Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 18 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Odessa led Eri by the hand from the bedroom into the adjoining bathroom. It was a small but functional space, very clean, with orange-brown tile flooring and a white bathtub that shined when the bright overhead light hit it. Odessa would lead Eri over to the bathtub, and with her free hand would turn on the water, adjusting the knob so that it would be warm, but not too warm. The water sloshed out of the faucet loudly, and quickly began to fill up the tub.

“This should be nice and cozy,” Odessa observed, with a satisfied smile. The tub was just barely big enough for her when she bathed alone. She and Eri would not have any space between them when they went in together. They would be right on top of each other.

“Now, I think I have some bath foam underneath the sink,” Odessa said, looking over to Eri and raising an eyebrow. “What do you say we make it a bubble bath?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

Looking at the bathtub size, Eri could tell that it would be quite cramped if both of them went in at the same time. She grinned at Odessa, knowing what the girl meant by nice and cozy. This was going to just like when they're inside her closet.

"If I do move in, don't you think we should buy a bigger bath?" Eri giggled. "It's nice and all, but we could use some space to relax from time to time~"

The idea of a bubble bath brought an excited smile from the brunette, and she quickly nodded in approval. Now that should be even funner! It's been a while since she had a bubble bath after all.

"Ooohh! Yes! Yes!" she said like an excited kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 pm

“Oh, I suppose we could,” Odessa allowed, when Eri suggested that the two of them might buy a bigger bath if Eri were to move into the apartment. “I might be able to be convinced to buy a big, bubbly, Jacuzzi-style bath—big enough for at least two, or maybe even three or four.” Odessa’️s eyes glimmered, and she winked at Eri. “For now, though, we’️ll have to make do with this one. It will be very snug in there, but I don’️t mind getting close to you, Eri dear!” She giggled.

Eri seemed to love the idea of turning the normal bath into a bubble bath, and so Odessa would walk over to the sink, pulling open one of the cabinets underneath it and reaching inside. She fumbled around for a minute before she pulled out a bottle of raspberry bath foam. “Hmm…I think this will do perfectly,” she said. Unscrewing the cap, she would walk back over to the bathtub and pour a heaping capful of the foam into churning water.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

"Ooohh that sounds nice! And I'm sure don't mind as well," Eri giggled too as she heard what Odessa said.

Seeing the dark skinned beauty took out the bottle of raspberry foam and poured some of it into the tub made her felt excited like a kid. The moment the foam began to appear, Eri's eyes were sparkling bright. She rubbed her hands together, quite eager to jump onto the tub if it wasn't for the fact that it would cause a big splash that is going to mess the bathroom.

"Oohh... that's lovely~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 pm

The tub was about half full with warm-but-not-too-warm water when Odessa added in the healthy dose of raspberry bath foam. Almost immediately, the foam began to work its magic, as first a handful, then a heap, and then veritable mountains of bubbles began to rise from the surface of the water, foaming and effervescing their way upwards until they threatened to run over the sides of the bathtub. Before they could, Odessa would turn the water off. She poked a hand into the pinkish bubbles. They enveloped her hand, tickling it and making Odessa smile. These bubbles were the whipped cream on top of an already lovely Odessa and Eri pie.

“It is marvelous,” Odessa said. She turned to Eri and held out a hand, wiggling her slim fingers to encourage Eri to grab ahold of it. “I think it should be ready. Shall we get in? Or is there something else you might want to add? Loofas? Perhaps bath toys?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 5:06 am

Eri willingly poked the foams on the bath and giggled at the feeling of the bubbles grazing her hand. The bath seemed ready to host what would be the final round of fun between her and Odessa and Eri could barely wait to get nice and cozy with the dark skinned beauty inside the foamy tub.

"It could be fun, but I think the tub is already cramped as it is, heh~" she said to Odessa. "Let's go in!"

The brunette would wait for the ebony vixen to dip herself in first so she could arrange herself within the remaining space. The moment she entered the foamy water, Eri purred in excitement, and shook her body a little before smiling at Odessa.

"This is going to be so much fun~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

Odessa nodded in agreement. “Yes, it’️s going to be a tight fit, but I won’️t mind that even a little bit,” she said as she took Eri’️s hand. The Japanese woman seemed to hang back, waiting for Odessa to slip into the tub first. And so Odessa would lift up one leg, then let it sink down through the bubbles and into the warm water below. She stepped her other leg into the bathtub. Then, very carefully, using Eri for balance, she would lower herself into the tub, submerging into the pinkish foam.

“Oahh, yes, this does feel good,” Odessa purred, looking up at Eri sultrily. The auburn-haired beauty did not waste any time in getting in, and soon, the two of them were squashed together inside of a bathtub that was originally designed, it would seem, for a single, smaller girl.

“It is,” Odessa agreed. “It is going to be ever so much fun, making you cum and pass out here in this tub…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:26 am

"Oh keep telling yourself that, Dessa-chan~ It's going to be you who pass out in this tub!" Eri replied in a playfully defiant manner after she fit herself in the tub.

The feeling of the foamy water around her body made her purr in delight and shook herself a little, rubbing herself against Odessa in the process. Grinning at her friend, Eri then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around the dark skinned beauty's head before slowly grinding her front against the girl's. Compared to when they were at the closet this was even better. Probably because of the warm water and the foam.

"Oohhh... It's a good idea to make this place as the last stop..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

It was just as snug and tight as it was when the two of them were in the closet, only now, instead of being swaddled in blankets, they were submerged in a tub full of warm, foamy water. One could almost get lost in it, so thick were the bubbles. But the bathtub was small enough that Odessa, purely through the sensation of touch, could know where her lovely Japanese friend was at all times.

She began moving her body slowly back and forth, rubbing herself against Eri and purring as they made small waves that caused the pink foam that rode atop the water to undulate up and down. She wrapped her arms around Eri and squeezed the brunette close, feeling a little turned on once again.

“Ohohoh, thank you, Eri dear…I just think this is the perfect place to finish our little contest. When we get out, one of us will be the winner, and one the loser, but both of us will be clean.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:50 am

"Mmm... but what if both of us faint at the same time, hmm?" Eri teased while kept rubbing herself against Odessa. "It doesn't seem like we can get drowned here, though, so I guess that won't be a problem hee~" she giggled.

The brunette then kissed the lips of the dark skinned beauty softly, before going for a more passionate and aggressive kiss. Her tongue engaged Odessa's own to challenge the girl's reign, while she starting to rub her body a little faster. The foamy water made their bodies became slicker, which also helped the rubbing of their curvaceous bodies. The warmth in general had made Eri felt quite hot herself, and it didn't seem like things going to cool down for a while.

"Mmmhh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next