Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wild Thing vs Alouette LeBeau, the Giant - Hardcore Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wild Thing vs Alouette LeBeau, the Giant - Hardcore Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Thing vs Alouette LeBeau, the Giant - Hardcore Match

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 am

((Sorry again and again, the muse has not been aligned with me.))

The wild girl still had some fight left in her, but there was little she could do against Alouette's power in a hold like this. Still, the way she was fighting, the hold was giving diminishing returns. With one last jolt of effort, Alouette was just off the mark enough and her opponent slid loose off of Alouette's shoulders and just out of her hands, coming down behind the giant.

However she landed, having this ferocious feral fighter behind her was a big, red warning light. Alouette reacted quickly after losing her grip, spinning around. Given her luck so far this fight, the girl was probably going to land on all fours and retaliate immediately. If not, Alouette would waste no time behind the beat it took to about face and deliver a kick to the wild girl just to try to pound some of the fight out of her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Wild Thing vs Alouette LeBeau, the Giant - Hardcore Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Thing vs Alouette LeBeau, the Giant - Hardcore Match

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Lore didn't land on all fours. She landed on three - two hands and a knee. She was hurting, but she still had enough strength to keep on fighting. She thought. She hoped. Maybe. Most likely.

She looked over her should as the giant lumbered around shot out her mighty foot, powerful and deadly. She ducked under it with only a fraction of a second to spare, rolling behind the giant and shooting her leg out as she came up from the somersault, striking into the back of her knee.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3