Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou! - Page 2 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Takane Shijou!

Post by Deus001 Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Qi felt Takane's arms wrapped around her waist, her eyes nearly bulging out her sockets. It was too late to counter as the momentum of the word sent her rocking to the mat. Now that knocked the back of her head hard, it wasn't the first time she'd taken blows to the back of the head to be sure. But it still hurt like fuck regardless as Qi let out a groan of pain.

The China gal was reeling here, stunned for the moment as her legs dangled above her head. She was open to another attack while she tried to recover, it certainly caught the fist of compassion off guard at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 am

Takane landed on her back as she executed the German suplex. Quickly, she rolled over onto her front and stood up, and felt reassured when she saw Qi's folded body, probably still stunned from the landing of the throw.

"I'm sorry, but unfortunately I do not share the same fighting beliefs as you. I am trained this way, so no hard feelings!" Takane said in hopes that Qi will understand the reality of wrestling. A wrestler is suppose capitalize on opportunities, and therefore, Takane will capitalize on this moment while Qi is left defenseless.

The idol would walk towards the martial artist until her standing body is in between Qi's legs, and would turn around to face the opposite direction of Qi's upper body. Hooking both of her opponent's legs under each of her armpits, Takane would then turn around and in the process turn over the martial artist's body onto her front. While still having Qi's legs hooked under both of her armpits, Takane would bend down and try to grab both of the girl's arms to lift her prone body up, putting intense pressure onto her opponent's back as the idol locked in a rocking horse submission!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Qi was stunned briefly here as Takane got her into a submission hold, of course her talking to the Chinese girl just helped her become aware sooner. And it was hurting that move, it just didn't feel right at all on her body.

"Ngh!" Qi muttered to herself, but if Takane thought this would be enough to defeat the fist of compassion she was dead wrong. Beijing could be a rather dangerous place at times, and Ms Lingxian had to defend herself more than once and had taken pain in the past.

"I know you don't.....but it gives me power and discipline....behold...." The marital artist muttered to her foe as she began to power out of the hold, aiming to break her legs free from the hold.

If she was able to do this Qi would aim to stand up with Takane on her shoulders, hoping to bring the idol down from her high lifestyle with an electric chair drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 21, 2014 12:02 am

Takane would try to keep her hold in place for a good period of time. However, her eyes would widen as Qi would try to break through this hold with brute strength, and that would happen as the latter managed to slip her legs out of the former's armpits. "W-Wha?" The idol never saw this hold broken in her wrestling career, greatly surprising her. Before she could even regain her composure from this shock, she was suddenly lifted high onto Qi's shoulders, facing the same direction that the martial artist was facing.

Before she had time to land some punches onto QI's head, Takane yelped as she was dropped backwards before being brutally slammed onto the mat in an electric chair, her back bouncing off the mat once. "GAHH!!" The idol cried out upon landing, her body immediately laid out in a eagle spread position and was unable to act after that slam, clearly stunned from the counter and still in shock from Qi's amazing strength, something which she didn't except from that kind of body.

Last edited by 553 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Based on Takane's shocked response Qi reckoned she was caught unawares, the fist of compassion kinda expected that. She was trained with power and how to use it, spending most of your childhood and teenage years getting in and out of scraps for the greater good tended to have that effect.

Ms Lingxian got to her knees and took a couple of deep breaths, going from being in a submission to a move like that still took a good deal out of the Chinese girl. But at very least Qi got Takane with her pants down so to speak. And now she decided she could attempt a submission of her own.

Grabbing ahold of both of Takane's legs Qi would attempt to flip her over for a two legged boston crab. She hadn't really done much in the way of submissions before, but it was worth an try at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 22, 2014 2:19 am

Takane couldn't believe what she got herself into. Her eyes were closed, panting to recover the air that was forced out of her from the slam, making her large bust heave up and down. Her back was aching. And it was going to get worse from her as she felt Qi grabbing both her legs and raising them up into the air.

Suddenly, she felt herself being turned over into a Boston crab, forcing the idol to scream out in pain as one hand clutched her head. "AGHH!!" Takane cried as she would try to ignore this pain and crawl herself over to the bottom rope so she can grab it and break the hold, using her bigger body size as an advantage to drag Qi's body along as well.

Last edited by 553 on Thu May 22, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Qi had no real experience using submissions, she mostly relied on the things she'd seen on the telly. She remembered how at the orphanage she stayed at wrestling was banned, and the kids would watch in secret. But this was no time to be fondly thinking, as Takane was making a break for the ropes.

The fist of compassion did have a height disadvantage sure, and it was being used against her here. Qi would hold onto the move for as long as she could till the singer reached the ropes, then she'd release the hold. But Qi had to admit, trying something other than her marital arts was rather alright. But she made a mental note to stick to the basics.

"Woo..." she said aloud as she made her way to the other side of the ring, holding onto the ropes herself. She figured it'd be a chance to let her catch her breath, Qi was rather enjoying this so far, that was because she wasn't fighting people like triad thugs or people smugglers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Takane breathed a sigh of relief as she made it to the ropes close enough to grab it and force a rope break on the submission locked onto her. One of her hand would clutch her back in pain as she would first get onto her knees. After taking a couple of breathers, the idol would start to stand up, using her other free hand to grab the top rope and pull herself up along with it.

"I didn't think you would be capable of performing something other than your martial arts." Takane would compliment as she would turn around to face Qi. Approaching the center of the ring and getting into her wrestling stance once more, she would fall back onto her defensive tactic since that worked well for her last time. Although, she wasn't completely shrugging off her back pain, especially since she has taken two moves consecutively that hurted that area.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 28, 2014 8:49 pm

"Ah why thank you. I watched it all on the TV, and I lived in a dojo so you know." Qi said, most if anything she did other than her marital arts was self taught. Her parents did tell her to go out and see other things, so wrestling moves were one of them.

Now it was time to get on with the match, Qi didn't have a problem with sitting and talking politics. But this wasn't the time nor place, after all her parents wouldn't like to see her procrastinate.

When Takane was making her way to the middle of the ring Qi would as well, she got her arms stretched out and her feet grounded. "Test of strength?" she offered, Qi wouldn't cheat here due to her code of honour. The crowd was certainly wanting to see it judging from their response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 pm

With all the talking Qi was doing in regards to mentioning her daily life, it made Takane think about the girl's lifestyle and how it was so different compared to her's. Although, she tried to refrain from insulting the girl for such a low-class lifestyle simply because of her kindness and respect to the idol.

Takane was intrigued when her opponent offered a test of strength. Qi certainly did not look like the type, so with that assumption in mind, the idol gladly accepted. "Sure thing!" The idol said with a smirk as she raised both her hands in the air, waiting for Qi to interlock her fingers between her own fingers to form the grip.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next