Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going to the Pool

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Going to the Pool - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to the Pool

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:52 am

"I-it's sure is... haha..." Charlene forced a small laugh at what Maya said. "You're probably the first person ever from AFW I ever met outside!"

It's not working as a wrestler in AFW that made the blonde embarrassed to admit it, but rather her overall performance as it. She had no single win so far, and all her defeats were quite humiliating to say the least. Even she still had flashbacks about her disastrous debut occasionally, although the scenes seemed to made her felt... excited? That couldn't be it, right...? Charlene quickly shook her head, not wanting to be seen blushing out of blue by Maya. No! No! What am I thinking!

"A-anyways...!" she said to Maya. "Let's head to the pool and have fun... It's a rare chance to have the pool area not so crowded around these months!" the blonde tried to brighten the mood before leading her friend to their new destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 am

"R..really? Well actually I guess that isn't too surprising, now that I think about it I've only ever hung out with one other wrestler and I met her in my debut match. Shes become my best friend since then...even though I squeaked out a win." Maya said, doing her best to carry on the conversation so as not to let the awkward silence fall over them again. She mentioned her winning in passing not realizing the exact reason Charlene was embarrassed, her bright smile evident of her sincerity.

"In truth I've always been embarrassed by being a wrestler...especially after all I seem to be put into are crazy..." Her voice trailed off before she revealed the nature of the matches she was most often put into by the management, but after a few seconds she realized it was fairly obvious what kind of matches would be embarrassing to be in. "Well sexual matches...umm have you ever been in those before?" She asked, her voice lower than usual as she brought up what she thought to be what embarrassed them both about the AFW, not revealing that she was excited by the matches as much as she might deny it.

When Charlene mentioned the pool Maya nodded approvingly and this time decided to lead the way, grabbing Char by the hand and leading her away from the lockers towards the large pool.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 am

When Maya mentioned that she had a win, Charlene's smile almost faded. Well, lucky her! The blonde had to say she's a bit envious, but then again, it could just be bad luck for her to get opponents that were way above her level. In any case, she tried not to dwell too much on it, thinking that sooner or later a win would eventually come if she worked hard enough. This wrestling thing isn't rocket science after all!

The conversation went to a weirder direction as Maya mentioned about sexual matches. Charlene froze for a second or two. She had been there of course. Her very first match gave her a great introduction on what sort of stuffs she was thrown into, and it made her blushed and shivered a bit just from remembering that so called match.

"U-um... y-yeah... I have..." her voice went quieter with each words. "I-it's ridiculous isn't it!" she quickly added.

The blonde gasped softly as Maya took her hand and led her towards the pool, but she went along with the girl while trying not to look too embarrassed. It's not that she's too prudish or anything, but after all that talk about sexual matches, suddenly even a body contact with another girl felt a bit awkward...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:49 am

Maya immediately became worried after she brought up the sexual matches she had been put into, both women now blushing a deep hue of crimson with neither of them being quick to make eye contact with the other for several long moments. When Charlene did answer her the girl's voice was so soft she barely managed to make out her words, smiling sheepishly though as the girl revealed she too had found herself in some of those matches, and just like her she seemed embarrassed to talk about them. It was a relief at least to know she wasn't alone in feeling that way about the more sensual matches of the AFW, though now she couldn't help but wonder if Charlene harbored a love for them deep down like she did despite the embarrassment.

Not wanting to drive Char away with any more questions on that subject however Maya quickly changed it, taking the girl by the hand and leading her out to the pool. After the talk of hentai matches Maya hadn't thought twice about taking hold of Char's hand, but now that they were in full sight of everyone else who had come down to take a swim Maya's face turned bright red as she realized how two girls holding hands might seem. After being in the AFW Maya had grown accustomed to believing everyone in this city had only sex on their mind, that mentality not helping as she imagined what they all were thinking and she let go of Charlene's hand abruptly.

"Sorry about that, I just got so excited about meeting a new friend I didn't think twice about grabbing your hand like that. So umm, wanna just jump in?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 am

As she was arrived at the pool, Charlene became even more embarrassed as some people gave both her and Maya a weird look. That seemed to affect her friend too as the girl abruptly let go of her hand. Things seemed to get more awkward, but Maya's explanation had cleared it up a bit.

"A-ah... No problem!" Charlene replied with a nervous smile. "And sure, let's!"

The blonde nodded at her friend before she headed to the launching ramp and jumped into the pool, producing some splashes. Charlene's upper half emerged from the water afterwards and she waved at Maya excitedly, as if all that embarrassment was cleared after that dive.

"Come on in! The water is great, Maya!" she said to the other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 am

It felt like all the awkwardness and nervousness that had built up between the two of them since they bumped into one another vanished the instant Charlene splashed down into the pool, Maya laughing as some of the water splashed up onto her feet. "Coming in!" Maya shouted joyfully as too took a turn on the spring board, her gymnastics training coming into play a little bit as she leaped off the board gaining as much height as was possible with the public spring board, making a modest sized splash even with her small body as she brought her knees up to her chest and cannon balled right in.

She popped up just a few feet away from Charlene giggling as she wiped the water from her eyes and brushed her hair back, looking around for her new friend who she found quite quickly. "Oh wow the water really does feel good!" Maya exclaimed as she walked over to Charlene, her breasts splashing gently in the water with every step she took. "This reminds me of the pool back home, not too warm and not too cold, just right!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

Charlene let out a little laugh as she watched Maya jumped into the pool and splashed not too far away from her. It seemed that both of them were now a bit more relaxed, which was a good thing. The blonde also stepped closer, although she couldn't splash as much water as Maya with her smaller breasts.

"Oh? Where are you from?" she asked.

Now this was her favorite part in meeting new people. Trying to guess where they were from, their hobbies, or even favorite color always got her excited. She's by no mean an expert character reader, though, just a curious girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:25 am

Maya was glad to see her new blonde friend was smiling, not a trace of the tension that had been on her face just a few moments earlier. She was pleased to see it as now it felt like they could really just get to know each other without one of them feeling embarrassed, a good thing for Maya as she was quite curious to find out more about Charlene. It seemed Char was every bit as curious as she was however as she posed a question before Maya even had a chance, the purple haired girl splashing a little water over at Charlene to get her back for it though.

"I know I look Japanese but I was actually born in the united states, near a small town you would never have heard of. See my mom was from japan and its her I take after...mostly but my dad is one hundred percent american." Maya said divulging the information gladly as it felt good to talk about her home for once. "How about you? I would guess paris."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:00 pm

"Ah!" Charlene yelped as Maya splashed water at her. "Oh, you're from the states?" she said afterwards. "That's cool."

She grinned at her friend's guess and waited for a bit before splashing some water back. It's all done in playful nature since Charlene just wanted to get back at Maya for what she did earlier, and for guessing incorrectly as well.

"Wrong~!" the blonde giggled gleefully. "I'm from Liverpool, England!" she said. "I don't have the accent, sure, but my dad's a true scouser!" Charlene told Maya before she tried to mimic her local accent, scrutinizing her face a little in the process . "Hey fella, gotta ciggy?" the blonde said before laughing, her cheeks slightly blushing. "My example is simple, but if you ever visited the town, don't feel bad if you can't really understand what they're saying. After being in Japan for a while, even I have to put an extra effort to understand it sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:36 am

Maya had only ever been to one place outside the United States and that was where she lived now in Japan, even so she couldn't believe the girl without a noticeable accent could be from England! Every movie she had ever seen back home had depicted the english as having quite the strong accent, which now that she thought about it so too did people from France but to her Charlene had looked french, not english. She might not have believed the girl wasn't from there but then she was treated to a taste of her accent and there was no mistaking she was the genuine british article.

Giggling Maya swam back over to Char and sunk low into the water, only her head from the eyes up above the water as she took some of the pool water into her mouth, not thinking how that might not have been the best idea in a public pool before she popped back up out of the water and squirted the water out of her mouth at Char. "Take that!" She exclaimed before laughing some more, sticking her tongue out at the blonde as she swam in small circles around her.

"I've never been to England before, heard it rains there all the time though. Not like where I'm from though, there it never rains, always hot."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next