Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 10 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 am

Fallon was somewhat out of it once again after her second orgasm. Her whole body went limp and her mind went all hazy, and, when Weiss pushed her off of her leg and onto the mat, Fallon would flop like a ragdoll, her face smacking into the canvas and then her whole body tumbling into a heap on the mat, her eyes staring unfocusedly up at the ceiling as Weiss kicked her over onto her back.

Then, Weiss was sitting on top of her, the German’️s nice ass squashing Fallon’️s breasts, her knees at Fallon’️s sides. She seemed pretty confident in her victory as she asked the referee girl to count Fallon out. The referee would oblige her request. “One! Two!”

Fallon was not about to lose. Though her head was spinning, she knew what was going on, and what was about to happen. She would throw her arm up into the air, just barely getting her shoulder up off of the mat in time to beat the count. She desperately tried to figure out what to do to turn the tables on Weiss. She needed a few more seconds, however…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 10 Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Clyton Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Weiss was for sure she had this won. But when Fallon raised her arm to kick out of the pin, her eyes widened in shock, so much that she skipped a heartbeat. "W-what!?" She blurted out, clearly uncomposed as she didn't expect Fallon to have this much left in her. Or maybe it is just that defiance of not wanting to be Weiss's personal sex toy that drove her opponent on. The thought of that made the blonde angry, gritting her teeth hard as she looked down at the girl's face.

The German quickly tried to think of something to put out this Californian girl for good, and she thought of one she can do right now. With a weary grin, Weiss would lower her upper body, particularly her breasts, over Fallon's face, intending to smother the girl. Her hands would grab each of her opponent's wrists and pin them above her head against the mat to make sure she won't be doing anything to get out of this position. "Be a nice little girl and let me win already Fal!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Fallon remained defiant to the bitter end. As a matter of fact, though it looked bitter for the Californian right now she was not about to let this be the end for her. As much fun as she would certainly have being Weiss’️s personal sex toy, Fallon had plans for her German foe. Big plans. She wanted to be the one in charge, and so she broke the pin, knowing that she could fight back and still win this match.

It was going to be difficult, however. Weiss, once Fallon broke that first hold, would lower her upper body onto Fallon’️s face, smothering the brunette with her nice, perky tits. “Mmmmmgh!” Fallon moaned as her face was buried in Weiss’️s cleavage. She would shake her head angrily, trying to escape, even as her arms were pinned. She only had three seconds to get up again. She didn’️t want to let Weiss win it like this.

Suddenly, an escape idea formed in Fallon’️s brain. It was obvious, now that she had it. Quickly, she brought her legs up, using her flexibility to get her feet on Weiss’️s back. Once her soles were pressing into the small of Weiss’️s back, she would begin slowly wiggling her toes, trying to knead and massage her opponent’️s flesh while, at the same time, she would push her upper body upwards, hoping the distraction would allow her to push Weiss off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 am

Weiss struggled a bit to keep Fallon quiet and unmoving under her breast smother, but she only needed to hold it long enough for another 3-count pin. She grinned deeply, knowing she had it won, before she felt a pair of feet on the small of her back. Her eyes would widen in surprise as she didn't expect her foe to be quite the flexible one. She would then feel the toes digging into her muscles, and the German would let out an exasperated moan, looking at the crowd in front of her in a trance-like facial expression. Losing most of her strength instantly, the blonde would then yelp out as the Californian managed to push her off.

Weiss would end up rolling away from Fallon due to the push, quickly getting onto all fours while shaking her head side to side to get rid of those pleasureful feelings. "Damn you damn you damn you!!" The blonde would curse out as she got up to her feet. Her eyes glaring at her foe, she waited for Fallon to stand up, before Weiss would charge forth and try to spear the girl right in her toned mid-section to bring her back down onto the mat!

Last edited by 553 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Fallon was glad that she had done gymnastics as a little kid. It had kept her limber and flexible, and, in times like this, that certainly came in handy. Her legs bent around and she pressed her feet hard into Weiss’️s back, giving a clumsy but still effective massage. Fallon knew how excited she got when girls used their feet on her belly, and she was glad that Weiss seemed to love it just as much when Fallon used them on her back.

“Gnnnh…there…” Fallon would mumble as she pushed upwards with her upper body. It was an awkward position and she wasn’️t going to be able to hold it for very long. But she held it for long enough to push Weiss off. Once Weiss had gotten off of her, Fallon would roll over onto her hands and knees and mutter softly to herself, trying to regain her strength. Ever so slowly, she would get back up onto her feet.

When she did, Weiss was ready. The German girl slammed into Fallon’️s iron abs, driving the brunette into the mat. Fallon groaned again, but this time she had a plan to fight back. With Weiss laying down on top of her, Fallon would reach around with both hands and begin to vigorously massage Weiss’️s shoulders, working her way gradually down the German blonde’️s back in an effort to weaken her opponent and drain the fight out of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:07 pm

As soon as Weiss speared Fallon onto the mat, she would end up on all fours above her sexy rival. But she had forgotten that Fallon was quite the tough customer who can take hits to her mid-section like no other, and her eyes would widen as her foe would start massaging her shoulders. not showing any visible signs of pain like she wasn't speared at all just a moment ago.

"U-Uh... Uwwahhh..." Weiss cried and moaned out helplessly, her face turning back into that puppy eyes expression as she looked down mindlessly at Fallon's face. Her face blushed almost immediately, and it wasn't solely because she was being massaged. She hated to have her hated foe looking at her embarrassed face that showed signs of weakness and helplessness.

As the Californian moved her massaging down towards her back, Weiss would slowly start to sink into the sea of pleasures once more. Her arms were trembling, losing control of her muscle functions as they all started to relax sensually. In the end, the German would slowly collapse on top of Fallon, pressing their hot and tight bodies together front to front, breasts mashing breasts, and their wet pussies as well as their faces mere inches away from each other.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:27 am

The spear hurt. And it certainly winded Fallon. But the brunette had survived far worse in her time, and it didn’️t take much to give a simple, effective massage. As she sucked in air, her hands danced across Weiss’️s back, and, slowly, they began to work their magic, as Fallon gazed into her German opponent’️s eyes and saw the growing gleam of lust and arousal. Weiss’️s moans were adorable, and everything about her oozed sexual satisfaction as Fallon gave her that massage, in a desperate attempt to keep the German from winning this match.

Luckily for Fallon, it worked. Weiss began to wobble, and then, as Fallon continued the massage, the German wrestler collapsed. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh was loud as Weiss collapsed on top of Fallon, her breasts mushrooming against the Californian’️s, her pussy smacking into and trading juices with Fallon’️s, and her face bumping into Fallon’️s. Fallon would moan softly and would lick at Weiss’️s face with her tongue, as she continued massaging the German in the hopes of evening the score once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:23 pm

"Ah..." Weiss can only do nothing but moan out endlessly and thoughtlessly... The front of their bodies impacting each other in a sensual manner, as their breasts mashed and the juices of their pussies intermingled. The German simply couldn't take it! B-But she can't simply give in either! Even then, what can she do in this situation? It is as if her body was frozen from the combination of this sensual pleasure and near-total exhaustion, and she was helpless like a babe as her face was licked cutely by the ever persistent Fallon.

And then, Weiss' face, of which her eyes were staring deeply into Fallon's, suddenly dropped onto the mat right beside her opponent's face. She buried her head beside Fallon's, her chin resting on the Californian's shoulder. It wasn't because she was trying to avoid the tongue licks, but it was because the massage on her back has progressed to the point that she was overcame with the arousal and the exhaustion. She couldn't move anymore, her body falling completely limp, and all her tensed muscles were as relaxed to its possible level. However, she still has not passed out yet. She was simply unmoving, her hump of flesh laid over her sexy foe's muscular frame, and the juices of her sex continued to flow out more and more as the pleasure rebeverated throughout her entire body.

"Mmphhff..." Weiss tried to say something, but as her face was buried in the mat, it only came out as a muffle. Whatever it is, Weiss is definitely not having it!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:15 am

This match had lasted for a good long while, and had been through quite a few twists and turns. Weiss had entered so bitter, so determined to have a terrible relationship with Fallon and treat the Californian like trash. But Fallon's wrestling skills were more than enough to tangle with this blonde European heel, and her discovery of the woman's sexual sweet spot had been crucial to her success. With both of them targeting the other's fetish, the match had been a totally even playing field, and now, as Weiss seemed to come apart in Fallon's arms, the Californian was really liking her chances.

The two of them were locked in a tight embrace, breasts squashing into each other and oozing together softly, crotches forced together in close proximity and swapping their honey, and Fallon's hands on Weiss's back, massaging away all her tension, all her anger...and all her resistance, giving the German wrestler's face cute little licks to accelerate the process. Weiss's body untensed, relaxing completely, and she became almost like a blanket laying atop Fallon, covering up the brunette and keeping her warm, as Fallon's hands kept working, one of them focusing on her upper back, the other moving lower, even giving her butt cheeks a little massage, just to keep Weiss totally satisfied and totally docile.

Fallon knew that she could make Weiss cum now. She just kept at it, giving the girl's ear a kiss, hands still rubbing, and she pushed her own body up into Weiss's, breasts rubbing and pussy bumping as she waited to hear that telltale moan and feel that wash of juices down over her...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Weiss probably can't last any longer. The sensuality she is feeling is overwhelming at this point, coming from virtually every inch of her body. Not only her back, but even her large bum was being massaged, prompting the German to raise her head once more so her face would be easily licked affectionally and her ear would be easily kissed. As a matter of fact, her face is extremely cute at this juncture. Her eyes apppeared to be in a state similar to hypnosis, wandering around aimlessly as she let out long and low-sounding moans, her tongue slightly sticking out as if she was a dog panting for air.

But when Fallon started rubbing her body against Weiss, that's when it really started to pick up towards the end of this moment. The feeling of Fallon's tightly muscled body against her own softened body gave such an erotic stimulation to Weiss. Most especially, the shape of her opponent's firm abs against her softened belly gave her a sense of pleasure that made the girl literally shiver in arousal, her skin picking up the intricate shapes and curves of her rival's muscles, honey leaking out of her pussy even faster than before. Not to mention the rubbing of Fallon's breasts and sex against her own only increased this stimulation to a level never felt before by the German, and Weiss couldn't help but follow along with it, grabbing the side of her foe's shoulders and used it as a pivot point to move her body up and down slowly, further increasing the stimulation from the rubbing of their breasts, sex and abs.

And once she submitted her own efforts in this double play, Weiss let out a soft cry of pleasure, before resuming her moans at a much louder and much faster pace. Her face and her body... no, even her mind was completely entranced at this point. "F-Fal!..." She cried out weakly, increasing the speed of her rubbing to the fastest possible in her weakened state, a state that no one has ever seen before from this sadistic person. "FAALLLL!!!" The girl suddenly screamed out for the Californian's name, her head tilting back as far as possible as she climaxed her biggest yet, her lewd juices bursting out of her sex in multiple spasms over Fallon's as it almost completely covered the other girl's crotch area and even soaked her inner thighs and the mat underneath. Her body shook afterwards in a cold-like shiver, before it would roll off of Fallon's body erotically and flop onto its back right beside the other person's body, its limbs sprawling out in an eagle spread position. Weiss' face suddenly became calm, her eyes closed and her breathing returning back to a normal, non-sensual yet fast-paced breathing. She wasn't out yet. Rather, she was supposed to be out by now, her body wanting to go to sleep from all of this sexual, mental and physical exhaustion, but her spirit refused to let such a thing happen. All because she still wanted to make Fallon... her's.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next