Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut) Empty Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:29 pm

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.

Kozue Kaburagi/Ninjette:

Vs.

Ricardo Keyes:

In the backstage area of the AFW arena, Ricardo Keyes was smoking a cigarette as he prepared for his debut match. He was clad in his signature white shirt with the orange designs, black dress pants as well as his shiny black shoes. Looking down at his pendant, he opened it to view the image of his deceased brother, Antonio. "I promise, I'll spill that bastards guts..." he said to himself as his music began to play, and he threw his cigarette to the floor, stubbing it out on the floor with the heel of his shoe before leaving to the entrance curtain.

Quiet ambient music accompanied with harsh guitar riffs filled the arena as Ricardo made his way to the entrance ramp. Looking at the relatively quiet crowd, Ricardo's face was fixed as he walked his way down to the ring. As he walked down, a fan tried patting him for a high five and Ricardo quickly slapped it away, giving the poor fan a death stare as he slowly continued to the ring, gaining some jeers from the crowd. Climbing up the ring steps and quietly entering the ring, he took off his precious pendant and handed it to the referee, who fumbled with it before handing it to an outside official for safety. "Careful cabrón, you don't want to be on my bad side." Ricardo threatened as he awaited his opponent. He was going up against an american woman, known as Ninjette. Ricardo was interested in how this opponent would look, how she would act in the ring and more importantly, how she can deal under pressure.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut) Empty Re: Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut)

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:52 pm

First came the music, and the crowd immediately came to life as the familiar Flashman theme came blasting out over the loudspeakers.

Then came the lights, growing dark all around the arena, fading out and leaving nothing but shadows and blinking lights across the arena, thousands of phone screens flashing in the gloom.

Then, finally, the lights came back on, and when they did, Kozue Kaburagi stood at the top of the ramp, with her back to the audience and her name showing clear across backside, for the two or three people who didn’t know her name.

Ninjette was in action tonight, and the crowd appropriately went wild. It had been a little while since she'd stepped into the squared circle, but Tension fans had pretty decent memories, managed to keep their favorites in mind. In the three or so years since she'd joined up, she'd managed to make a fairly big impression, both on the audience and on the faces of numerous opponents. Win or lose, she put on a good show, and tonight wasn't likely to be any different.

”There we go! Get loud, come on!” Kozue spun around and bounced to the music, her long hair flying about as she waved her hands to the crowd. Full of energy and smiles, she made her way down the ramp, slapping hands on both side, making sure to give some love to the guy Ricardo snubbed a moment ago.

When she was halfway to the ring, Kozue backed up a couple step, leaped straight up, then broke into a wild run, dashing towards the ring at full speed. She jumped right before she could hit the apron and slid in under the bottom, coming up in a crouch in the middle of the ring. Her eyes centered on Ricardo, with the smile of cat who’d just found a nice little mouse to play with. Despite that mouse being significantly taller and heavier than she was.

”Hey, dude.” Kozue popped up and gave him a little wave, as the referee came in between them. ”Before we start, just wanted to say, was a big fan of your songs back in the day. ‘La Vida Loca’, ‘La Bomba’...not so much ‘She Bangs’, but eh, can’t all be good.” She shrugged it off. ”And congrats on coming out, real proud of you.”

Back to top Go down

Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut) Empty Re: Kozue Kaburagi vs Ricardo Keyes (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:50 pm

The arena went dark, and Ricardo looked around at the various phone screens and cheers of the crowd as the upbeat music began to pulse through the arena, it seems like this "Ninjette" person was quite popular with the people. The arena stayed black for a few seconds until the lights came back on and the crowd exploded in joy as his opponent appeared on the stage, her name written clear on her backside, something Ricardo found humorous.

The Mexican man stood with his hands in his pockets, leaning his back against the ropes as Kozue Kaburagi made her way down the ramp, making sure to slap the fans of all the excited fans, the annoying one included. Right afterwards she stood back a bit before sprinting straight towards the ring and slid under the bottom rope, landing with a crouch in the centre of the ring in an impressive feat of agility.

Listening to the younger girl's insults, Ricardo rolled his eyes and said "Never heard any of those before." before leaning off of the ropes and coming to meet her in the centre of the ring. "That's a cute halloween costume chica, I'm shaking in fear! you gonna throw a paper shuriken at me next?" He mocked, cracking his fingers as he waited for the bell to ring.

Eventually the bell rang and instead of going straight for the kill, Ricardo simply stood back and gestured for Kozue to come forward. "Show me what you got, before these awful jokes kill me." He teased, anxious to see what his opponent would do.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:03 pm

*Ricardo didn’t seem all that impressed with Kozue’s taunt. Kind of a shame, really. She’d been waiting to use that Ricky Martin bit for a while now, and he was the perfect target for it. But, hell, he wanted to get serious? They could get serious.

”Hey. Slick Rick.” She stepped up to him in the center of the ring and gave him a look over. Tall. Dark. Handsome-ish. ”Give yourself a look over before you take potshots at my outfit. I’m not the dumbass who’s about to wrestle in goddamn dress pants.”

Ricardo was confident at least, backing off and apparently giving her a free shot. It would be downright unladylike to refuse him, so…

”If you want, dude.” She rubbed her shoulder and started to step back. ”If bad jokes are enough to kill you, though, then-”

Kozue aborted her current taunt and moved in with a quick step, closing fast. She brought her leg up and shot it out towards his gut, coming at Ricardo with a sidekick to the stomach. Nice way to kick things off and set the tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Ricardo couldn't help but smile when the girl insulted his own outfit, saying "At least I can dress with class, those shorts are a bit too revealing, no? It can say a lot about a woman..."

As he stood back and allowed Kozue to make the first move, she instead went to taunt again. Ricardo audibly sighed as she went on, but suddenly went wide-eyed as it seems that the taunt was used as a distraction for her to fire a kick towards his stomach!

Ricardo quickly sidestepped to the right and just managed to catch the sidekick, trapping it with his arm as she connected with his stomach. The kick definitely didn't feel soft to say the least, as the former cartel member audibly grunted at the hit, but he had her leg trapped at the least.

He shook his head and gave an evil yet slightly pained expression at Kozue, saying "Nice attempt, but not nice enough." before spinning his left foot out and turning, hoping to sweep his opponent's other leg and drop her to the floor.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Heh. Kozue could tell that Ricardo was a new guy. If her outfit bothered him, then it was only going to get much worse from that point out. She was eager to tell him so, too, but currently she had a little problem to deal with.

Ricardo had her leg. She’d managed to land her kick, but the guy was pretty hardy, and he’d managed to catch it.

The next thing she knew her leg was kicked out from under her, and she fell right on her shapely backside, feeling very exposed all of the sudden.

Not a good look, but her main concern right now was to put some space between them before he had the chance to capitalize. While he still held on to her feet, Kozue drew her legs in, pulling him along with them, only to shoot them out when he was close, uncoiling her body like a spring to push Ricardo away, hoping to make some space.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Ricardo managed to successfully drop the ninja to the floor. Still having the grip on her leg, Ricardo went to mock her some more, saying "Having trouble down there? allow me to help." before attempting to attack the leg some more. Before he could however, Kozue pulled her legs in and pushed back out, causing Ricardo to release the hold and stumble backwards into the corner.

Regaining his footing, Ricardo quickly tried to get back on the attack, not wanting the ninja to take advantage of the situation. Ricardo felt like he had the match in the palm of his hand, but he knew that the girl was very agile on her feet, so he rushed the girl as soon as she got back up to give her as little space as possible. "Stay still, chica." Ricardo said as he struggled to get the woman in a headlock. If all worked well, he would attempt to hit the brainbuster early!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Somehow, when Ricardo offered to help her up, Kozue found it difficult to trust the man with the creepy eyes and the dress pants and the vaguely gangster persona going on. Maybe it was just her sixth sense going on.

The kick worked and Kozue managed to get enough space to do a kip up, jumping up to her feet in a second. She managed to stand just long enough to be seized into a headlock. The start of many bad things.

He started to lift her up, but before he could get some steam going, she wrapped her legs around his thigh, clamping on tight. The move was stopped cold, and she used the quick break to throw a couple of punches into her side - she couldn’t get much impact into them, but hopefully it would be enough to make him let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:28 am

Grappling the girl tightly in the headlock, Ricardo tried to lift her up and prepare her for the brainbuster, but it seems like Kozue had other plans, as she suddenly wrapped her legs around his own and began squeezing tight!

Ricardo growled in pain as he humorously tried to wiggle her off his leg, but she was latched on tight. "Get...off.....gah!" Ricardo complained as she began punching him in the ribs. The Mexican cartel member kept the headlock locked in however, and was determined to finish the move....but he couldn't get her off! Eventually the burning pain in his ribs started to multiply however, and Ricardo had no other choice but to let go of the hold.

"You...puta!" He growled as he forcefully pushed her away, giving him some breathing room as she was forced to relinquish the hold. Ricardo tried to tend to his pains, dropping to one knee as he nursed his leg and ribs. This proved to be a mistake however, as it left him wide open!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Ricardo was a tough fucker, Kozue would give him that. It took a lot more punches to get him hurting than Kozue would’ve liked. But, in the end, time and pressure could do some wonderful things, even when you were dealing with fists as puny as hers.

She got free of the headlock, stepped back, and was gifted the wonderful sight of Ricardo on his knees, wide open, practically begging to get the shit knocked out of him. Kozue, of course, was all too happy to oblige him.

Instead of fighting against his push, she rolled with it and let it carry her all the way to the ropes. Kozue bounced off, then came running back towards him. Typically, she would’ve gone for something like a Shining Wizard or a Glimmering Warlock here, but since Ricardo was being kind of a prick, she felt he’d earned something special.

She dashed towards him, then leaped and spun about in mid-air, slamming her rear end into his face with a running hip attack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next