» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An expected present

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

An expected present - Page 11 Empty Re: An expected present

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Natalia really loved rubbing her feet on Azami's body and the moist mound of the Princess felt delicious against her smooth sole. Just as delicious as the aroused worried look on Azami's beautiful face. Natalia blower the Princess a kiss and got to work, pulling Azami's legs up to lift the Princess' cute ass from the mats and then with a decisive move she rolled the Princess over, stepping over her body so Azami's tits would be against the mats.

Natalia remained standing, with one foot at each side of Azami's body, holding the Princess legs firmly. "Let's go slowly, Zami-chan. Standing crab first. How does it feels?" Natalia asked as she looked down, getting a very good view of the Princess slit from this position.

An expected present - Page 11 6u0iRWY
An expected present - Page 11 QiougD6An expected present - Page 11 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 11 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:19 pm

The air kiss from Natalia only made Azami blushed deeper, although soon enough she wasn't able to see at the raven haired beauty's face as she was rolled over. The blue haired girl found herself being held upside down, with Natalia having a good look on her womanhood. It's not the most embarrassing position ever, but she couldn't help but to blush at the thought of how she might look to Natalia as it was.

"Eh, well... it's a little breezy right now," she said, feeling some air blowing on her partly exposed body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Natalia giggled at Azami's answer. There certainly was a delicious cool sea breeze and The Dream made sure to spread the Princess' legs so her delicious pussy would feel it. "OK, Zami-chan. I am going to start now... it is going to hurt... and it is going to feel good at the same time... you'll see." Natalia promised as she secured Azami's legs once more and then she began to slowly sit down, bending the Princess' legs and folding Azami's delicious body until she was sitting on the Princess back, making sure her tummy and tits where firmly pressed against the canvas while her hips where lifted up in the air.

"I want you to endure it for as long as you can, ok Zami-chan?" Natalia said, as she leaned back, arching her body to pull her weight and lift Azami's hips higher. Natalia's long luscious hair cascaded down, touching the back of Azami's head. The Dream then began to rock her body, slowly but firmly working the Boston crab, not wanting to give Azami an intense jolt of pain that would make the Princess tap out, but trying to worn her out, to leave her soft and weak... or in the case of the already worked over body of the Princess softer and weaker. It wasn't an easy task, Azami was like silk and already deep in submission after last night, but Natalia wanted to test the Princess limits and see what she found. "How you like being my toy, Zami-chan?"

An expected present - Page 11 QiougD6An expected present - Page 11 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 11 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 pm

"Uh-uh..." Azami sighed as she heard Natalia's warning.

It's not like she never experienced a Boston Crab hold before. Her state of mind might not be suited for fighting as it was, but her body was trained at the very least, even if it's not in the prime condition thanks to what happened last night. She groaned as Natalia started to bend her backwards, her captor's raven haired hair brushing the back of her head as a hint of how far Natalia was stretching her.

"Nnngghh..." the blue haired girl let out, her fingers dug onto the mat as she endured the pain. "I... I love it, Natalia-sama...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 pm

"Oh, Zami-chan. You are the best!" Natalia praised her sexy victim as she continued working the crab, rocking back and forth at a constant rhythm, not hurting Azami much at first, just softening the Princess more and more, but as Natalia went through this motion she began to lean back more and more, testing the limits of Azami's flexibility. Then Natalia suddenly stopped, still holding Azami's legs with her armpits. She put Azami in a more relaxed position but still trapped in the crab, and reached with her hands for Azami's sex, using her delicate fingers to spread the Princess labia. "You have such a cute yummy pussy, Zami-chan..." Natalia teased, using her fingers to try to spread Azami's sex some more, and then slowly start to rub it with her finger tips.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:04 pm

The back and forth rocking that Natalia was doing while applying the Boston Crab wasn't particularly painful. Instead, it mixed some sensuality that turned on Azami slightly since she was feeling their skins brushed each other, Natalia's butt and her back. The stretching did get worse gradually, although Azami kept hanging on while writhing and moaning on the mat helplessly.

The motion above her stopped after a while as Natalia held her still, although it didn't end there. The raven haired beauty spread her sex lips with her fingers instead, causing Azami to blush and purr from the touch, her body twitched under Natalia's.

"Ohh..." the blue haired girl moaned as her captor began to rub her already moist sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Natalia tried to keep Azami's gorgeous body trapped in the Boston crab while she played with the girl's pussy but although she could massage the outer labia it soon became evident she wanted more access to the Princess nether parts. So Natalia let go Azami's left leg, keeping the right up and pulled it up even higher, hooking it over her head to switch from a crab into a stretch muffler kind of hold. "OK Zami-chan... you are going to cum for me in this..." Natalia said as she pulled Azami's leg high up, bending the Princess incredible body to the limit and, now with her left hand freed, she began to finger the Princess' sex, slipping to fingers inside to start massaging Azami's inner walls.

Natalia wasn't know for her good memory, she usually forgot nearly everything, except those things that where really important to her, like all the places in Azami's pussy that made the Princess moan louder, and it was precisely those spots what Natalia began to work. " You are mine, Zami-chan and I am going to make you feel it.... I am going to make you cum until you know your body isn't yours any more..." Natalia threatened the Princess in the sweetest tone she could.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Azami initially thought that Natalia would eat her out in this Boston Crab position like she mentioned to her earlier. Instead, the girl let one of her legs and pulled the other higher. The hold wasn't shifted into a single leg Crab which usually was a normal route, but a Stretch Muffler instead.

"Ahh..!" the blue haired girl cried as her leg was bent further with the hold, only to moan soon after when Natalia plunged her fingers into her sex. "Aaahhnn...!"

Her captor wasted no time to fulfill her words, her digits immediately aiming for Azami's sweet spots to cause the blue haired girl writhing around in the mixture of pain and pleasure. What Natalia said sent a shivering wave through her body, which turning her on even more. Maybe it's also because of the teasing from earlier, but Azami felt like she's getting pretty close to the edge already within seconds!

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhnn...!" were the only response she managed to let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Natalia began slow but quickly increased the speed of her fingers on the Princess pussy, she could already feel the wetness increasing inside Azami and loved how hot the Princess' pussy felt against her fingers. Natalia could tell that Azami was closing an orgasm in mere seconds and she felt very proud with her prowess to bring so much pleasure to her prisoner so quickly. ""Going to cum already, Zami-chan? This must be a new record..." Natalia giggles as she teased Azami, wanting to embarrass the Princess some more while she worked non-stop, trying to make Azami cum as quickly as possible. Natalia kept both fingers inside Azami but moved the other two up a bit so the same motion of massaging Azami's inner walls would allow her to massage the outer labia as well.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Azami kept moaning and squirming despite Natalia's taunting, as if she didn't really care about setting a new record or something. In a match, she'd normally do her best to hold herself back, she's sure of that. It just that right now her body felt so hot and aroused that she wanted a release so bad, even more with Natalia picking up her pace expertly!

"Mmmh... N-Natalia-samaaa...!" the blue haired girl cried in pleasure, her body began to stiffen as she's reaching the peak. "I-I'm c-cumingg...! Aaahh....!"

Within seconds, her body began to thrash around slightly as her fingers clawed the mat. Her womanhood spasmed again and again, coating the fingers of Natalia with her juices. Azami was left panting and purring within Natalia's grasps afterwards, her legs ready to flop to the ground anytime the raven haired beauty released her.

"Ooh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next