Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet - Page 5 Empty Re: Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

Post by LunarOcean Fri May 30, 2014 11:26 pm

It was only fifteen minutes until Radmilla returned, her hair looking somewhat more frizzly and her skin even smoother; the way light reflected off her well toned form only made her come off as an even mroe imposing individual. Her shoulders had slumped a bit and she did not seem as tense as she had been back in the gym. Regardless, her glance was all but stern and she still meant business.

"So... speak what you must. I am still a little skeptical and not easy to win over."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet - Page 5 Empty Re: Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Velvet smiled at her. She took a deep breath and then spoke up. "It is very simple. You are new here, but after telling me what you have I imagine you are out to capture a title or two on your owm..and while I think you can do that well on your own, having a friend in your corner wouldn't be bad either..so I am proposing..a partnership. Think it over while I take a shower" and she would do just that, walking by her and closing the door, turning the shower on. Leaving Radmilla to herself.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:37 am

There wasn't much for Radmilla to do. In truth she did not trust Velvet fully; a small part of her seemed a bit too wary and cautious for her, something her surly personality wouldn't otherwise imply. On the other hand, perhaps she could be used herself to help establish her name and become better known. This was an opportunity and besides, she might improve with time. Velvet would return to see her new partner smiling at her, simply nodding in agreement. They'd hopefully start soon.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Keeping her waiting for another few minutes, Velvet would walk out from the bathroom. Wearing little more than a towel wrapped around her body, the white cotton towel going down to just her knees. Her clevage well on display, her long hair wet and stuck to her shoulders. "So then! Have you made your desicion yet? Or am I going to have to find another way to wait?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm

"I'll follow along... for now. Don't dissappoint me, I have little patience for mindless brutes or would be femme fatales." she spoke, sounding rather strict. Velvet's body didn't seem to arouse her but that was likely fitting; she'd spent most of her wrestling matches very, very close to her opponents so a half-naked woman did little to stimulate her senses at this point. "If that is all... then I believe our meeting is done."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Rolling her eyes at the strict tone and chuckling, she held out her hand, keeping one other hand clasping the towel to keep her chest from flopping out. "Glad we could make this work..partner.." she put an emphasis on the word 'partner' taking as much of a risk as Radmilla probably was, in the end, and in the back of her mind, she desperatly hope it would all pay off.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 pm

"When the next match comes, we shall see. For now... I'll be taking my leave. Try not to punch above your weight in the meantime."

Radmilla didn't spare any goodbyes, dressing up and quickly leaving.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5