Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kendria vs. Hydra

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kendria vs. Hydra - Page 2 Empty Re: Kendria vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 am

Once Hydra got on top, she planned to throw a few good punches to Kendria's face in order to get an early lead. She might be the "small fry", but she knows that she can stand up even against the bigger fishes. She tried to get at least three punches in before being pushed off. She would soon feel Kendria grabbing her legs and she was positioning herself to jump over and land a leg drop on her.

Before that happened, Hydra would attempt to kick her legs out so she can push Kendria away. If this worked, she can get back up and keep her distance. But if not, she'll find herself stuck under the siren.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoopDaWoot Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm

"Gah!" the siren cries out as shes kicked away and towards the ropes. Using this to Kendria's advantage she would watch Hydra get up and spring off the ropes hopefully delivering a drop kick to her exposed stomach. If this works the siren would then let her get up to follow through with another drop kick, chaining the two together.

If she would fail either drop kick she would be open for another assault from the water-loving female.

FnF
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/kendria-the-water-siren-t10338.html:3n9uynwr]Kendria[/url:3n9uynwr]
Tension
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alexis-parker-t10344.html:3n9uynwr]Alexis Parker[/url:3n9uynwr]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/isaac-edwards-t10356.html:3n9uynwr]Isaac Edwards[/url:3n9uynwr]
Heel
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/victoria-harris-t10348.html:3n9uynwr]Victoria Harris[/url:3n9uynwr]

ShoopDaWoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:33 pm

As Hydra was rising, Kendria was preparing herself at the ropes to spring forward. After a few moments, the siren did so and she was aiming a drop kick to the stomach. "GUGH!!!" Hydra coughed out as she flew backwards to the mat and clutched her stomach in pain. That was definitely a good hit as she was huffing out for air. She was still trying to get up as she clutched her gut, but Kendria was moving in for another drop kick.

Not wanting another one, Hydra attempted to jump and roll sideways so she can dodge it. Hopefully, it can give her some relief to her current state.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoopDaWoot Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:42 am

Stopping the fall with her hands Kendria rolls through and preps herself up in the turnbuckles, leaning against them. "Not bad my little small fry~" she smirks, flicking her hair from her face. "Wonder what else you can take?~" she would then rush at Hydra, hoping to hit a running DDT. If not Hydra could easily turn the tide of this match.

FnF
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/kendria-the-water-siren-t10338.html:3n9uynwr]Kendria[/url:3n9uynwr]
Tension
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alexis-parker-t10344.html:3n9uynwr]Alexis Parker[/url:3n9uynwr]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/isaac-edwards-t10356.html:3n9uynwr]Isaac Edwards[/url:3n9uynwr]
Heel
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/victoria-harris-t10348.html:3n9uynwr]Victoria Harris[/url:3n9uynwr]

ShoopDaWoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:26 am

Dynamo44:
Hydra couldn't help but feel impressed at how quickly Kendria had recovered from that miss. Seeing her propped up against the turnbuckles, she would smirk and say, "You'll see, Kendria. Watch me as I turn the tides of this match!" She returned to her fighting stance as Kendria came rushing at her. Hydra bounced a little on her feet as she prepared herself for the worst.

When Kendria was close enough, Hydra would attempt to go low and give a spear to the stomach to double her over. If this worked, she would even set her up for a suplex and slam her to the mat.

ShoopDaWoot:
It worked to perfection, Kendria was taken down onto her back. At Hydra's mercy. "Gah!~ Now..what?" she groans, as the girl tries to set her up for a suplex. Using the momentum from the suplex Kendria would land on her feet behind Hydra and try for a neck breaker, obviously this means leaving her body open to elbows. "Fluid like the ocean Hydra!~" she teases.

Dynamo44:
Hydra was getting the momentum going for her suplex, but she didn't expect her opponent to land on her feet in the end. Now being bended back, Kendria was already getting her ready for the neckbreaker. This could hurt a lot if it executes. Hydra would try to punch and push her way out before that can happen. She could escape quickly if this worked, but if not, she'll feel her neck getting quite an impact.

Either way, Hydra heard her compliment and said, "Aww, thanks, Kendria! I do my best!"

ShoopDaWoot:
Recoiling in pain Kendria let go. Tough luck that the compliment didn't distract her enough not to punch. "Awh, spoiled my plans..~" Kendria mocked, teasing her opponent as she walked around the inside of the ring, eying up her opponent. "Seems we're always one upping each other huh?~" Kendria compliments once again, buying time to size up her opponent for a powerful move.

"Boyfriend must be proud of you huh?~" Kendira smirked, hoping that comment threw her off enough so she could get behind Hydra and lock arms around her waist, lifting her up and over for an German suplex.

Dynamo44:
Hydra sniffed a little as she put her fists up and said, "Yeah, it seems that way. We are basically high tides crashing into each other." She bounced a bit on her feet as she was making her way to Kendria again. She would punch a bit of air as she was near, but then she would hear her opponent's compliment to her. Immediately, Hydra would stop and say, "Oh, of course he is! Apparently, he thought I was-WAAAAAHHH!!!"

One thing that Hydra seemed to forget is that she sometimes gets too full of herself and it leads her into trouble.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2