Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

Post by LunarOcean Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm

"Can you make good on your predictions, dear?" She raised an eyebrow at the stinging peck before pulling away her arms. They'dhad enough foreplayfor now. Looking over at the empty ring, she nodded off to it and began to walk. As she did, she began to remove her exercise clothes, reduced to a bright blue bikini set, revealing even more than her previous form-hugging attire. Paying no attention to the luscious looks she was given, Radmilla swung over the top ropes, audibly thudding her feet on the mat.

"Such big talk - I do hope your actions live up to them."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:34 am

With that, Velvet would follow the big czech amazon, pausing to slip off her yoga pants, exposing her wide, thick bum. The red thong she was wearing was tight. "Trust me my dear Radmilla, I will make good on my word when I smother you out" said Velvet, climbing into the ring and without so much as another word would reach out and grab at her opponets hair as Radmilla had her back turned to her.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 am

Radmilla had a retort on her lips when her long red locks were yanked back. She held back a cry, not wanting to give the woman satisfaction, and soon focused on swerving her body around, twisting in place. Rather than pulling, she pushed back and jabbed an elbow back towards Velvet's sternum.

"For someone so self-assured, your tactics speak so loudly of cowardice!" she shouted, making sure to keep her voice powerful but in control.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 pm

"Nothing cowardly here! Just taking the intiat-OUGH!" Velvet gasped as she felt that elbow drive into her sternum, air escaping her lungs as it happened, though with what she had, she would use her other hand and yank the tall czech down onto her back. If it would work, she would try to drop an elbow on her.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

"Don't feed me such excuses!" She shouted as she shoved back, attempting to land another elbow. Suddenly however, she found herself on the mat and a second later with an elbow in her sternum. Her hard abs took most of the force and she half lunged up in pain. However, rather than letting her get away, she grabbed at Velvet's torso, pulling her over herself. Moving her body around, she attempted to wrap her arms around her neck while her pillars of legs would attempt to capture her lower body in a simple rear naked choke.

"I'll teach you a thing or two about mutual respect~" She purred. Her legs were said to have been the strongest in Aphrodite Productions and she'd once won a match using nothing but body scissors. Like the clasping claws of some great machine, now she would use them to crush this other heavy!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 am

Velvet gasped as she felt those giant pincer like legs wrapping around her. At the same time, she also felt those arms around her neck. Chocking in her hold, she would reach up and try to pry away her hold with her arms.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"You see, these abs of mine are for more than show." She stated, her voice trembly with power. Leaning back further, she flexed her arm muscles to attempt to tighten the choke, using such force as retaliation for the dirty trick. "Soft flab doesn't resist force like hard muscle!"

But Velvet wasn't as soft as she looked. Slowly her arms began to pry away that crushing prison and Radmilla realized she'd have to changeup her strategy. Letting go, she flung her arms off and pushed away to the side, deciding to solely focus on squeezing her abdomen like a great big clamp!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Just as Velvet had broken away and was going to get a fresh breath of air, that was quickly snatched away by a tight squeeze! The tall brunette groaned sensually into the ear of the big czech brute. Albeit that she didnt mean to make it sound so hot! She quickly began to wriggle her arms to try and pull Radmilla up to where she could put her in a bearhug. Though in trying to do so, she was grinding against the other titan, sweat starting to really pour.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Radmilla's squeeze was mighty but Velvet was determined. Wriggling out her arms, she managed to pry open her legs and the next thing she knew, Radmilla had the fellow heavy pressed right up against her, arms wrapped around her torso in a bearhug. She grunted at first, in a poor position to hug back (the one who managed to squeeze first and avoid wrapping up the arms could squeeze tighter). Soft flesh gave way to toned muscle, now grinding against her's and the bone beneath. This woman maybe wasn't as soft as she looked.

Gripping her shoulders, Radmilla looked her in the eyes, panting as she fought for breath. As she tightened, Radmilla did to. Velvet would feel countless little bumps against her lower body and the sensual tidal wave as the Czech woman showed off her raw power even captured. It was more than merely her narcissism speaking - this tight, all the slow grinding their hard bodies would do one another would work up a veritable firestorm of friction and heat with all that bodily power!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu May 01, 2014 11:51 pm

And what heat it was! Velvet was hard pressed to keep up the semi-sensual assult. Her legs rubbing and grinding against her powerful legs. Up top, even their busts clashed, Velvets own was just a little bit bigger than even the giantress Radmilla, squished and mashed against her. Taking a deep breath, the tall brunette would speak huskily into her ear. "So Greek 'goddess' can you handle a little touching?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next