Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 1:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 12:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 12:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou! - Page 5 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou!

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Qi was knackered, sweat going down every inch of her body. It had been a long time since she felt this battered, reminds her of the time when she tried to pick a fight against a drunken kung fu master. That didn't go so well to say the least.

But while Qi was attempting to try and muster up enough strength to try and get up, she was cut off with a brutal slam to her belly. One eye of Qi opened wide while the other was half shut, she then made an odd gurgling noise in her mouth before slumping back down to the mat. The fight taken out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Takane winced as she landed on Qi with her well-performed finisher, but she fought through the pain. Knowing that this match is in the bag, her arm closest to her foe's legs would hook one of the legs for the pin as she looked up at the ref for the count.

The ref saw this and dropped down right where the martial artist's shoulders are positioned, raising and slamming her hand down onto the mat. "One!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Qi was out of it, she knew where she was. But was too knackered to carry on, this was rare as the only people who had outlasted her was usually her Brother. And even then he'd be on his knees gasping for breath also, the Chinese girl sighed. Although she knew she gave it her all, she just had to train better and consider other options.

But now she knew she was lost, so she just stayed silent.

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:12 pm

"Three!"

The bell rang and signaled Takane the winner of the match. The idol would get up and have her arm raised by the ref, raising her other arm into the air as well while the crowd cheered for the victor. After celebrating for a short while, the idol would turn her attention to the martial artist and extend her right hand. "Good match. You did your best; I'm impressed." She spoke in an elegant voice and with a smile on her lips, waiting for her opponent to grab her hand so she can pull her up to a standing position.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Qi was taking some deep breaths, she was beaten for sure. Qi didn't know what she was missing, probably some actual wrestling techniques for one. But in the street of Beijing no one really busted out a German suplex, or a 450 splash. Qi guessed she'd need to pick up some extra skills, and quick. The thought of that was certainly appealing, Qi opened her eyes and noticed Takane offering to help her up.

Now that was surprising, Qi wasn't used to something like that aside from her Brother after sparring. In all her other fights it was usually till one backed down or stayed down, but who was she to deny an offer like that?

"Uh thanks, ghn...wouldn't expect something like that in the streets of Beijing. The hand offering I mean, only my Brother has ever beaten me till now. That was fun." Qi said wincing as she felt the pain in her body, she'd be alright though in time. And she let it know with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:05 am

As Takane helped Qi stand up, the idol couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, this isn't the streets of Beijing. You should definitely get used to this place and get to know the people around here."

The silver-haired girl then started to make her way to the ropes and slip out of it onto the apron. "If you ever need some wrestling help, let me know. I don't mind learning some martial art techniques from you. Until next time." With that said, Takane would jump off the apron and would start making her way backstage, raising her right hand in the air as a goodbye wave to her formidable opponent.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 pm

"Uh yeah, might see ya round sometime. I'd be up for it, take care." Qi said, she was still reeling after that hard match. But she knew she'd be fine, just had to rest up and she could get back to it.

Ms Lingxian winced as she rolled out the ring, she'd taken pain before. But pain was pain, and Qi knew the remedy to that. With a nod of the head and her hand on the back of her head to Takane Qi went backstage a different way, intent on grabbing an icepack for herself. All in all she reckoned she'd done alright for herself this first match, it could've been worse at any rate. Just need to make the next one count was all.

Winner - Takane Shijou via pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5