Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 20 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 10:28 pm

“Well, speak for yourself, darling, because it looks to me like you’️re just about ready to close those weary eyes and fall fast asleep in my arms,” Odessa retorted, when Eri insisted that she didn’️t look like she could last through even one more orgasm.

Odessa would make no move to rush things. She wanted to recover as much energy as she could before beginning the decisive final battle, during which one or both of them would surely pass out from utter exhaustion. Odessa continued to rub herself against Eri, though, keeping the both of them warm and at a low level of arousal to remind them of what they still had to do. “Mmm…” Odessa purred, as she would scoop up some of the pink foam and plop it on top of Eri’️s head, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 am

"I'm sure I can last just as long as you, if not longer..." Eri remained defiant, slightly arching her back to nudge Odessa's breasts with her own. "Oh! Two can play at that game!" she declared playfully before scoping some foam and poured them on top of the dark skinned beauty's head.

Shaking her head slightly, Eri would then start shifting backwards, resting herself on the other edge of the bathtub. She also moved her legs around and arranged Odessa's to put them in a trib position, her hands holding on the sides of the bathtub. It's time to put this little contest of theirs to the end. Eri grinned confidently at the ebony beauty as she began to rub her sex on the girl's slowly.

"Aaanddd here we go~ Ready to accept defeat, Dessa-chan?" she teased, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am

“Oh…you go ahead and keep thinking that, my darling…oaah!” Odessa made a little surprised noise when Eri would scoop up some foam and plop it on her head in retaliation. Everything seemed to be a competition between the two of them, but above all else, it was invariably friendly, and Odessa was loving every minute of it.

When Eri began to move back, sitting up so that her nipples hovered just under the thick layer of foam, Odessa would do the same, scootching back so that they had room for one last contest. She would slide her legs back, then forward again, interlocking them with Eri’️s in such a way that their pussies would easily rub together. “Mmmm…” Odessa purred, as she would rub her own womanhood up and down, very slowly, over Eri’️s. “I’️m ready to accept your surrender, love.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:54 am

"Let's see who's going to submit first!" Eri announced as she began to start grinding faster and faster.

She's not going to go with a burst, though, as it'd drain her leftover stamina too fast than her liking. No, Eri was going to pick up the pace and slow down afterwards, repeating it over and over in an attempt to dictate her rhythm over Odessa's. That seemed like the best method of bringing down her sex crazed friend to submission, nice and slow, driving her crazy instead of trying to overwhelm her right from the start.

"Mmmmh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 am

“Oh, yes, let’️s!” Odessa agreed, as the two of them, both sitting up, began rubbing their pussies against each other with determination. Odessa quickly picked up on Eri’️s efforts to dictate the tempo of this final confrontation between the two of them, and she would make some adjustments to her own rhythm to compensate. She would speed up the pace of her rubbing, and then slow it down, just as Eri did. She did it just slightly out-of-sync with her Japanese friend, resulting in an ever-increasing amount of friction between their sexes which was mitigated only by the warm, soapy water in which the battle was taking place.

At the same time, Odessa would vary the direction of her rubbing, moving her pussy up and down initially, then shifting to move it from side to side. The ultimate result, she hoped, would be uncertainty for her friend and an advantage for herself.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:35 am

Establishing her rhythm was harder than what she expected, but then again, conquering Odessa was never an easy task from the start. Eri gripped the sides of the tub firmly as she moaned, her movement and the dark skinned beauty's own were producing ripples that collided with each other. The variation in Odessa's direction was highly distracting, and Eri found it harder and harder to focus with each passing seconds...

"Oohh...!"

She decided to cease her grinding and shifted her tactic to humping instead. Eri would withdraw her sex a bit from Odessa before thrusting her hips forward, hoping to gain advantage with this renewed assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Odessa seemed to surprise Eri with the sudden change in her pussy’️s movement, and for a few seconds it seemed like she might have Eri on the ropes, as the Japanese woman gripped the edges of the tub and moaned loudly. Eri would quickly change her tactics, too, however, and when she pulled her pussy away Odessa would be forced to stop her side-to-side rubbing, which was no longer effective. When Eri’️s pussy pushed back up against hers, she would tilt her head back and purr. “Mmmmm…” Odessa hummed, as their womanhoods collided beneath the warm, foamy water. Odessa would grab onto the sides of the tub for leverage, as well, and would then push her own hips forward, humping Eri’️s pussy, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Now that both of them were humping each other's womanhood, Eri felt like it's time to go all out. With the sides of the bathtub as her leverage, she began to move faster. It's almost as if she no longer cared about the result, which was partially true. Part of her still refused to hand the glory to Odessa again, though.

Their contest would probably be over with the next orgasm, and despite her attempt to try holding back with that in mind, her exhaustion would come up on top in the end. How long had it been since she had so many orgasms within a day like this? She might have broken her previous records!

"Mmhhwaahh...!" she moaned as her arousal was driving her closer and closer to the edge. "D-Dessa-chan...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Odessa kept on humping her pussy against Eri’️s, the two wet, submerged sexes grinding against each other rhythmically, the sounds of the women’️s moans growing louder and louder as they both came closer to orgasm. Odessa’️s grip on the sides of the bathtub was vicelike as she continued to press her sex up against Eri’️s, doing her best to fight her own arousal but not really succeeding in any significant way.

“Mmmmh…oh, yes, Eri…” Odessa purred. It wasn’️t going to be much longer now until she came, and she would do her best to take Eri down first, or at least go down together. “Mmmm!” She kept humping Eri, faster and faster, more and more excitedly, until, at last, she found herself right on the edge and knew she wasn’️t going to be able to hold herself back any longer…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Eri could feel it coming. Fast. There's no way she could hold back any longer. It's literally seconds away from happening now. She gripped the tub even harder as her body began to tense up yet again. Her head rolled back and so did her back, her breasts pointed forward as she closed her eyes. Her mouth gaped open, moaning and moaning until she was finally driven past the edge.

"Ooooohhhhh...!!!" Eri howled as she came again, her hips bucking off, humping Odessa's crotch even faster for a bit before she gradually slowed down to the point of complete halt. "Oohhhh..."

Her vision went a bit blurry for a few seconds as she opened her eyes slightly, before succumbing to her fatigue. Slumping against the bathtub, Eri finally fainted, only her arms and Odessa's body keeping her from sliding all the way into the foamy water that had been contained with both her and Odessa's juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next