Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Best Laid Plans

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Best Laid Plans Empty The Best Laid Plans

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 am

It was daytime. Noon. A remote corner of Japan nestled in the forest, free from prying eyes. The location of hot springs that only a special few knew about, much less visited. The sort of place where a scream could go for miles and not have anyone hear it but the birds. In other words, it was the perfect spot for Mako to get a little private time with the last member of John Mitchell's threesome - Amanda Clare.

It wasn't often that Mako had occasion to break out her swimsuit and just feel a little sexy, but as she stalked through the forest, wearing nothing but her sandals and a tight camoflauge bikini, she did. She felt damned sexy. She was bisexual, and one might have thought that would open up all sorts of options for a woman of loose morals such as herself. But no. She was short, which wouldn't have been the worst thing in Japan, if not for her grimy looks and her stubborn refusal to take anyone's shit. Aside from her boy, Adrian, her little black book was full of blank pages. And as much as she liked screwing around with him, it had been a while since she had a woman's touch. Their little encounter with Ro stirred up more than a few feelings.

Divine had her fun. Now it was her turn. If what she'd heard about Amanda was true, the girl was incredibly willing for a little light play. All it would take was Mako giving her the innocent schoolgirl act.

Mako knew Amanda was close, thanks to a little recon they'd spent the past few weeks doing. This was the best place to catch her, where they wouldn't have to worry about anyone interrupting their fun. Mako would wear her down, Stone and Divine would move in after a few minutes, and they'd make a nice, long tape for John to watch.

She slid down a hill and crouched all the way, staying low and quiet as she neared the hot spring. The forest was teaming with life, but if she messed up, she risked scaring Amanda off. She was the least dangerous of the bunch, but all the same, Mako would have preferred this be as easy as possible...

Back to top Go down

The Best Laid Plans Empty Re: The Best Laid Plans

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 am

Amanda figured something would happen soon. She knew exactly how not to get caught, listened to all of John's lectures. Don't be regular, don't frequent anything, don't let them see any patterns, don't go alone.

So, she deliberately did the opposite. Instead, she got to work. She found out everything she could about this enemy trio...then, found out everything she could about this super cute, super short, and super hot one named Mako.

Thats about all she knew. Mako. That was her name. She was short and cute. That's it.

She knew their MO, and knew that they would probably appear with just one girl so Amanda didn't recognized all three of them, and she knew if she frequented this hot spring regularly enough, this would be the place.

She just hoped it was Mako...

When Amanda finally saw Mako, she let out a grin. Anyone else wouldn't have heard the girl approaching, but Amanda was listening JUST FOR such a sound. She tensed a bit, but let Mako keep sneaking until she got very close.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:08 am

Maybe it was just Mako's imagination, but she could have sworn all the birds stopped chirping all the sudden. Weird.

She pushed the thought aside and continued to slide down the hill, coming in behind a bush when she was close enough and using it for cover. She laid her cell phone down and sent her position to Stone and Divine, about half a klick away - when the time was right, they wouldn't have any trouble moving in and getting into position, giving her about twenty minutes before they joined the fun. Until then, Amanda was her little toy.

Assuming she could find her, of course. Which was starting to get a little hard.

Mako knew Amanda should've been there. She was only a few yards away from the spring as it bubbled away on the other side of the bush. It was the right time of day, the right conditions, and they'd followed Amanda close enough to get a good idea for how long it would take her to reach it. She should've been there. So where was she?

Mako emerged from the bush and took a few tentative steps, making sure to look as innocent and lost as she could in case she had to turn on the charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:32 am

Amanda waited and waited, until FINALLY, finally, someone emerged. And ohhhhh yes, thankfully, it was that cute, short little Mako. Oooooh, Amanda was so pleased. One criminal mastermind to another, and dam was she cute.

She pretended to wake up from a nap. “Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?” Amanda winked, offering a little mind game.

“I've just been sitting here, all day, thinking...I just wish some cute little thing would drop out of the sky. I started to fantasize, my ideal playmate...she was a sly little one, about...five feet, maybe five two, tall...innocent little look that his something trully clever...brown hair, projected strength. I dozed off dreaming about this fantasy woman...only to wake up, and wonder if I'm still dreaming.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 am

Well. Mako found her. Sort of.

She turned on the blush and let out a girlish giggle, trying to look confused. It wasn't that hard, really, because she was, just for an entirely different reason than she wanted to let on. She knew Amanda was fast, but she hadn't even spoken and the flirting had already started.

Mako liked that. It was weird, but she liked it.

"Oh, I'm...wow." She chuckled and dropped down to her knees, crawling towards Amanda like some sort of horny schoolgirl. Which, again, wasn't that hard of an act to pull off. "I had the exact same dream. Isn't that the weirdest thing? I imagine this beautiful, sexy girl with brown hair and heavenly skin, I come out to the woods, and here she is." She bit her lip, with a smile like a child who'd just tasted chocolate for the first time.

"Does my dream girl have a name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 am

“Really? I'm shocked...two of us, having the same dream? About eachother? Amanda said, trying to sound like she was feigning surprise in a flirty way... “Mmmm, well she does. It's Amanda...and my, my, you are EXACTLY what I dreamt up...I have such a thing for...petite women, if you don't mind my saying. Especially the ones hiding a bit of fire...”

Amanda smiled again, flowing over to the girl in the water, coming close. “I can see it, in your eyes...a danger hidden behind your innocent look. I know, because it's exactly what I dreamt of...”

Amanda swam so close to the crawling girl, her neck extending out of the spring, face inches away. “I dreamt of a devious, sexy little mastermind...she hid behind the mask of an innocent girl, but in truth she knew all the ways to light me on fire with pasion...she came to me, crawled just like you...” She leaned in to Mako's ear. “And she whipsered her name...I couldn't hear her. Her voice was breath on the wind...something...I couldn't make it out...something with an M.....M...Maaak....something, then I lose it. Tell me, my dream girl, whats your true name?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:13 am

Mako couldn't help but sneer when it became blindingly obvious what was going on here - so much for the element of surprise. Obviously, John had told her to be on guard, given her the names, shown her what to look out for. She didn't know how, exactly, but she was ready for Mako.

Sort of ready, anyway. Amanda seemed more interested in playing games than getting rough, and it didn't look like John or Ro were anywhere in sight. It was just the two of them, and Mako was quite sure she could handle a sexy little marshmellow like Amanda, if that's what it came to.

But it didn't need to come to that, did it? If Amanda was serious about liking shorter girls, Mako would gladly indulge her.

"Mako." She pulled back and brought her head to the side, letting their lips graze along each other. She dropped the innocent act, letting the edge and danger seep into her voice. "I'm here, now. I'm willing. I'm ready. No more dreams."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 am

Amanda smiled. Now there was truth between them. Now Amanda could take her prize properly, when the time was right. Now, though, there was time for even more honesty. “I know, thats why I let you fine me...” Amanda's lips brushed against Mako's. “You, my little sexy mastermind, I was hoping it would be you.” She reached out, kissing Mako's lips.

“Your friends will come soon, but for now, come in, enjoy out bodies, rejoice in it until you do what you feel you must.” Amanda's honesty was starting to slip, but her next sentence was pure and from the heart. “After all, you're so beautiful...”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 am

Mako blushed, her lips still moving from the kiss, and for once it wasn't part of an act. 'Beautiful'. When was the last time someone called her that? When was the first time? Maybe it was just an act, but if there was one thing Mako knew, it was bullshit. And that part didn't sound like bullshit.

"Beautiful?" She did as Amanda asked - she was in control of the situation, no reason not to. Mako spun around and slid into the pool, coming in next to Amanda and letting her arms circle around the girl's back, caressing her, feeling that soft, succulent skin. It almost felt like it could melt at the touch. "That's a pretty word. I'm not sure I deserve it."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 am

“You do, it's as pretty as you.” Amanda said. When Mako slid in, Amanda cuddled up next to her, letting their soft skin merge,a si f wanting to blend together with the water. “Eventually, we may have to go back to being enemies...but I just wanted to tell you that, before then.” Amanda said, kissing the top of Mako's head.

“Even if everything I have said and will say is a lie, this one thing is true...just as it's true how much the site of you, in this spring, turns me on....” Amanda moved gently, letting Mako stay in control, and gently pulled Mako so she was in Amanda's lap, leaning in so she could kiss the other girl gently.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down