Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Road Rage

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Road Rage - Page 4 Empty Re: Road Rage

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:40 am

His punches hit, knocking her head back. But they weren't slowing her down. If anything they made her speed up. She was seeing red. Getting close to crossing the very line that Stone warned her about.

"Mako, enough." Stone looked back as she helped Devine to her motorcyle.

Mako kept on punching.

"Hey!" She dropped the bat and walked over. "I said enough!"

Mako just kept on punching.

Stone reached down and grabbed the bitter brawler by the collar, lifting her up off John and tossing her like garbage, then standing over the fallen soldier. The second Mako landed, she started to rush back, but a hard stare stopped her cold - the two stood there for a few tense moments, eyes deadlocked, like they were only seconds apart from going on at it right then and there, full stop.

"Enough." Devine groaned, rubbing her back as her voice split the tension. "He's down, we're done, let's go home. Fuck's sakes."

Mako was the first to relax, holding up her hands as Stone stepped to the side. "Fine. Fine. Just one more thing." She reached into John's pocket and took out his phone, turning on the display. "Oh, thumbprint identifier. Fancy. Let me just..." She grabbed his hand and pressed it on the scanner, making it read him and unlock."

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:04 am

John was pretty messe dup at this point, his arms were limp on his chest. The hits after hits after hits were taking their toll. He didn’️t even realize what was going on. His eye was swollen, it would be a ncie shiner. His whole body was bruised and in a lot pain…

He rolled vaugley to the side as he was finally released.

“Proud of yourself?” He muttered in Stone’️s direction.

Before he knew it, right after he muttered to Stone, Mako came back and got his phone. He had nothing to worry about, though, it was locked… ‘Oh fuck…’️ He thought to himself. His plan had just let him upgrade, he had JUST gotten an S5 this week With the dam fingerprint control. And he turned it on just to play with it and never shut it off.

Now, they had his phone.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:19 am

Stone opened her mouth to reply, but Mako cut off the conversation with a kick to his chest, knocking him flat on his back. "Quiet. You don't talk now."

Stone walked back to her bat and picked it up, as Mako flipped through his contact, looking for just the right number. "Ah, there we go."

She called Ro and walked over to John kneeling down and holding the phone out of his reach. "Tell her where you are and what happened to you. And enunciate, want to make sure she hears you."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:28 am

The kick quickly sent John flush on his back, heaving to suck in air and rolling on his side. John didn’️t know what was going on…but then he realized what was going on. They were calling Amanda and Ro.

John glared up at them. He narrowed his eyes, then started shouting.

“STAY TOGETHER! GET A GUN! DON’️T COME HERE! HANG UP! HANG UP NOW!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 am

Mako nearly fell on her butt when John started screaming, but she quickly righted herself and cracked him in the face with a hard backhand, then put her hand over his mouth. "You're no fun."

She held the phone up to see if whoever was on the line was still there. "Hello? Sorry about John, he's a little hysterical at the moment, but I'm calming him down."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 am

The backhand knocked him on the ground, groaning as he held his face.

Ro, meanwhile, was fuming on the other end. John told her to hang up.

She hadn’️t

“I don’️t know who the fuck this is, but you fucked up. I’️m gonna rip your god dam spine out, and if you come here Mandy’️s gonna blow your god dam brains out. Who the fuck is this?!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 am

"And you're Ro, right? One second, need to sit down."

She turned around and sat down on John's head, pressing it into the street. Sure enough, Stone gave her the same old disapproving look. Mako was too busy not caring.

"This is Makoto Takeda. Mako." She cradled the phone between her shoulder and ear while she straight out her gloves. "We haven't met, but I think we're going to be good friends, you and me. I've got a sixth sense for this sort of thing."

She looked down at John. "She sounds hotter than she does on the TV. She good in bed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 am

John felt his face grind into the concrete, scratching up his face and cheek.

“Yes.”
“Yes.”

Without knowing it, John and Ro both replied at the exact same time to what Mako said. Yes, she was good in bed.

“MMHANG UPPPMM!” John shouted, muffled as it was. It wasn’️t clear who he was saying it too, but John meant it for Ro. The longer they let these girls troll them, the more these girls won.

“FUCK!” Ro shouted out in anger. “What the fuck are you doing to him?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:13 am

"Sitting on his head. I thought, you know - Tension guy, right? Maybe he's into that. Doesn't seem to be going for it." She chuckled and cross her legs, enjoying herself for the moment, though she knew it was probably best to wrap things up - it was only a matter of time before a good Samaritan stuck his nose in.

"Look." She sighed and held the phone out, sending her a picture of John's bloody head. "Don't threaten me. If I come after you - when I do - it'll be in the ring, where you can't bring a gun. Or when you're at the beach, catching a tan. Or when you're watching a movie. But it won't be through the front door, sorry. Life's not that easy."

She stood up and put the phone on speaker, then laid it on John's chest. "This is just the opening shot, Red. Your days of fucking and fun? They're over. Tension's ours, and we're starting from the top."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 am

Ro was getting more and more angry as she listened to this bitch talk, acting tough, making it sound like they were really beating up on Ro…then practically declaring war on them.

Finally, the bastards topped it off with a picture of John’️s bloody face.

“Fuck.

You. You’️re gonna die.”
Ro spat back, before the phone was thrown on his chest.

“Stay there, Ro…” John mumbled, too tired to even say anything to his three attackers, he just let out a sigh of pain and tried to take the phone.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down