by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit... - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 am

Lia nodded, rubbing the side of her beer glass gently, "Really, it's not just that. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're totally totally awesome and a huge part of it. But it's really that..." Lia trailed off and sighed, "I've kinda... y'know... It feels like I've come someplace. I've stepped out of... not really a dark place but a place I did not want to be, and I just sorta fell into my dream job." Lia smiled, taking another drink of her beer thoughtfully. AND my girlfriend proposed to me. She kept that one a secret just in case. "I mean, I know it won't last, but I'm an adrenalin junkie who loves fighting awesome people and beating the shit out of assholes. Literally could not have asked for a better job after getting out. It always seemed like something that only the baddest asses of the wrestling world could do and... yet, here I am." Lia grinned, "Like I said, intensely lucky."

Lia's face immediately hardened into a comically serious look, "Don't you dare joke about that. I will totally throw down with you any time, any place, the second you ask. And I will totally, TOTALLY kick your ass." She took another sip of her beer but, with her face frozen in the mock serious glare, she dribbled a bit down the side of her cheek, cracking her facade and eliciting a giggle as she turned away and wiped it up...

Only to suddenly turn back to Dixie, eyes wide, "W-wha? You can get me with the Spence! Holy crap! Yes-yes-YES! That would be totes awesome!" Lia's face was taking on a rosy tinge. The beer was finally kicking in.

"Ppfftttnnngh." Lia snorted, "Gloom Doom Death? And you DIDN'T expect her to go to town on you the second the ref's back was turned?" She slugged Dixie, softer now (She had noticed Dixie's reaction.), on the shoulder playfully, "Oh man, you dork. I bet you went to shake hands with her after the match too while she was speechifying about how she was going to get her revenge and bring DOOOOOOOOOOM to you all. Ehehehe!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit... - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop me if you've heard this one. A cowgirl and a rabbit...

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Dixie gave Lia an equally serious look in return. "Who said ah was jokin', sugah...?" She teasingly asked Lia, staring intently at her. "If ah weren't hurtin' so much right now, ah would totally beat yer ass in a bar fight, right here on the spot. If yer thinkin' ah'm jes' gonna sit back and let ya beat me, you totally need to think again."

She had to drop her serious look thought, when Lia turned back to her with her wide eyes, excited at the mention of Miss Spencer. "Of course ah could, girl! Ah could send her a message right now and have y'all both in the gym with each other tomorrow. She owes me a favor anyway." She took another sip from her own drink, just a tiny one, deciding to slow it down for the rest of the evening. Otherwise she'd never get back home.

"Oh please, cut me some slack," she muttered back at Lia when the girl starting going on about Doom. "Ah figured ah had given her enough of a beatdown fer her to not do something like that. Tch. She's the one that's goin' to regret it though. If ah ever see that piece of shit again, ah...tch..." Dixie went quiet, not even noticing her hands had tightened up into fists. She really, really didn't like Doom, and just thinking about the woman was enough to get her pissed off again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 am

A cocky smile crept across Lia's face as she pounded her fist into the table, "Well-hell-hell-hellllll, the next bar we meet at, I will redecorate with your perfectly sculpted face, honey!"

Lia's eyes widened, her rabbit ears perking up in shock, "Holy crap, you could? Training with THE Teach?! I would love that! That's right there on my bucket list next to most of the ones I crossed off tonight!"

Even buzzed, Lia picked up on Dixie's genuine anger and laid off the teasing. "Psh, don't let it get to you. Wrestling's full of assholes. That's the fun of girls like us being here. It's about the only place where you can just beat the everloving crap out of some shitlord who thinks she's the hottest shit in this hemisphere and don't need to respect ANYONE. And you can do it LEGALLY. And they aren't likely to pull a knife or a gun on ya very often, so that makes it doubly great." Lia rubbed Dixie's shoulder again, "'sides, you're still the second toughest gal in the league, Dixie-baby." When Dixie, rightly, looked at her for that, Lia would mouth silently, 'I'm number one.' with appropriate hand gestures before turning the triumphant one finger into a finger gun and firing it at Dixie, clicking her tongue.

"Anyway, you have to tell me about that time you and Reiko..." Lia froze, the telltale buzzing of a cell phone from the bunny girl's pocket. Her face fell and she pulled it out, glancing at it. "Son of a bitch, I can't escape this job for a second." She muttered to herself. She forced a smile, turning back to Dixie. "Sorry, Dixie-baby. Duty calls. Gotta run." She grabbed a bar napkin and reached across the bar to scoop up a pen. "Look, call me sometime. Anytime. For any reason. And totally set me up with Spence. Whenever. Wherever. I'll fucking make time." Lia scribbled a number on the napkin and slid it in the front pocket of Dixie's shirt, patting her chest gently. Lia made her way out the door at a hurried pace before turning to blow a kiss at Dixie and flash her a friendly smile... only for it to harden into a death glare as she pointed at Dixie and then brought both fists together and twisted them apart, pantomiming breaking something, and then pointing at Dixie once more... Then she smiled and waved as she finally left.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 am

Dixie sipped on her drink, sitting there listening to Lia ramble on. "Ah can definitely get ya some gym time with the teach," she replied, smiling at Lia's enthusiasm. "Like ah said, she owes me a few favors, so ah can cash in on 'em and hook ya up."

When Lia fired off her finger gun though, Dixie suddenly sat up, grabbing her shoulder as if she had been shot. She looked at Lia in shock for a moment, then raised up her other hand, returning fire back at the bunny. "Bang bang..." she teased, mouthing the words to me silently in return.

She sort of shook her head as Lia slipped her number into Dixie's pocket, shaking her head at the girl. "Yeah, yeah. Get on out of here, girl! Ah'll give ya a call sometime. We ought to do this again. Ah had fun tonight, really." She smiled again, and gave Lia a wink. "And don't ya worry. Ah'll let ya know something about teach. She might not be happy with it, but she'll do it, no problems." She watched Lia hope up, and when she pretended to break something and point at Dixie, the cowgirl was quick to lift her own hands up, pounding her fist into her open palm, giving Lia a damn serious look...then she laughed at her, waving back as her fellow worker took off into the night.

She turned back to the bar and shook her head, amused by the evening's events. Tonight turned out not to be so bad a night after all.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3