Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 Empty Re: Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:40 am

Lia had swallowed more than the daily recommended dosage of mud today. But a little more didn't hurt, not in Da Xia's eyes. Lia gagged and spat once this much larger helping of messiness entered her lips, trying to get it out of her mouth, but the salty-bitter taste hung in her mouth. She was getting angry, for the first time tonight, why didn't this other woman just enjoy it normally? Lia had half a mind to up it some more, shoving an entire fistful into Da Xia's face, but decided to focus on the "fun" she was having.

"Ahhhghh! You... need to pay me... back for that!" She moaned out, practically ramming her sex up against Da Xia's, the mud squishing between the contact point, her hands both wrapping around Da Xia to keep them as closely together as possible, and finally bursting from it all.

"AAAHHHH!! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! AAAAHHHH!" She screamed, her hands closing tightly against Da Xia's skin, all the anger washed away by this third and most powerful wave of bliss, her sex squirting absolutely everywhere this time.

Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 SAdcZrMCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 MVRLLQmCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 I82ome3Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 UAjmKPCCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 MAai8oKCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 Empty Re: Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 am

Da Xia smiled as Lia finally gave up on the mud slinging as Da Xia got the last laugh in that duel, now she had to focus on beating Lia in their tribbing duel as Lia demanded Da Xia to pay for what she did. "Ahh ha ha ha! Make me!" Da Xia shouted as got out through her moans and screams, defying Lia as the two would upgrade from slapping croches to ramming crotches as the two hugged each other even tighter.

Da Xia tried her best to hold out as she could tell that Lia was on the verge on climaxing, just like her, as she tightened her hug around Lia and bit her lip to try and outlast Lia. "HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Da Xia did not succeed in her attempt as biting her lip did nothing to stop the waves of moans that erupted from her throat as she orgasmed for the third time, her sex squirting as hard as Lia's as the combine burst from both girls sprayed everywhere as Da Xia squeezed Lia harder as Lia squeezed her,grinding her crotch against Lia's a few more times to ride out her orgasms before she would slump forward into Lia.

Panting for air as her body couldn't keep up with the multiple back to back orgasms as she had to rest and catch her breath, clinging to Lia as she was the only thing allowing her to sit up in some fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:25 am

Lia felt like she needed a break, but after the last thing Da Xia just did - or rather, the second last thing she did - Lia couldn't let it end so easily. Apparently the very visible pink collar at the other side of the pool had something to do with ending all of this, but she had no desire to right now. Lia had heard Da Xia's challenge (barely), and intended to make good on it.

"M-make you huuh?" She gasped out, determined to strike early now, very exhausted, but forcing herself to clamper up in the messy mix, pushing out of Da Xia's arm and climbing on top of her. If she could get on, Lia would take a seat on Da Xia's stomach, smearing some cum on her muddy body, facing the other woman's head.

"Ok... I'll... I'll make you!" Lia would then slip a hand in front of her, groping Da Xia's chest, and then another hand behind her, making a grab for Da Xia's completely coated pussy, rubbing a finger along it.

Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 SAdcZrMCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 MVRLLQmCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 I82ome3Cage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 UAjmKPCCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 MAai8oKCage Mud Collar Hentai - Da Xia v. Lia - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 am

Resting was the mistake that Da Xia was never going to learn from as Lia pressed forward, pushing Da Xia into the muck with a splash as Lia crawled on top of her, straddling her stomach as Da Xia didn't have the chance to fight back as now Lia was on top of her, smearing cum on her stomach as her own was still dripping from her own with her legs covered in a good coating of them as her position was worsen when Lia's finger rubbed against her hot sex.

"Ahhh!" Da Xia moaned out as her pussy was still sensitive from the wild tribbing as Lia also grabbed her breat, eliciting another moan from her as Lia was the one who found dominance after a long string of an even standing between the two. "G-get off of me!" Da Xia shouted as she weakly tried to get out from underneath Lia to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:42 am

"Hahh! M-make me!" Lia said, sending Da Xia's words back at her. Lia weakly bounced on Da Xia's body, which made her realize how tired she was at the moment, to weak to even do that. But at least she could move her hands. In one hand, Lia cupped Da Xia's nice large breast, squeezing it and rubbing it, to remove the mud and reveal the bare skin underneath. Once she had the muddy coating off, Lia starting playing with the nip, twirling it between her fingers, occasionally pushing it down or tugging it out to keep things different.

And in the back... well, that was where Lia knew she would be focusing. Her hand moved slowly at first, out of some sympathy for Da Xia, Lia knew how it much it had to hurt after everything. She started by just running her finger along the slit, feeling exactly how wet it got, but as she went on, Lia slowly stuck it inside and gently started to move it in and out. "Hah... Hahh... Come on... show this little girl how a real woman does things!" Lia said, deciding to poke a little fun at Da Xia.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 am

No words came from Da Xia besides her moans and cries of pleasure as Lia did her work on her, rubbing and groping her large breast, cleaning away the mud as she would then attack the erected nipple that has been erected for quite some time, attacking it in numerous ways that added in to what was happening down below.

The rubbing finger against her crotch, Da Xia twist and turned her head along with her legs as she attempted to break out to no sucess as Da Xia could not get a fresh breath for long as Lia bounced on her. However little the bouncing was, it did not allow Da Xia to keep her breaths for long as Lia began to dominate her and start fingering her on a less even level. Da Xia's face flushed up as she was not liking the situation, mentally not sexually anyway, as she was the one who was supposed to be doing the dominating, not Lia as the fingering would begin Da Xia's push over the edge again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:11 am

"I'm kinda jealous..." Lia said with a laugh, starting to feel energized once again, or maybe just feeling pushed on by the new dominant position she had on Da Xia. Her hands worked fasted, tweaking and pinching on Da Xia's rock-hard tip, giving another bounce and she switched over to the other orb, repeating the process of cleaning it up, but much faster this time.

Da Xia for once wasn't fighting back, and Lia was going to take it as far as she could because of it. Lia edged her finger faster, and then slipping in a second one, moving the tempo back up, starting to rub her own crotch against Da Xia's stomach. "Ooohh..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:20 am

The nipple playing and fingering was driving Da Xia up the wall, squiriming underneath Lia as normally she would've been able to break out from underneath Lia but after the back to back orgasms, the wild fucking that they did, and little to no rest did not allow her to do what she wanted as Lia continued to have her way with her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Da Xia moaned as Lia moved to the other breast to clean it off and start all over while her hand would add another finger to the fingering and increased in speed as Da Xia found her hips moving against her will, humping the fingers to get more pleasure as lust and arousal filled her head and urged her body to get more while she felt the slimy juices of Lia being rubbed on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:31 am

The two had been so even until now, and now the difference between them was immense, it looked like Lia could win whenever she wanted at this point. But there was something much more important that Lia was doing right now. Lia didn't have anything against Da Xia, and indeed, she felt like she was really doing a favor to the girl, paying her back for so much awesomeness in this one night.

Her hands started tickling the newly "cleaned" breast, gently dancing the fingers long it, rubbing it softly. Which was quite a contrast to how hard she was pushing in her fingers against Da Xia's messy sex, going as deep as she could, her thumb also joing in, pressing and rubbing against Da Xia's wet little clit. As for herself, Lia was feeling pretty hot again, grinding against Da Xia's struggling body growing pretty wet herself, but certainly not as fast as her foe this time around.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 am

Now it was just Da Xia who was the moaning mess as Lia continued to play with Da Xia's breasts while Lia's fingers rammed in and out of Da Xia's hot sex as it began to leak juices again as she arched her head back. "AHHHHHHhhh!" Da Xia moaned as she was in a terrible position as she couldn't fight back with how much the pleasure has over flowed her head.

The fingers going in and out of her wasn't helping just as the nipple attacks as Da Xia couldn't pull her head together as Lia continued this onslaught, starting something she didn't know that would overtake her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next