Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 2 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:18 am

"Ah I see," replied Charlene. "Well, that certainly isn't the case!" the blonde replied enthusiastically.

As she noticed the chef girl's hand, the blonde didn't immediately reach for it. She wasn't really sure what to make out of it at first, as the girl hadn't introduced herself or anything. In the end, Charlene did grasp the chef's hand for a polite handshake.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, umm, miss..." the blonde said with a sheepish smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 am

Chiharu was glad to hear that the European had enjoyed the meal. Very glad. It seemed that she hadn’️t lost her touch after all. She was still as great a cook as ever.

Charlene took her hand, sheepishly it seemed, shaking it slowly. Chiharu just smiled for a second before realizing she hadn’️t introduced herself. Huh. She usually wasn’️t so forgetful about such things. Chiharu laughed at herself before continuing: “Oh, I’️m so sorry. It really did just slip my mind.” She squeezed Charlene’️s hand a little harder and gave it another few shakes. “My name is Chiharu. I’️m a chef—among other things—here in Tokyo. It is very nice to meet you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 am

"Ah, yeah, no problem, miss Chiharu!" Charlene nodded, slowly withdrawing her hand. "Among other things, huh? So like, are you a multi talented girl of some sort that do all kinds of jobs?" she joked.

It must be nice if that's the case. Being a great chef alone was already quite a gift in the blonde's mind. Now she couldn't help but to guess what are these other things Chiharu could do. A photo model, maybe? That couldn't be too far off considering the girl's pretty features. Maybe an athlete, even. Or an actress? The list went on, but Charlene tried not to drift away too much this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:19 am

“Hardly multi-talented,” Chiharu replied. The European girl’️s reaction was so enthusiastic, the Japanese beauty could not help but blush a little. She sat up straight and scratched the back of her head with one hand. “I have…a few talents. I guess. I would like to believe that I’️m a pretty good chef. And I…hmm, I suppose you could say I’️m something of an athlete.”

That wasn’️t exactly true. She had only had one match in AFW so far, and it was hardly athletic enough for her to have earned that title. But Chiharu couldn’️t think of a better, more tactful way to describe what she did than that. Of course, she didn’️t explain at all what she did with most of her free time. Even if Charlene happened to accept her sexual orientation—or even if she herself swung that way, as well—explaining her nymphomania and her bondage fetish would never be easy.

“So, Char-san, what is it that you do?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 am

"Ohh... an athlete as well?" Charlene was getting even more curious.

Before she could make her guess, though, Chiharu asked her about what she did, causing the blonde to twitch and blushed slightly. Telling anyone about this particular job was never easy for her, considering her results so far. Still, it'd be rude not to answer Chiharu who already told a bit about herself. Charlene glanced around before she leaned closer, covering the side of her face with one hand.

"T-this is is kinda embarassing... buutt..." she half whispered. "I'm working in this place they call AFW..." the blonde pulled back afterwards, looking at Chiharu with a timid expression. "I-I'm still relatively new at it, though... so yeah, it's not really something to be proud of, I guess..."

I-I said it! Charlene thought to herself. Now she could only hope that Chiharu wouldn't be disgusted or even making fun of her because of it. The last girl she told about her job seemed to be kinda embarrassed as well, and that was a colleague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Chiharu was surprised, at first, when Charlene whispered to her where she worked. So she wrestled at AFW, huh? That was quite unexpected, given the blonde girl’️s timid disposition and seeming inability to hurt a fly.

But then, Chiharu had seen many girls even more timid than Charlene seemed to be climb into the ring. She had watched plenty of matches involving girls of that nature during her preparations to join the league herself. So maybe the fact that Charlene was a wrestler wasn’️t really that surprising after all. Although it was interesting that Chiharu had managed to find someone else who was under contract with AFW while working here at this restaurant. The odds of that had to be pretty darn small.

“Oh? Really?” Chiharu replied, lifting her eyebrows a little, still smiling at Charlene. “That’️s unusual. So, have you been wrestling for a long time? Or did you just start when you joined AFW?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm

"Nono, like I said I'm still new... both in the place and wrestling..." Charlene admitted, her cheeks blushing. "I-it's strange, I know... but they said that it never too late to start... sooo..."

Now that she gave a bit of thought about it, the recruiters were probably just looking for a victim for the crowds' enjoyment. Unfortunately she was dumb enough to fall for it and now stuck thanks to her contract. Ugh, why she always realized things like this too late? It's just like when she accepted modeling all over again, plus all the hurt.

"I probably got suckered pretty hard, didn't I...?" she blurted, rolling her eyes and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:17 am

Charlene didn’️t seem to be as happy being a wrestler with AFW as Chiharu was. Chiharu’️s experience had been pretty good so far. Minimal actual wrestling, but a steady wage, and access to gyms full of attractive, fit women who were just begging to be ravished by someone like Chiharu. Right now, she was wanting to make Charlene into her next conquest. The blonde girl was adorable, but she also seemed just a little sad. The Japanese beauty thought she might be able to help her customer out with that.

“Oh, I don’️t think you did,” Chiharu replied, when Charlene asked if he had gotten suckered. “No, I don’️t think so. You just need to keep working and keep training. But, you know, maybe I could help you.” She leaned in a little closer. “Truth be told, I signed up for AFW recently, as well. Small world, isn’️t it, Char-san?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:46 am

"Eh...?" Char seemed confused as Chiharu offered her help, until she heard what the girl said afterwards. "Eeehhh...?!" the blonde's voice raised, her eyes widened in genuine surprise, and she clasped her mouth shut with both hands quickly after that. "Y-you serious...?"

What's with all these strange coincidence? First was the pool, then the sushi restaurant. It's funny how small the world could feel at times. Charlene wanted to laugh and say "not again!", but she suddenly had this rather frightening thought. If Chiharu was in AFW as well, then the girl might already watch her matches. Her cheeks suddenly turned deep red as her hands moved from her lips to hold them. She almost felt like she had a fever.

"Y-you... didn't saw my matches, did you...?" she asked very quietly while looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Chiharu nodded. “I am serious. Though, to be honest, I haven’️t had very many matches yet. Just one, actually. Though I’️ve met some lovely women around the gym.” She laughed and clapped Charlene on the shoulder, scooting just a little closer, away from her own table and towards the European girl’️s. “Does this happen a lot, huh? Am I going to be running into other wrestlers at the convenience store, and at the beach?” She laughed, then watched as something came to the other wrestler’️s mind and the girl’️s cheeks flushed deep red.

“Hmm…not telling,” Chiharu said, winking at Charlene and giggling, keeping the girl in the dark as to whether or not she had watched her matches. Leaving it as a secret was much more fun than giving up the game either way. “But I hope I’️ll have a chance to wrestle you sometime. Wouldn’️t that be fun, Char-san?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next