by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tap Out, Knock Out, Fap Out - Tsuki-hime vs Linh Vuong

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tap Out, Knock Out, Fap Out - Tsuki-hime vs Linh Vuong - Page 3 Empty Re: Tap Out, Knock Out, Fap Out - Tsuki-hime vs Linh Vuong

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 am

Azami felt one of her arms was actually available to her. The pain from the initial lock was probably distracting her a bit more. With her opponent kept on squeezing her, she would have to try loosening the hold with anything she could use. The opening was there right near her hand, but it's still going to be a gamble. Still exaggerating her struggle, the princess moved her hand to reach the armpit of Linh, and then she would start to run her fingers to tickle the girl, hoping that she could ease the pressure on her head and neck.

Her other arm would then try to pry the leg of Linh off her by grabbing its ankle and gave it a twist. Perhaps she would be able to get herself out of the lock that way, although she wouldn't be able to move too far immediately.

Back to top Go down

Tap Out, Knock Out, Fap Out - Tsuki-hime vs Linh Vuong - Page 3 Empty Re: Tap Out, Knock Out, Fap Out - Tsuki-hime vs Linh Vuong

Post by LunarOcean Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:29 pm

As Linh bent Azami's head painfully to the sides, she didn't really expect the princess to do more than try to kick her way towards the ropes. As such, tickling under her armpit was completely out of the question. At first, she thought it was a mere itch, too caught up in the heat of the moment to spare it any serious thought. The itching sensation turned into full blown tickling and Linh found a grin creeping across her face. Her arms shook and jerked, giving her opponent th eopening she was looking for.

It distracted Linh enough that even her mighty legs could be defeated. Her quiet laughter turned to a choked complaint as Azami bent her leg by the ankle. Knowing that the hold might as well be over, Linh pressed her pams against the mat and pushed off, throwing her legs towards herself and using the momentum to break into a backwards roll. The pain in her heel wasn't too bad but she knew Azami likely had a better grasp of her tactics now.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Azami sighed in relief after she managed to break free from the Linh's hold, panting while supporting herself with one hand and her knees. Her other hand rubbed the area around her neck. That was dangerous. The squeezing from those legs was really something. The self claimed princess slowly crawled towards the ropes as she needed a bit more time to recover. What she did to Linh was shallow in comparison, so the blonde might be able to relaunch her offense quicker.

"Ughh..." she groaned while trying to reach the ropes as soon as possible.

When she arrived at the edge of the ring, Azami would pick herself up with the help of the ropes and adjusted her breath. She would then turn around to face her opponent again, forcing a half grin to project a sense of confidence. Once she felt that she's ready, the blue haired girl would get off the ropes to restart the fight. For now, though, she's going to be in the defense again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 pm

While she seemed vulnerable, Linh felt a bit cautious. After all, perhaps she had gotten lucky and basaed on her earlier reactions, Azami could even be exaggerating the actual degree of pain she was in. She'd learned first hand that a seemingly weakened opponent could still be a dangerous one, especially if an excess of confidence was factored into the equation. Wounded animals after all tended to be more dangerous. Perhaps that was just the more honourable side of her personality speaking.

"I know a massage parlour of good repute." She suddenly spoke, pacing to and fro before Azami. She raised her voice a little to emphasize. "I wouldn't mind giving a few free coupons."That was the part of her the crowd didn't often see. They couldn't hear it either given all the noise they were making. Already pictures of Linh were going to be hanging over someone's bedroom walls.

Seeing her move back to a fighting stance, the blonde rolled her head to and fro, short hair bobbing about. One leg forward, the other back, she raised her hands like a cat, slowly inching forth. When she got close enough, she'd jab them palm-first forwards, hoping to perhaps grab her wrists or elbows and begin an exchange of strength.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:46 pm

"Oh, why should I bother with massage parlors... when I can just make you massage me after I beat you..." Azami replied with a taunting smile.

Her upper half felt a little better now, but it'd still be lovely to get a good massage after this. The blonde might not be the best masseuse, but it'd fit nicely with her princess persona, to turn her defeated opponent to her temporary servant. She had to beat Linh first before she could do that, though. Well, that was her intention all along anyways.

As she noticed the blonde went forward again, Azami would try to dodge her opponent's grapple attempt by lowering herself and took a step to her left. She would then try to catch one of the arms of Linh, so she could whip the girl to the ropes behind her and kept the blonde pressed against them for a bit while locking the caught arm of her opponent with a hammer lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:07 pm

"Oh, high and mighty type Miss Tsuki? Careful careful where pride might take you." came Linh's almost sing-song warning. The younger girl was confident if anything!

As Linh shot forth, Azami suddenly wasn't where she'd been a second ago. The motion was blink-and-you-miss-it fast but the franco-viet woman could certainly feel it. As if grabbed by a ghost, her own arm was suddenly in her opponent's hands. A whipping blur of motion later and she crashed stomach first into the ropes, coughing out her air! She would have moved back to struggled but her arm was cranked against her back in a hammer lock!

Linh's eyes closed tight at the sudden pain but she realized that she was against the ropes. Quickly, she brought her free hand onto the topmost one as the ref scooted around to get a view from the side.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 pm

"Thank you for the advice, Linh-san... But I believe you should be more concerned with something else..." Azami sneered as she yanked the caught arm of her opponent harder to add a little pain to the hold.

She knew that the blonde probably was going to grab on the ropes with her free hand, but Azami would push the girl further for a second, and deliver a slap to Linh's butt cheeks before she released the hold and backed away with a feigned innocence. The ref girl looked like she's going to give Azami a warning, but the self claimed princess didn't seem to care about it. It's just an extra second or two, no big deal for big girl like Linh, right?

Azami didn't take a safe distance this time. She remained close, wanting to catch her opponent by surprise the moment the girl released the ropes. Her plan was to grab the blonde and pulled her backwards, so she could attempt to hit the back of Linh's waist with her knee and toss the girl onto her front.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Linh seethed as she yanked, definitely tempted to stomp on her feet if this came up. She didn't get to as the pressure was racked and she was bent over the ropes. She struggled in futility before gasping as a fast palm stung her butt. Even in pain, she put on a face of seemingly innocent surprise, drawing a roar of raucous voices from the crowd in front of her. The ref pointed a stern hand at Azami and Linh was released. She breathed a sigh of relief before standing up straight, not wanting to make it appear she was seriously hurt. In reality, the pain in her left shoulder was throbbing already, something she'd have to take into account later on.

Truth be told, she did feel a little spiteful but she'd been there before. She'd put Azami through two painful leg-based lock-ups so it was reasonable the princess would be a little iffed at that, moreso that the new girl on the block had done it with ease.

Before she could even put her arms up into a fighting stance, Azami had snatched her again! Stumbling towards her opponent, a quick knee-strike to the waist and she was suddenly airborne, crashing onto her front. The explosion of pain momentarily stunned her but she instinctively began to roll away, spreading out her limbs to try to push herself off the mat. Like such she looked almost like a spider albeit a panting, jittery one. She knew Azami was going to likely follow up soon she she tried to at least get into a ready position, even if now the pain in her back was growing stronger.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Azami grinned in satisfaction as she shoved Linh to the mat, feeling that she could start paying back the girl's painful lock now. The little bits before this was just the interests. The pain on her upper half seemed to be soothed by watching her opponent suffered. The rookie almost embarrassed, and she would pay for that. Azami might not be the strongest wrestler in AFW, but she did have an image to maintain.

The blue haired girl didn't wait too long to follow up. With her opponent starting to push herself up, Azami would attempt to grab the shoulders of the blonde to keep her grounded for a bit, so she could sit on her opponent's back. That should give her a good advantage over the taller girl.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Before she couldget to her feet, Azami plopped onto her back, sending her back onto the mat. Immediately, the newbie attempted to push forwards, hoping to cause Azami to stumble forwards. Her options of defending herself were limited to jerking and shaking, whatever she could to try and disbalance te likely vengeful princess. Keeping her arms tight against her chest, she tried to deny her access to her limbs, all the while rocking left and right. It wasn't much but she wasn't going to stand still.

"Nowhere fast, don't you worry!" she teased in return, figuring she could still keep up with the verbal fencing.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next