Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Lucy thought that was kind of too far there, what Cally did to Gail. But then she remembered that it was Gail they were talking about, so it was a moot point. And besides now it was how she wanted it, how the crowd wanted it. She could put Gail aside for now and focus on Cally.

"You bet I'm ready, the whole crowd's been ready!" Lucy said motioning to the crowd, sure enough they gave a very loud reaction.

Britain's baby girl would offer a hand for Cally to shake and then move away, bouncing around from left to right before rushing past Cally and to the ropes. Leaping atop them and attempting to hit Cally chest first with a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail - Page 3 Empty Re: SS '14 Entropy Triple Threat: Cally Vs. Lucy Vs. Gail

Post by Jilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:00 am

Cally shook Lucy's hand, then stepped back, ready for the main event.

Lucy didn't dissapoint, and Cally whirled around as she rushed past, barely in time to see her bounce back towards her. She yelped, sidestepping, but she was just a tad too slow. Lucy's feet impacted the side of her chest, and she went spinning to the mat. Her only fortune was that the Brit hit on an angle, so the two girls ended up landing away from each other. Now if only the room would stop spinning.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Lucy was mostly successful in hitting that dropkick on Cally, keyword being "Mostly". Ms Grange landed on her back and winced as she felt the impact when she landed, it was rather rough to say the least.

But regardless she knew she came off better than Cally did, quite a few people had taken dropkicks from her before and it wasn't a butterfly kiss. So with that in mind she began to get herself up with intent on continuing the offense.

Seeing that Cally was downed Lucy would try to bounce off the ropes nearest to herself, and then rush at her downed foe with a jumping backsplash on her belly. But if Cally could recover and get out of the way then Lucy would just end up missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 am

Cally rolled on her side, her vision gradually clearing. "Ditzy dizzy...." She mumbled, her brain half aware of Ms. Grange rising.

The brunette's focused, however, as she processed Gail launching herself backwards. "Crap?" She shouted, rolling away from the girl. She heard her body impact the mat, and knew this was her chance. As she sprung up off her arms, Cally dove for Lucy, passing over her head first. She hoped to land on the girl's chest and lock the Brit's head between her thighs-if she landed right.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Lucy hit the canvas hard, and Cally wasn't under it sadly. She winced loudly as she lay on the mat as her attack came up empty. And Cally going for a headscissors attempt was only making things worse for Lucy.

"Ngh!" Lucy yelled out as the pain was getting to her, but if Cally thought for one second that she could get the win she must have been high. Sure Lucy didn't have the legendary and near mythical endurance of her Brother, but Lucy could take her fair share of hits too!

So with that in mind Lucy got to work on what she should do, the obvious one was to get out of the hold somehow. Lucy wanted to preserve her energy so she would break the hold by using the ropes. The young Brit would edge her way towards the lowest rope, she'd get her heel to rest atop it. Forcing the ref girl to get Cally to break the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Cally fidgeted as Lucy dragged herself to the edge of the ring. Before she realized what she was doing, the girl's heel was on the ropes and the ref was dragging her off her. "Ok, ok! Enough, I get it!" She snapped at the grabby ref, shoving her away.

She turned to Lucy who was still on the floor. Standing over the girl, she looked down and stuck out her tongue. "So is this how you usually win? With the ref's help?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Lucy's plan worked there, and Cally was forced to break the hold. And then Cally went and stood over her, although a smirk was on the mouth of Ms Grange.

"My old man taught me, don't power out when the ropes are right there." Lucy said, now it seemed Cally had the high ground here.

Lucy went and got herself up martial arts style, complete with bouncing off her hands and standing up. Ms Grange would then offer her hands to Cally for a test of strength.

"I don't win these against my Brother, but let's you and I go for it." Lucy smirked, the audience certainly voiced their approval of it at any rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Cally grinned and obliged. "Sure thing!" she pipped up, locking up with Lucy. She leaned in, applying her full force against the Brit as she pushed with her legs, trying to force the girl backwards. If she could get far enough the girl would be able to stumble and go down, and then Cally would have her.

If, of course, she didn't go down first.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Lucy locked up with Cally and she was going for it too, and that was how Lucy wanted it. She might not look it but Ms Grange knew quite a bit about this sort of thing, thanks to her Brother. Granted she didn't really win these things with him, he was 6'0 to her 5'3. But she learned the theory behind it all.

With that in mind Lucy relied on her experience in this, grounding her feet in the correct posture. Placing her power into the palms of her hands to force Cally's arms back. If Lucy managed to overpower Cally then Ms Grange would attempt to flip over her to force her shoulders down for a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 am

Cally grimaced as she leaned into Lucy, the two of them rocking back and forth occasionally as each girl fleetingly had the upper hand. Cally grumbled unintelligibly. This girl seemed to know what she was doing. The New Yorker had a plan though...

As the girls continued to struggle, Cally took a step back. Lucy quickly followed, but the Red Apple was able to hold her off. Now she just needed to wait a little more, and then she'd be in position.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next