Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In the Grips of Ro!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In the Grips of Ro! - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Grips of Ro!

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 am

Ro got him exactly where she wanted him. His face was tucked nicely into her ample breasts, her tit flesh suffocating him and denying him hair. She’️d have loved to keep him like that until he fell asleep, but then…suddenly…

“Gah! My hair!” She yelped as her scalped burned, her softer-than-soft red hair now being used against her. His fists slammed into her face hard, and she got off of him, slipping and sliding underneath the water by accident, trying to shoot her way up!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 am

Army smelled blood in the water - literally, most likely - and moved in as she fell back, coming down as she came up. Ro was strong - ridiculously so, maybe the strongest girl he'd ever met, his sister included. But he had the weight advantage, and that was what he was calling on now.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and dropped beneath the waves, wrapping her up for another kiss as they went, wanting to spend as much time locked with that lovely mouth as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:07 am

Ro tried to shoot up as fast as she could, but his height and weight made the difference now. Soon, Ro was under the water, panicking, trying to shove him as bubbles escaped her nose. Her mouth was too covered for bubbles to escape, his tongue probing her, the two making out as Ro was starting to drown! Not that she seemed to mind the kiss.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 am

Army grew up by the ocean, so he knew more than a little bit about safety underwater - if his sister knew he was doing this, she'd kick his ass. Normally, he wouldn't be crazy enough to try. But Ro? She was special. Something about her just seemed to bring the crazy out of him.

He continued the kiss and held her down and she looked out of it, and not a second more - with a hard tug, he pulled her out of the water and gave her fresh air to breath, holding her from the back and giving her a few light slaps. "Hey. Crazy lady. Still with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 am

Ro had not. She knew how to swim, she’️d been to beaches, but the water wasn’️t a huge part of her life. But, this was fun, so she didn’️t care….well, that’️s what she would say if she wasn’️t too busy drowning.

Ro moaned out under the water, her eyes rolling back, more bubbles emerging andmore thrashing…until she slowly stopped, her eyes rolling back and closing, her face going blank.

Ro was asleep when he pulled her up, but the slaps and the breath of fresh air seamed to make her eyes open slowly. She gasped for breath. “Mmm…maybe…maybe not…” She said, still needing to be held up by Army. "Nice match...good win." She managed to say.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:24 am

Army breathed a little sigh of relief, glad she was all right and things hadn't gone too far. It was way too easy to give caught up in the moment with this girl. And he loved every second of it.

He gave her a kiss, running his tongue along the side of her mouth for a moment, before he back and starting to rise out of the tub, carrying her like a babe in his arms. "Think your roommate will mind if we track some water through the apartment?" He kept his head down, nuzzling against and moving some of her mated hair out of the way.

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:27 am

Ro loved the kiss, her body responded immediately and she kissed him back, running her tongue over his.

"Mmmm...Nope." Ro chuckled, feeling herself being picked up. She smiled and cuddled up, curling her body cutely against his muscular frame, her skin matted against his, loving this close contact.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 am

"Good to know." He stepped out of the tub and started walking through the apartment, trying his best to hold off a goofy smile as he carried her. She looked cute, laying across his arms like that. Army would have had a hard time imagining 'cute' from Ro, but damned if it wasn't there, staring him right in the face.

He made his way down the hall, taking care not to slip as he went, and went along until he found the bedroom, taking her inside and laying her down. "So, that makes us even, diosa? Am I still your little sex prize or is that canceled out or...what?" He gave her a little peck on the lips, standing over her. "Not that I mind either way, but clarity is important."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 am

Cute Ro was rare, so he should enjoy it while it lasted. Ro had to admit, she was susprised she lost. Not upset, but surprised. He had been weakened from his loss before and she thought she had the big guy in the bag…it was hot. She loved that he could come back and win.

“Mmmm, not sure.” Ro chuckled, laying out on the bed and stretching her arms and legs. “Trying to figure out if we’️re JUST even or if I became your prize. Wacha think?”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 am

That was a good question, honestly. He won, but it wasn't an official match, so it wouldn't go on his record...but he got the feeling that really didn't matter much, at the moment. All he could think about was the incredibly hot naked girl lying on a bed in front of him, all wet and ready and willing.

"Well, it' s your apartment. So your rules, I think. Besides, we're not really even yet." He moved on top of her and started to plant kisses down her chest, working south to a very specific destination. "I came once today. You haven't. Want me to fix that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum