Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Kusanagi Hiyoko

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Kusanagi Hiyoko - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Kusanagi Hiyoko

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Daisuke was still down on his back, clutching it in pain. "Gah, shut up! Im not a pervert you stupid girl" he said in frustrated tone. His eyes wide opened as he saw his opponent leap up high in the air as she was about to come down on him in a body splash.

Daisuke instinctively rolled out of the way at the last second, barely avoiding Hiyokos big splash as he evaded that strike. He watched the girl go down on the mat, missing her target as she came crashing down in the ring canvas.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Kusanagi Hiyoko - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Kusanagi Hiyoko

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Hiyoko would just slammed down onto the mat, it would cause her a bit of pain, while leaving her open to an attack.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Hiyoko slammed down onto the ring canvas on her belly, finally leaving her open for a counter attack. "Urgh, dammnit. Now its my turn..." Daisuke huffed and puffed, wiping the sweat off his face as he moved towards Hiyoko's back.

Daisuke began to straddle the small of her back, facing her legs. He grabbed her legs and lifted them up,trying to trap them under his armpits and lock in a boston crab. If he would manage to lock in this hold he would pull back his opponents legs, putting real pressure in the submission hold.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:27 pm

As her opponent tries to put her in a boston crab, Hiyoko would feel hurts, "Ouch~ that hurts a lot!" She complained, "Get off me!" She demand as she now flexed her abs and leg muscles to power her way out of the hold with brute strength, "I am not so easy to defeat!" She declare as her might legs starts overpowering her opponent, breaking his hold on her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

Daisuke looks back from his shoulder to his opponent, with a huge smirk on his face. "Awww does it hurt? why dont you just give up" he taunts, as he grits his teeth and applies the pressure in the boston crab, pulling her legs backwards.

"W-what n-no?" suddenly her legs shake up, her abs flexed as she used her legs to push off at this arms, breaking the hold as Daisuke staggered foward. "Damnit...almost had her" Daisuke said, his body drenched in sweat, the sauna steam getting the better of him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 pm

"Sorry~ but I am too strong for you~" Teased the little girl as she stood up, walking towards him, also sweating from the heat, "Now, let's get this over with soon, this place sure is hot~" Hiyoko comments as she starts dashing towards her opponent, hoping to slamming her body onto his before warping her arms around him into a bearhug.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 am

Daisuke had a annoyed,astonished look on his face as he stumbled towards the ropes, he shook his head and looked on in disbelief as the cute wrestler broke out of his hold and charged towards him. "Gah- no way! Your just a kawaii wrestler, you should give up" he hissed, gritting his teeth in anger.

Before long, Hiyoko lunged forward towards the wrestling prince. Their sweaty bodies SLAP into each other as she locked him in one of the strongest bearhugs he was ever put into. He squirmed, wiggling and moaned out in pain in her grip. Their sweaty bodies grind against each other in the thick haze of the sauna ring "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Urghhhhh NOOOOO" he moaned, weakening by the second.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am

"Hey~ we Kawaii are not that weak, you know~" Protest Hiyoko as her opponent's comments, "We do have many girls stronger then you~ just that they are still weaker then me~" She commented at her opponent, "Like Noel~" As she gives an example.

As she traps her opponent in her crushing bearhug, Hiyoko would be rather careful in applying strength, while she would love to win the match as fast as possible, she didn't want to do any permanent damage to her opponent, what a sweet girl, "Surrender please~ I don't want to hurt you too much~" She advices her opponent, as she would try to apply just a little bit pressure less then what is need to crush her opponent's bones, "You can't win~ I am not letting go of you~" She teased, "You need to treasure your bones, you know, I can and will break them in this hug if you don't surrender~" She warns as her arms tightens with power.

This girl is strong, very, very strong~

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Daisuke was feeling flustered a bit as his cheeks reddened. He squirmed and wriggled in her grip as he kicked out at her knees, the girls bearhug was truly strong and crushing his back, "Ngghhhhh Gaahhhh! Let gooooo Ahhhhhh my back" he moaned out loud in pain and frustration. He heard Hiyoko taunt out as he demanded him to submit while threatening to break his back if he continued to fight on here. He thought about it for a while, his body felt like it was drowning in his own sweat as the sauna wrestling ring was too nauseating and tiring him out faster than a normal match.

The wrestling prince struggled for a while but knew it was futile, he then began to realize there is no escape and he would rather lose than get injured, "Urgh ok ok I submit, I submit , let me go" he moaned, tapping her opponents wet back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:09 pm

HIyoko would release her opponent, "Wow~ That was fast~" She comments, "Well, nice fight anyway~" She said as she extends her hand for a handshake to her opponent, "Better luck on your next match~" She said with a sweet, cheerful smile.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next