Odessa's question after only a brief moment of hesitation as she searched for the right words, telling her the simple truth as it wasn't some big secret or painful truth to her. She opened her mouth and asked why she was concerned but before she could close her lips Odessa leaned in and closed them in a different fashion, sealing her lips to Isabella's own in a softer embrace than they had shared before. Odessa pulled away to answer her properly and then kissed her yet again, this time Isabella pushing gently upon the woman's naked mounds with the palms of her hands to separate them.

"Well to be a homewrecker anyway you'd have to come here more than just once, are you asking for another invitation into my home after today Odessa?" She asked with a playful smile on her lips before she walked over to the dresser on the wall opposite her bed, brushing against her lover in the process. Picking up the phone that was on it she pressed a few numbers and then waited for someone to answer. "Hello yes could you please send the usual order to my apartment only double it up since I have a guest here today, yes thats it. Thanks." She then put down the phone and turned to Odessa. "Our breakfast will be here soon, though if you want to cook me some bacon like that be my guest."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Odessa smirked as she felt Isabella’s hands on her breasts, pushing her away and keeping her at arm’s length. “Oh, darling, you can hardly keep your hands off of me. That’s sweet.” Odessa reached her hands up and laid them over Isabella’s, patting the ivory beauty’s knuckles as she groped Odessa’s large mounds.

“An invitation? Oh, no, not at all. I don’t need one. Do you really think you could bring yourself to refuse me if I showed up at your door unannounced? I don’t think you could. Any time I want you, I know I’ll be able to have you…” She pinched Isabella’s chin, then let the hand move up to caress the woman’s face. “Oh, but it would be rude of me to always impose myself upon you and not return the favor. You’ll have to come over to my apartment sometime, Bella dear…you’ll find I am a wonderful hostess.”

She would let go of Isabella’s face. Right now, they had breakfast to order, and that would require at least a momentary break in body contact. Isabella found a menu and called the number on it, ordering a nice, hearty breakfast that should be plenty for the two of them. Odessa was starving, personally. Seven hours of sex had probably burned off a whole week’s worth of calories. She was looking forward to the food, and to the conversation at the table with Isabella that would come with the meal.

Odessa snorted and prodded at Isabella’s tit playfully when she was teased about the bacon again. “If you insist on teasing me about that, then next time we spend the night together I’m going to have to pay you back appropriately. I’m thinking…wrist and ankle restraints and hot wax.” She laughed, enjoying the little tit for tat. She wrapped her arms around Isabella again and hugged her tightly. “Shall we go set the table?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 am

It didn't matter what she said to her Odessa appeared to be having far too much fun to curb her playful teasing even if it was Isabella asking her, or more accurately because it was Isabella that Odessa couldn't stop herself. Isabella would have slapped anyone else save for Rosaria who tried any of what Odessa was doing and even her old friend would have gotten a stern talking to about just how much she presumed Isabella was willing to let her do, but with Odessa it seemed pointless to even try. Even if she did drop her to the floor it was quite likely they would turn her apartment into a mess and at the end of it all end up exactly where they were then, talking after hours of sex between them.

Still she couldn't just let her walk all over her like she was, her pride simply wouldn't allow anyone to do so without paying for it in some fashion. Isabella brought her right hand up to grab hold of Odessa's wrist to pull it down away from her face while with her left she poked Odessa hard in her right breast, pushing her back for the second time that morning. "You presume a lot you know that? I already admitted I don't hate you so don't push it alright?" Isabella said with a smirk as she broke away from her to see to ordering something to eat seeing as Odessa hadn't chosen anything.

"And I would call before you just come over, maybe the other woman will be here and that would be awkward wouldn't it?" She laughed out before calling up a local restaurant that served american style dishes and ordering a good helping for both of them. She could just about hear her stomach growling at her after going the entire night without anything to eat but it would just have to wait until food arrived.

Isabella glanced back over her shoulder looking more amused than worried about the woman's little promise, watching as she drew close and hugged her again but this she allowed without resistance. "If you haven't noticed were not exactly dressed yet Odessa, but seeing as your clothes were mysteriously torn last night you can borrow something of mine to wear...for today." Isabella said while pointing over to her closet on the side of the room, her other hand reaching behind her to open a chore containing a number of underwear choices.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:53 am

Odessa knew that Isabella had an adverse reaction to this sort of teasing, but she really couldn’t help herself. It was fun to play around with the Northern Queen in this way, and besides, both of them knew that Odessa’s teasing was meant only in the kindest of ways. “Oh, you mustn’t be so serious all the time, Bella dear…Isabella.” Odessa would make a small concession and call her lover by her full name, at least for now.

“And as for this so-called ‘other woman’…if she were here when I arrived, I think that would only serve to make things more interesting,” Odessa smiled again, almost devilishly. She reached down to pat Isabella’s rump fondly, even possessively.

When Isabella suggested they put on some clothes, Odessa was honestly not too enthused by the idea. There was something to be said for the simple pleasure of lounging around naked together, even if there was nothing overtly sexual going on. She didn’t want to reject Isabella’s generous offer, though. “Oh, yes, somehow my clothes were torn…some mysterious woman tore my bra in half!” she said, whilst laughing. She peered over into the underwear drawer, looking over the options, and then turned to Isabella, giving her another smile.

“Why don’t we play a little game?” Odessa would say. “It’s a very simple one, really. I’ll pick out something for you to wear today, and you’ll pick out something for me. It will be like playing with dolls as little girls—only instead of dolls, we’ll be dressing up each other.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:01 am

Isabella cast Odessa another one of her "I'm serious" glances when she heard the nickname Bella being used again but her eyes softened as Odessa corrected herself almost immediately after, earning herself a warm smile from the Ice Queen. "Serious? Why Odessa this is about as far from serious as I can be, or did you forget the part where we are standing naked after half a days worth of sex, still sticky with our juices?" She said with her smile turning into a broad smirk more and more with every word spoken, though now that she brought it up as nice as it was to have a nude Odessa all to her herself she didn't want her to feel like she could make herself so at home forever.

When she suggested they each find something to wear she could see it in the woman;s eyes she would much rather remained naked, likely even answering the door without a stitch of clothing on just to shock whoever the deliveryman was this time. She did laugh long and hard however as Odessa joined in on talking about the mysterious woman who ruined Odessa's clothes, Isabella fondly recalling the moment when she stripped Odessa of her bra and tore the thing in two in front of her.

"Why yes, whoever that stranger was sure got the better of you huh?" She said with a playful wink and another short chuckle, reaching over to give Odessa a not so light slap on the ass to repay her for the pat upon her own rear a moment earlier. "You'll look better in something of mine anyway, though the bra will be a bit big in the cups for you I'm sure it will suffice for now."

At Odessa's mention of the game she wanted to play Isabella felt a bit of hesitation, her eyes glancing between Odessa and the open chore while she gave it a moment of thought. On one hand it would be entertaining to dress Odessa up in anything she wanted, she didn't have in the way of embarrassing garb but she should be able to find something, but then again Odessa could just as easily do the same to her. It was a gamble but in the end she felt the rewards were well worth the risks. "Alright you have a deal Odessa, I never did have any dolls growing up so this will be a new experience for me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Isabella really seemed to be serious sometimes. Well, Odessa would teach her to loosen up a little, given time. At least she wasn’t going to remain grumpy over Odessa calling her Bella once the ebony beauty corrected herself. “Well, I’ll admit that we’re not in a very serious situation right now,” Odessa would say, as she glanced from her own naked body to Isabella’s. “But you seem so tense, darling…” She would move her hands up from Isabella’s ass to her shoulders, giving them a gentle massage.

She chuckled when Isabella spoke of how the mysterious woman who had ripped Odessa’s bra had gotten the better of the Englishwoman. “If I recall, the woman, whoever she was, tore it up in a fit of abject frustration. It was hardly dignified, darling.” Odessa squeaked softly as her ass was slapped by her companion. She narrowed her eyes. “And you are truly full of yourself if you think I can’t fill those cups just as readily as you can, Isabella dear!” She laughed and thrust her chest up against the side of Isabella’s.

After a fun little exchange, Odessa proposed her game, and watched Isabella hesitate for a few seconds before accepting the challenge. Oh ho ho, I am going to do quite a number on you, dear…now I just need to plumb the depths of this closet to find what you don’t want me to, Odessa thought. This was going to be fun, and it would ease some of Odessa’s disappointment at having to clothe herself. “No dolls? That’s awful, darling. Although in some ways I’m glad that I’ll be the first one you ever play with…” she would say, as she began to sift through Isabella’s underwear drawer.

“Underwear first, darling. I’m going to find the most lovely pair of panties for you to wear today…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:35 am

Isabella would have normally slapped away the hands of anyone who tried to touch her as casually as Odessa was now but with the ebony beauty she felt more at ease, even rolling her shoulders in a clear signal for the woman to continue the massage. It felt good to have Odessa's fingers moving about her shoulders, fingers digging into the admittedly tense muscles that were sore after first a fight and then a long night of consistently rough sex, and before she knew it Isabella had reached around her waist to hold the hips of Odessa, keeping her close enough that the woman's breasts slid over Isabella's back. As a bit of a reward Isabella shifted her shoulder blades around, grinding them back against Odessa's heavy tits for a bit of a massage.

"Is that right? I think you're still tired from last night Odessa, your memory is playing tricks on you." Isabella replied before turning her head to look back at Odessa, showing the woman the smug smile upon her soft pink lips. She sighed as the massage ended but was soon laughing as Odessa brushed her breasts up against Isabella's own so as to compare them yet again, as if they hadn't been comparing their assets since the moment they met.

Odessa seemed almost too excited at the prospect of getting to choose Isabella's clothes but she wasn't too worried, everything in her closet looked good on her and apart from some odd color combinations there weren't any wrong choices. "Panties are the left chore and bras are in the right, please take your time and choose wisely." Isabella said as she walked up behind Odessa, arms sliding around the woman's waist while she rose up on her toes to peek over the woman's shoulder.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

“My memory never plays tricks on me, my dear. I remember for a fact that the woman who tore up my bra was a terrible brute,” Odessa would reply, chuckling as she would push her breasts up against Isabella’s, teasingly and challengingly, continuing to compare their assets to each other as they had been doing for most of the last twelve hours.

Odessa would make her way over to the closet, opening it up, looking at the drawers and nodding as Isabella explained which one contained what. Odessa hoped that she could find what she wanted to. She wanted to find something cute and embarrassing to make Isabella put on. She wasn’t picky—anything childish or unfashionable would do. She just wanted to see Isabella’s face turn red when she looked at her ensemble in the mirror. Isabella was always beautiful, but seeing her in that slightly-flustered state, without any airs, made Odessa almost giddy.

The ebony beauty opened up both drawers. Immediately, it was obvious that this was going to be a tough proposition. Isabella’s dresser, much like Odessa’s own, was filled with well-fitting, fashionable, and probably expensive lingerie. Odessa looked around, and began to dig down to the bottom of the drawers, but before she could do very much she felt Isabella come up behind her and wrap her strong white arms around Odessa’s waist. She sighed happily as she felt Isabella’s big breasts compressing against her back as the ivory beauty peeked over her shoulder.

Odessa turned to look at Isabella and smiled. She wrapped her right arm lightly around the side of Isabella’s head, running her fingers through the woman’s white hair. “I’d still be willing to forget this little game and just remain unclothed, Isabella…why put up unnecessary barriers between us? We both already know what kind of…what kind of weapons the other is in possession of.” The metaphor was apt. They had been using their breasts and their cunts in battle against each other all night long. They had been like two generals, sending their forces forward, ordering tactical retreats, trading victories as they each sought to be victorious in the campaign. It had been one hell of a good time.

“Or, if we must clothe ourselves, let’s wear as little as possible…” Odessa would continue, softly, before leaning her head over to the side, pressing her lips against the corner of Isabella’s mouth, kissing her softly, lovingly, with all the passion of kissing a long-term lover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:23 am

The first thing that Odessa would likely notice about the contents of Isabella's wardrobe was the number of fine dresses that took up the majority of the walk in closet, ranging in color from deep purple to other dark colors such as blue and red, some of which were so dark they might as well have been black if not seen in the right light. In not a single one of the many pictures which lined her wall showing Isabella as she grew up was a shot of her in a dress, her choice of clothing had been jeans and a t shirt in all of them even when the other girls were wearing skirts and dresses. Besides the dresses there were a few pairs of shoes and a number of blouses, but nothing Odessa could see at first glance would be considered embarrassing, though there were a number of very revealing numbers.

After a short glance at her closet Odessa turned her attention to Isabella's dresser and the lingerie which lay inside, the woman running her fingers through every last piece of underwear in search of the one she wanted to see Isabella in the most. While she searched Isabella crept up behind her and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, her heavy breasts pressing into the small of Odessa's back only to then slide up as she rose onto the tips of her toes, Isabella's hard nipples digging into Odessa's naked skin as she peeked over her shoulder.

Since they had stirred from their slumber Odessa had been the one making all the advances, trying to lure Isabella back into the war they had been waging for the night and early morning. Isabella hadn't taken the bait but that didn't mean she hadn't been interested, for as much as she would continue to deny it the sex had been incredible with both of them firing on all cylinders, not even her able to conquer Odessa though the same could be said of her. If anyone was going to surrender to their desires it was going to be Odessa, Isabella just had to wave the carrot in front of her face a bit and wait for her to make a grab for it.

Her eyes glanced up as Odessa's fingers ran through her snow white mane, avoiding the woman's gaze as she listened to her offer that while enticing was one she couldn't agree to, at least not yet. "What is it you have against clothes Odessa? Though I suppose you are still covered in dried sweat and cum from last night, can't have you ruining one of my dresses now can I?" She said before returning Odessa's kiss, engaging her more fully by turning her head to press their lips together in an intimate embrace.

Only after several long moments did Isabella break the kiss, though she didn't release Odessa. "But you will be clothed if you're staying for breakfast, so pick out some underwear for me and I will do the same for you." She said when in reality she was planning on going into the second chore where she kept her swimsuits.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:02 am

Odessa was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to embarrass Isabella by dressing her in something childish or unfashionable. The woman seemed to only stock her closet with sexy lingerie. Well, Odessa shouldn't have been surprised, seeing as she was very similar. It was another way the two of them were evenly matched.

"Mmmn..." Odessa would intone softly, as Isabella turned her head so that the two of them could have another proper kiss. For several long seconds, the only sound was the smacking of their wet lips against each other. After a long while, they parted again. "Clothes are so restrictive, and secretive. While I'm obviously not a nudist, I don't feel the need for clothes in a situation such as this...but, since it is your home, Isabella, I'll play by your rules. Just don't expect to wear anything at all when you're visiting with me..."

Odessa would start sifting through the drawer. She would eventually pick out the skimpiest underwear she could find for Isabella to wear, pulling out a tiny red thong and a generously revealing white bra for her companion to wear. Smiling, she would hold them up for Isabella.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next