Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 8 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:54 am

Had Miyabi torn Oksana’️s top on purpose, or had she been struggling to maintain a grip on the Russian’️s breasts and accidentally latched onto the thin, sweat-soaked fabric instead? She would keep that to herself. What mattered was, Oksana’️s top was torn, her breasts were on full display, and the Russian wrestler was embarrassed. Miyabi had won a big psychological victory, and she knew it.

<Ha! Look at these big, floppy boobs!> Miyabi called out, yelling in Oksana’️s face in Japanese loud enough for the audience to hear. She laughed at her opponent as the other woman cried out in shock and disbelief. She enjoyed the sound of audience members laughing, cheering, and catcalling at Oksana’️s sudden exposure.

Almost immediately, the Russian would throw a hard slap to Miyabi’️s face in retaliation. The Japanese wrestler’️s head snapped to the side, a little spittle flying out. “Guwaah,” she groaned, rubbing at her face with one hand. She turned her gaze back down to Oksana and scowled. <Oh, yeah?> she said, before raising her hand for a slap of her own. Instead of slapping Oksana’️s face, however, Miyabi’️s palm would come down hard on her foe’️s tits, trying to send them jiggling in every direction and really leave a red mark on the soft, sensitive skin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 8 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:19 am

“Achh!! Oh you fucking bitch!” Oksana squealed as her breasts were bitch-slapped. Her naked chest really hurt from the wicked, stinging blow!

The Russian was utterly indignant that Miyabi had marked her like that. Once again, her predicament had taken a turn for the worse and she was powerless to use her wrestling skills to the fullest. Oks was getting genuinely angry now as her frustrations welled up.

<I felt bad when Katya said we should torture you to make a point, but now I’️m gonna enjoy it!!> Oksana hissed in Russian. <Akashi’️s little pet is going to suffer!>

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:28 am

<You should shut up now!> Miyabi yelled in her opponent’️s face in Japanese. She, once again, had no clue what her opponent was saying, but it sounded mean to her. Everything that the Russian said sounded mean to her—especially when she spoke in Russian. The whole language just sounded mean to Miyabi!

<If you’️re trying to beg for mercy, you should just stop struggling and let me stinkface you! You deserve it, after everything you’️ve done!> Miyabi added. She was tempted to deliver another slap to Oksana’️s breasts, but she restrained herself, and, instead, would grab onto her opponent’️s head, trying to hold Oksana still as the sumo trainee would scoot forwards, trying to sit on her opponent’️s naked breasts and press her mawashi-covered crotch against Oksana’️s face for a schoolgirl-style forward facesit!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:00 am

Oksana gave a disappointed grunt, as her outburst achieved nothing, but gave Miyabi an opening to grab her head.

She started to squirm in protest as she realised Miyabi was shuffling to move forwards. This was definitely bad news! It would be so humiliating to have this plump brat sit on her face for a second time, but despite her struggles she was powerless to resist.

Oksana cringed as her head was flanked by Miyabi’️s meaty thighs, and the sumo thrust her crotch straight into her face! At least it wasn’️t a reverse facesit, so she had been spared a face full of ass, but from a fighting perspective this wasn’️t much improvement. Her nose and mouth were squashed by Miyabi’️s sweaty crotch, her chest was pinned down heavily and she was struggling to breathe.

“Mmphh!!” she moaned in muffled protest, flailing her legs angrily. Her eyes were free to look up at Miyabi, and she stared daggers at her tormentor.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:08 am

Miyabi was still angry with her opponent, but now that she had Oksana pinned and helpless beneath her, she couldn’️t help but laugh. She had a big, toothy smile on her face as she laughed, looking down at Oksana’️s face, squished between her meaty thighs, little more than her eyes visible as she stared angrily up at the sumo trainee.

With her legs pinning Oksana’️s arms and the woman’️s face thrust up against her crotch, Miyabi would toy with her opponent a little, grabbing her opponent’️s hair with both hands. Instead of yanking on it, she would simply spin her fingers in the brown locks, twisting little curls around her forefingers as she laughed at her opponent’️s predicament. <You’️re a real loser, Oksana-san!> Miyabi taunted, pushing her crotch harder against Oksana’️s mouth. <Hey, here’️s a question: how does my crotch smell, huh? Better or worse than my butt?>

The sumo asked the question in Japanese, knowing her opponent probably wouldn’️t understand it. But she got a chuckle out of it, and she hoped the audience could hear it and get a chuckle out of it, too.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 am

There was a lot of weight on Oksana now and she was obviously in a lot of discomfort. The proud Russian hated being trapped and she hated being humiliated, but right now she was getting a big helping of both. She was indignant as Miyabi grinned and played with her hair, casually taunting her as she continued to suffer. Oksana didn’️t understand but it made some of the fans laugh, which was unsettling and embarrassing. The Japanese crowd seemed to want to see her suffer!

As the facesit continued, air supply started to become a problem. Her nose and mouth were firmly buried in Miyabi’️s crotch, and despite Oksana’️s frantic wriggling she could not free herself from that fleshy prison. The sweat from the sumo’️s sex was being ground into her nostrils and onto her lips, and the supine victim cringed. Oksana was furious, but some of that fury started to dull as her head began to ache from the pressure of oxygen deprivation.

Oksana’️s moans gradually became less angry and more desperate. She flailed her legs in an effort to unseat her foe, but the Russian was not at all flexible and could not reach her tormentor. It looked like she was trapped in the horrible facesit - with the threat of an even more horrible stinkface hanging over her!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:21 pm

<Oksana-san’️s a big, fat loser…> Miyabi sang, as she kept playing with the Russian’️s hair, occasionally giving the brown locks a little pull. <She’️s big, and fat, and dumb…>

She did her best not to lose her seat atop Oksana as the Russian woman kicked wildly, desperate to escape. Miyabi would refuse to be unseated, and, gradually, Oksana seemed to wear down, her struggles became weaker and weaker as she began to run out of air. When Miyabi looked down into her opponent’️s eyes, she saw more desperation than anger.

<You brought this on yourself!> Miyabi insisted, letting go of Oksana’️s hair and pointing a finger at the Russian’️s face. <Now, I think it’️s time for you to be taught another lesson! Come on!>

Miyabi would roll off of Oksana to the side, taking her crotch off of the Russian’️s nose and mouth and letting her breathe. But Oksana would only be able to breathe for a few seconds, as Miyabi would quickly grab her opponent by the hair and try to haul her onto her feet. If she could do that, Miyabi’️s next move would be to toss Oksana towards the corner, hoping to set her up for the next stinkface!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 am

Being ground down by the forwards facesit really was not one of Oksana’️s proudest moments, her suffering in the smothering hold prolonged by Miyabi, who even cheekily lectured the older wrestler.

It wasn’️t right that she was the victim here! Nevertheless, she was, and when Miyabi belatedly lifted her crotch, Oksana could only lay on the mat and pant in dizzy relief. She was red, sweaty and very dazed, the intense pressure, suffocation, and face full of crotch having taken its toll.

The floored girl yelped as her short hair was grabbed, forcing her tired, topless body into a standing position, only to be unceremoniously tossed towards the corner.

“Shit!” she moaned as she stumbled towards the turnbuckle, knowing full well it was the trademark place where these big wrestlers were tormenting each other with their asses.

Oksana’️s lowered head clanged painfully against the metal post, and the exhausted Russian slumped weakly into the corner.

“No…” she whimpered as she found herself back in the dreaded recipient position for a stinkface.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Miyabi let out a victorious whoop and pumped a fist in the air as Oksana slammed into the turnbuckle, slumping down into the prime position to become a victim of the stinkface. “Yes!” Miyabi called out in English, bouncing up and down and waving her hands in the air to pump up the crowd. They were screaming at the top of their lungs. They had been ever since the match began, it seemed. They loved watching the two big women torture each other with their asses.

The sumo trainee rushed forward, then, as she got close to Oksana, she would turn around and do a little hop, slamming her butt hard into the Russian’️s face the way the brown-haired woman had done to her when she had won the last fall. Miyabi would pull away then, and prepare to initiate a stinkface. She spread her legs a little further apart, and wiggled her tush in front of Oksana tauntingly. “Stinkface you bad!” Miyabi said over her shoulder, grinning.

But then, a devilish thought occurred to her. An almost evil thought. She looked at the downed Oksana, then looked around at the audience. She had a chance to up the ante here, to humiliate Oksana in a way that she would not soon forget. After everything the Russian had said and done, she certainly deserved it.

Miyabi would reach down to her own waist and grab ahold of her mawashi. She would then pull the sumo sash down, letting it drop to the mat, leaving the sumo trainee totally naked. The audience roared as she would step out of the mawashi and once again get in a position to stinkface Oksana—this time with nothing separating the Russian’️s face from Miyabi’️s ass. “Stinkface you bad!” Miyabi repeated, before backing up into Oksana, intent on burying the Russian’️s nose and mouth inside her sweaty butt crack!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm

The once-proud Oksana could only whimper as Miyabi ran at her hard, turning to deliver a hefty butt-bump straight into the seated girl’️s face. The ring shook as Oksana’️s head was smacked roughly into the ringpost, her skull slamming into metal as her face was squashed by sumo butt. Painful and embarrassing, the bump rattled Oksana, leaving her a little glassy-eyed, her head lolling downwards.

The groggy girl was staring at Miyabi’️s feet, not really following what was happening - not until she saw the mawashi flutter down to the canvas.

“What!?” Oksana exclaimed with horror as she realised what this meant. She looked up wild-eyed, to the sight of Miyabi’️s big, bare, sweaty ass looming over her.

“NYET!” she wailed in her native tongue, cringing as those fleshy butt cheeks backed towards her. Miyabi was going to give her the ultimate insult! Poor Oksana moaned as the sumo’️s plump rear was placed straight into her face. Her world went dark as she was engulfed by the flesh, but she could feel the slick sweat on her nose and mouth, as they slid easily into Miyabi’️s crack.

Oksana was utterly indignant, overcome with embarrassment at this extreme position, the cheers of the audience ringing in her ears. The hapless Russian squirmed helplessly for several seconds as she suffered the naked stinkface. This was going to be extremely rough to live down!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next