» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 am

As Aoi pulled the wedgie out she knew Lynwen was going to do something like tackled her but didn't had the time to react fast enough when she tackled to the ground. " Ugh.." she groaned feeling groggy but not enough for Lynwen to take advantage. Once Lynwen was getting ontop Aoi would try and grab her hair and pull her into and other kiss as well as roll them over so Aoi was on top this time. breaking the kiss for a bit , " oh no no Lynwen your not wining that easily. " Aoi said grabbing Lynwen's breast and massaged them trying to pin her on the mat for a 3 count.
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon vs warrior( Lynwen vs Aoi)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Lynwen was glad she was able to tackle Aoi ot the ground but when her opponent pulled her in for a kiss Lynwen was taken off guard and was easily rolled onto her back. Before Lynwen could try and push Aoi off, Aoi grabbed onto Lynwen's breasts causing Lynwen to blush and moan. Lynwen couldn't fight back in her currnet condition and the ref started the count. "1..."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 am

Aoi kept Lynwen pinned as she would hold on to her breast massaging them thinking it would stall long enough for her to get the 3 count as she looked at the dragon girl. The kawaii champ hoped she gets the 3 count as she heard the ref count 1 but would keep quiet not wnating ot say something to Lynwen till it was over. "2..." the ref counted
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:42 am

Lynwen wanted to kick out from the pin but the way Aoi was handling her Lynwen could do nothing. Soon the ref counted to "3..." giving Aoi the win over Lynwen. Lynwen would barely hear the count or the bell however, as Aoi would keep massaging her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Soon as Aoi heard the bell she got off Lynwen and raised her hands up "Yes..." she panted and getting up to her feet she extended her hand to Lynwen to help her up. "Good match Dragon."Aoi said with a smile and a soft blushed. "and sorry about the breast treatment didn't mean to get the perverted."
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Lynwen would lay there panting as Aoi celebrated her victory and extened a hand to Lynwen. Lynwen took the hand and slowly got up as the whole experience was a little too much for her. "That's ok. I just wasn't expecting you to go that far." Lynwen would say wit ha smile on her. "Congratulations on your win. I can't wait to wrestle with you again." Lynwen would say wit ha smile and a wink before she would grab her stuffed dragon and make her way to exit the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Aoi smiled at Lynwen "Yeah me to see ya around dragon." Aoi said befor exiting the ring and walked over to back stage to celebrate her win after she gets changed in her normal cloths.

Winner by pinfall Aoi
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4