by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara - Page 2 Empty Re: Emi Keyes vs. Zak Ansara

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Emi was about to grab at Zak's shoulders to try and push him away but Zak quickly grabbed Emi's legs and pulled her down to the mat and towards the center of the ring. "I think someones ego is a bit too big." Emi said as she would try to kick her legs free from Zak's grasp so he could stop dragging her around the ring. "I hope you don't treat all women like this." Emi said as she was not happy about being treated like this by a man.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 pm

"My ego's not the only thing-" Zak smirked, but was cut short when Emi's legs jerked free of his grasp. He quickly dove on top of her, trying to use his body to pin her down.

"You just seem like you like it a little rough, that's all," he huffed near her ear. He was glad he took extra precautions before coming out to make sure he smelled nice. Sweating and breathing hard and being this close to hot girls was pretty new to him.

Well, it wasn't new. It wasn't like that, but... it was cool.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Emi was about to kick out Zak's legs when he fell right on top of her. "Get the hell off of me." Emi said as she would try to toss Zak off of her as Emi did not enjoy having the man on top of her. "Oh, don't worry i like it rough but i don't think you have the balls to give me what i want." Emi would say as she continued to try and toss Zak off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:57 am

The referee dropped down next to them and slapped the mat. "One!"

Then Emi bucked, and broke the count. Zak pushed her back down, and the ref started over. "One!"

Again, she pushed a shoulder up and broke the count. "Shit..." Zak muttered, and tried to push her down a third time, but Emi tossed him off completely. He landed on his butt next to her.

"Hard to please, huh? That's cool," he said as he began to get up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Emi let out a sigh of relief as she tossed Zak off of her "Oh, i am more than hard to please. I don't think you could ever please me." Emi said as she would roll to her feet before charging at Zak. "But enough about that. I think it is time to put you out for good." Emi would say as she would try to spear Zak to the mat before attempting to pin him beneath her. "I bet this is heaven for you. Trapped beneath a beautiful woman you have no chance with." Emi would say with a smirk on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

Zak tried to scramble to his feet but couldn't get there in time to stop the incoming blue haired girl. She crashed into his midsection and folded him over before both of them hit the mat. He coughed and gasped a deep breath back in. The little girl could hit hard!

"Damn, girl," he said, working to get his palms under her body. "Nah, heaven would be if you slid down a little bit... and a little to the right..." He grinned, and then shoved, sending Emi up into the air with his powerful arms. He twisted his hips to the side and tried to get out from under her so he could get back up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:19 am

Emi tried to pin Zak beneath her but before she could Zak pushed her off and rolled away. "You don't want me to do that. I promise it won't be pleasant for you." Emi said as she would get to her feet and look at Zak. "You will probably regret not staying pinned beneath me." Emi said as she would move towards Zak again but this time she would try to kick him in his side to knock Zak off balance.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm

"Jeez, you're cold. Relax, babe!"

Zak backed up a couple steps, but Emi closed on him, and he took her shin across his ribs with a pained grunt. He winced and stumbled to the side, holding the spot she'd hit, where the skin was already bright red.

"You guys don't fuck around..." He muttered, and jumped at the girl, reaching out to grab hold of her shoulders so she wouldn't be able to keep hitting him. He just wanted to wrestle!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Emi smiled as she saw Zak holding his side in pain. "Oh, come on don't tell me a big strong man like yourself can't handle a kick or two." Emi would say with a laugh as it seemed like Zak was all talk. However, before Emi could send another kick towards Zak, Zak lunged towards Emi and grabbed her shoulders. Emi did not being restrained by Zak so she would try to grab his shoulders and slip a leg around his to try and push Zak down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:53 am

"Don't worry about it..."

Zak stumbled and tried to regain his balance, but his leg was stuck. He stalled for a moment and then fell flat on his back with a thud, but kept his grip on Emi to pull her down with him. He planted a foot in the girl's belly and kicked to flip her over his head so he could at least get back to his knees before going after her again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next