Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by XSirenX Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:19 pm

"I.....I just..."

Reika was now having a little trouble getting things out of her mind, and into words, all because of her losses before and the fact her body was aching with exhaustion from her excessive intake, of her stubborn ways to admitting weakness. However, aside her times getting interviewed, and those times doing promo's, she was a little different here as she made her away to one of the hallway seats, still looking a bit stubborn, but trying to talk to someone who had just beat her.

"I just don't like losing, not only that, but I just feel like I'm putting my body at too much risk..." she said, talking surprisingly in a long while, in a normal, civilized way towards Spencer. Sat there while she fixed glasses back onto her face, not looking as perfect as she was, but a little quietened down from her usual, obnoxious ring alias.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 7 CxD01fY
Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 7 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:32 am

Miss Spencer took a seat in the chair beside of Reiko's, and scooted in close to her, looking at the girl with a gentle smile.

"Losing is a part of the game, Miss Suzuka. It happens to all of us sometimes."

She reached up, and adjusted her own glasses, watching the schoolgirl carefully as she continued, her voice soft. "Losing isn't the important part. That's not what you should dwell on. The important thing is picking yourself back up after you lose, and finding out why you lost. Making yourself better so that it doesn't happen again. Do you get what I'm saying?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Hearing the teacher speak some sense into her just made Reika more, unfocused as her eyes were more focused on the elastic of her gloves, rather than listening to a very, friendly version of Spencer out of the ring itself. "What-ever, stop telling me that stuff that I've already..." she paused, talking way too much as she felt her head, and groaned, only to lean back in her chair as she huffed out one long sigh.

"What are the chances of me being more than the every run of the mill competitor here?" she said, not looking at Spencer as she rambled away, wondering if this would be a good time to go back to her apartment, and rest her tired beaten body once again.

But as it looked, Spencer wasn't going to leave her side until she cheered up, or accepted the reality of her ways.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am

"I would say your chances are pretty good," the teacher began, sitting up in her seat. "You just have a few...issues, we'll say. A few little problems you need to work out.

"You're skilled in the ring, Miss Suzuka, but..." her voice lingered for a moment, thinking on her next words before continuing. "You seem to have some serious anger issues that you need to get under control. Like tonight, for example. You seemed far too angry when I started to get the advantage over you, and instead of focusing that anger and using it to your advantage, you let it cloud your mind and dull your skills. Does that make sense to you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:09 pm

"But! I'm not angry! they're are just too many people in my way of hitting it big here!" Reika struck back as Spencer was in the right here, Reika had raged a lot tonight, resulting into her weakness revealed which totalled at her loss of the match itself. Still, she was stubborn to accept the truth, as she was just about to get off her chair, and clench her fists at Spencer, but surprisingly, she didn't, all she did was raise herself off her chair, before slumping back down with a tired, annoyed sigh at where her career was going.

Anymore losses like this and I'll become, become a laughing stock to everyone..." she thought, closing her eyes for a minute before patting Spencer's lap with one hand looking a little 'given up' in the face.

"Can, you buy me a drink tonight? I'll..." she paused, she had the money, too much of it as she rubbed her head from her headache feels, "..."I'll pay, really~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 am

"Calm down!" Muriel fired back at Reika, giving the girl a frown. "If they're in your way, then you need to train harder and work harder until you can move past them! Living with a bad attitude like the one you have isn't going to get you anywhere!"

She gave Reika's request a nod though, offering the girl another smile. "Sure. You seem as if you could use a drink, Miss Suzuka." It wasn't something the teacher normally did, but just this once couldn't hurt, right?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:50 pm

And a long drink would help, after tonight, and what had happened now with her newly formed friend, made her mind swirl as she shook her head.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, after all.

End of rp!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7