Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

5 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Taylor's knee pad slammed into the mat with a loud crack. She winced and bared her teeth and snarled like an animal as she immediately brought herself to bear on Angel.

"Rrrrrrrrraah!" She hardly lost a second before she pushed off of one knee and lunged at Angel, this time chasing her with a simple, direct soccer kick at her ribs.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Title Match: Angel (c) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 am

As Angel rolled away, she quickly pushed up to her knees, glaring with intensity towards Taylor. It was just in time to see her lunging at her with her kick.

Her instincts completely taking over, Angel threw up her arms, bracing herself to tank the kick. She shuddered, as the blonde's boot smashed into her arms. A wave of pain surged through them, and the impact was more then enough to force Angel to fall onto her back. Once again, Taylor was standing tall above her, and she was on the mat.

This time though, she was far from just waiting for Taylor's next move. She pushed away the thoughts of the aches and pains in her body, and with a furious yell the Latina bucked her body upwards, trying to thrust both of her boots towards Taylor. She didn't know if she would actually hit her or not, but at the very least she was hoping she could force the blonde away from her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:38 am

Taylor took both of Angel's boots to her gut, and grunted as she was knocked back two steps. She grinned. Angel was playing hard to get. She snagged one of Angel's ankles before she could pull it away and held it high, pulled back her right leg and kicked the toe of her boot hard into the back of Angel's thigh.

Strong legs, my ass. Taylor didn't buy the hype.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 am

As soon as Taylor was forced back, Angel sat up, ready to hop to her feet. Then the blonde caught her leg, swinging another kick towards her.

Angel winced, as Taylor's boot drove into her thigh. Only a little though. The kick hurt, but she had felt worse, and it would take a lot more then that to hurt her leg. In fact, Angel was glad that Taylor was staying close like this. With her other leg free, she thrust it towards Taylor again, only this time she aimed lower. Much lower, in fact, the Latina trying to drive her boot directly towards her punky foe's own leg, trying to hit her hard and fast right in her knee.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:49 am

"Agh!" Taylor cried out and went down to one knee as Angel's kick smacked into her kneecap and hyperextended the joint. That hurt, but fuck it, that just made her want to knock Angel out even more.

She held tight to Angel's ankle and tucked it under her arm as she swung her leg over, turning Angel over and trying to secure her single-leg crab before the latina could have any say in the matter. It had become her favorite hold, the one that earned the historic first submission from Adrian Kytes, the one that won her matches. She didn't remember ever losing a match where she got to work that hold.

"You're about as tough as I thought, champ," Taylor growled while she tried to get her footing and jerk back on the leg. "Not impressed."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 am

Angel was almost offended. Taylor was trying to go for the kill already? If she thought Angel was just going to lie there and let her work her with her hold, she was crazy. Angel was hurting, sure, but she had been through way worse, and there was too much on the line for her tonight, just too damn much to let Taylor gain any more ground.

She couldn't really stop Taylor from turning her over, and in her position she couldn't especially stop her from locking in her hold. If only it had been a full Boston crab, she would have had options, but no, it had to be the single-legged variant. She grit her teeth, feeling the pressure as Taylor jerked her leg back.

In defiance of the hold, she whipped her head around, looking up at Taylor, flashing a mad grin at her. "Then I guess we're even, huh?" she asked, staring daggers up towards the blonde. "Is this all you've got? I've felt stronger holds from kawaiis before, you know!" Angel's legs were strong, and she knew she could weather the hold for a few moments. She even forced out a laugh, clenching her fists against the mat as she fired her insults up towards Taylor. "Come on, chica. You should...nnm...you should know I'm stronger then this!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:24 am

Taylor's first instinct was to shut Angel up, to find some other way to punish her for talking trash while caught in her favorite submission hold. She wanted to let go and turn around and stomp her spine into the mat, but she didn't.

Be patient. That was the plan. She put on her big, radiant, showing her perfect white teeth and her dimpled cheeks, and cheerfully responded "Just how many kawaii have you fought?"

She adjusted her footing again to get more leverage. Angel's leg certainly pushed back more than Adrian's had, or Ace's, or anyone else, and Taylor relished the challenge. She worked to position her weight just so, to bend Angel's leg back toward her head. She lifted the girl's hips off the mat to weaken the leverage she had to work against her, and pulled to turn her into a C-shape.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 am

"Just one, and she was way more dangerous then you, chica!" Angel's voice rang out loud and clear, masking the obvious discomfort she was in. She knew she could take this. Taylor was strong, but Angel knew her legs were stronger. She knew they could handle the pressure. She knew her body could do this. She just had to hold out.

As Taylor readjusted herself though, pulling back harder on that leg, bending Angel's body into a more C-like shape, she couldn't deny the more intense pain running through her. Even so, she called out again, shouting upwards at Taylor in a loud, booming voice. "Nn...come on! I know you're stronger then that, Sparkles! I can't even feel you up there!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:09 am

"Mmmm hmmmm..." Taylor purred, and tossed her bangs out of her eyes with a flick of her neck. She let the angle and her weight do most of the work in bending Angel's leg back, and when she was satisfied that she had Angel stuck she began to relax.

"Well here's the thing, dude," she said, pulling back to add a wave of pain to the hold. "I've got alllllll night. I cleared my schedule for this, and I'll be honest... I really don't mind being up here and working you over. Just wait for the camera to swing around to your face and get a low angle shot... They're looking to get your reaction and your boobs at the same time. I can't help 'em with the second one, but..."

She jerked back savagely on Angel's leg to put terrible strain on her hip and her lower back. She reminded herself to stay calm, don't lose control, but she was soooooooo enjoying her dominance over the champ.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:32 am

"All night, huh?" Angel replied back up to Taylor, a smirk playing across her face. "That's good, then. It means I have all night to kick your ass..."

Despite her big talk though, Angel was really starting to feel the effects of the hold. As tough as she was, even she couldn't withstand the crab for too much longer. She kept that smirk on her face though, not wanting to give Taylor any satisfaction at all of seeing her in pain, and especially not wanting to let the cameras pick up on that.

With sweat rolling down her face, the Latina began to grasp at the mat, making an attempt to begin dragging herself towards the ropes. She knew it would be hard, especially after Taylor suddenly jerked her leg back again, finally forcing a cry of pain to escape her lips, but she knew she didn't have a choice. She had to make her escape, and soon.

Nevertheless though, she couldn't resist taunting up at Taylor once more. "Heh...at least I've got boobs, Sparkles." She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, trying to shut out the pain and focus on making her way towards the ropes. "Don't be jealous just because you're feeling inadequate up there. Not everyone can look as good as me...nn...and be as badass, all at the same time!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next