by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tension World Title: John Mitchel (c) vs. Makie Akamatsu

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tension World Title: John Mitchel (c) vs. Makie Akamatsu - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension World Title: John Mitchel (c) vs. Makie Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 am

Makie's breathing became ragged as John worked her over, her mouth partially muffled by her opponent's encircling arm. Her neck and upper back feeling like they were being bent horribly out of shape. Her eyes were clenched shut as she pawed at John's arms with her free hand, all the while kicking uselessly at the mat. In the background, she could hear her fans shrieking in terror, begging her to find some way out of this brutal hold.

"Nnnaah..." She heard John compliment her, and grimaced. "Mmm not...done...yet...." She was too far from the ropes to snag them with a leg, but this was a No DQ match, so she had other options available. With her free hand, she would reach back blindly for her foe's face, and the rake her nails hard across his eyes in the hope of making him let go. Because if she didn't find a way out of this hold soon, she knew, she would be forced to tap...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title: John Mitchel (c) vs. Makie Akamatsu - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension World Title: John Mitchel (c) vs. Makie Akamatsu

Post by beangraff Wed May 07, 2014 2:51 am

John kept on his hold, pumping it, working her neck and face, his tight muscles constricting a bit as he worked hard to keep his hold locked into place. This was his chance…no one was going to doubt that he, at least, earned his victory. His opponent was tough and strong, someone WORTH defending the title. He had to respect her.

He knew, though, that something was coming. There were no cheap shots in a match like this, all was on the table. He wouldn’️t get mad at whatever she had to do…John roared out in pain as fingernails raked his eyes. “MY EEEYYEES! I NEED THOSE FOR SEEING AND THINGS!” He howled loud enough for the first few rows to see him. He let go of the hold, scrambling off of her and holding his eyes, stumbling and having trouble getting up.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri May 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Makie heard John scream, and a second later, his grip on her was finally released. Taking a deep, agonized gasp, she rolled sideways, clutching her hurting neck as she put some space between herself and John. Admittedly, she felt a little bad about using such a cheap tactic, but any more of that, and she would have been forced to tap out.

"Nngh..f-fuck..." she managed to say. Her neck and upper body were still in a serious amount of pain, and the best she could do was make a slow, agonized crawl towards the ropes...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 10, 2014 2:56 am

“Pull my hair, punch my balls, that’️s all fine, but I need my eyes for things!” John said, half joking, as he rolled around and rubbed his eyes. He was in pain too, but not as much as she appeared to be…

Though, as he got up, his leg crumpled a bit. She had done more damage than he had thought…this time John would not hold back. As he saw her crawling towards the ropes, John tried to get to her. His leg was recovering, but still not 100%. John tried to grab her before she got to the ropes, trying to pick her up by her hair and drag her up, only to, if he could, try to whip her across the rings and through the ropes back outside!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Makie half-heard John's joking comments from further behind, and grimaced. Keep it up, and I just might punch your balls, she wanted to say as she crawled towards the ropes, moving only as quickly as her sore back would allow. She needed time to recover after that nasty submission hold, though something told her that John wouldn't give her that time.

She was proven right as her scalp suddenly burned as her hair was yanked. "Ah...ah...ahhh..." she gasped as she was dragged, shakily, up to her feet. Even though her back was throbbing with pain, she knew she had to do something.

"Thanks...for the suggestions..." she said weakly, before suddenly lashing out with her fist and throwing a poorly-aimed punch between John's legs, hoping to stun him before he could follow up with whatever he was planning.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 pm

John had been kidding, though he had not been kidding about how much that eye rake hurt. Also, he had not been kidding about not really blaming her. It was a no holds barred fight, no disqualification, nothing was off the table. She had to do what she could to win and he respected that.

Didn’️t make it hurt any less.

“GAAAAH!” John let out as a punch nailed him right between his legs. His whip was cut short, he didn’️t even through her off, as he let go of her. One arm dropped and cupped his crotch, while the other one swung an unusually sloppy hard hook towards her face, really just wanting to hit her with a nice, hard, closed fist to stop her from capitalizing on the brutal low blow.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Although Makie felt bad about attacking John's crotch like that, it got the job done and saved her from his rope whip. Unfortunately for Makie, however, John wasn't incapacitated by the blow-- taking her by surprise, he lashed out with a fist. It was a poorly-aimed, sloppy blow, but it still caught Makie a glancing blow on the side of the head and sent her staggering sideways. "NUGH!"

Stumbling back, she clutched her head and fought off the dizziess. With an angry cry, she retaliated with a close-ranged kick at his head, hoping to floor him with a powerful boot to the face!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed May 14, 2014 3:21 pm

The match had turned into a bit of a slug fest, not that John protested. The pain in his crotch was still intense, so his blow grazed his opponent, but still dazed her. Before John could fully recover, though, her boot came flying towards his face. “NGHHHHHHGGHH!”

John growled a bit as he fall down, landing on his back. He shook his head out a bit, bringing his hands to his face and realizing his lip was bleeding. This girl was quite good…John tried to get up, but at this point she would probably catch up to him before he did.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 17, 2014 5:46 am

Makie felt a tremor of impact run up her leg as she rammed it into John's face. Even as John crashed to the mat, she toppled down to her hands and knees beside him, breathing hard as sweat dropped from her hair. Her opponent had worked her over really well for those past few minutes, and it had taken a lot of effort for her to turn things around.

"Not...bad..." she breathed, stumbling back to her feet even as John started to do the same. "But that belt will still be mine. COME ON!" Grabbing her opponent by the hair, she would drag John to his feet, before twisting her body and whipping him towards the corner post.

Assuming that John slammed against the corner, then her next move would be to run up behind him, grab the back of his head, and use her momentum to backflip over him and pull his forehead down, hard, into the turnbuckle as somersaulted out of the ring. If he hit the corner back-first instead, then she would still try the same move, but would make sure to drive both knees hard into John's forehead on the way down. Either way, Makie would be making sure John was in for a world of hurt.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon May 19, 2014 10:22 pm

(This STUPID website never emailed me)

John was totally taken by surprise by that whip. He went flying forward, slamming chest first into the corner as he tried to readjust himself. There was no avoiding it, though, and John’️s head SLAMMED into the corner with a horribly loud thunk.

He fell backwards, his eyes crossed and arms wobbling slightly, as he tried not to fall. Where was she? He thought to himself. He was very dizy…he felt like he had when his humvee had flipped over—really fucking bad.

After a moment, John found himself in the center of the ring, falling on his ass. He looked around, realizing she was outside, and tried to hobble up.

Pursue a stronger enemy into unfavorable terrain when her position was not clearly made? No thank you. John had the high ground, and dizzy as he was he choose to hold.

Last edited by 199 on Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next