by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Our Happy Times

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

"Haauu..." Saori moaned as Anubis moved her fingers to her lower part. "Yes... mmh...!"

Despite the goddess calling her "mistress", Saori actually felt more like she's the one being taken advantage of at the moment. Anubis could just do whatever she pleased, and she might not be able to stop the girl. The black haired sailor didn't even want to. She loved it when another girl assumed the dominant role, although her pride as a fighter would prevent her from admitting it on the ring at the very least.

"Hmm? But of course~" Sayoko cooed and flicked her tongue to Bastet's ear once more.

Her hand immediately trailed down to the tanned girl's navel, before arriving at the outer lips of Bastet's womanhood where she could start drawing circles with her hand. Sayoko lifted one of the goddess' arms and draped it over her neck, while she shifted her head forward to treat the short haired girl's breast and nipple with her mouth. Sayoko sucked gently on the bud of Bastet while her other hand continued to massage the girl's other orb.

"Do you like it?" teased the braided sailor.

Saori gulped at the sight, but she didn't want to mimic what Bastet ordered. It's getting harder for her to think, however, so she just went with whatever she came up with. At this rate she felt like she probably should just leave everything to Anubis.

"H-hey... uhmm..." she called to Anubis, turning her head to face the girl. "Y-you need to clean... the insides too... uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Anubis giggled as Saori instructed her to clean the inside of her womanhood, as well. The younger girls both seemed to be trying to one-up the other with their requests, though Anubis thought she sensed considerably less animosity between the two of them than she had during the match, or even when they had first encountered each other here in the showers.

“As you wish it, mistress,” the Goddess purred. In order to clean the inside of Saori’️s sex, she would come around to the front of the Sailor and drop down onto her knees, gently rubbing at the Japanese girl’️s pale inner thighs with her hands, letting her head fall forward so that her mouth gently met Saori’️s wet pussy. “Mmmm,” Anubis purred, vibrating her lips to stimulate the Sailor. “You know,” she said, peering up at Saori, “I hope you haven’️t taken all that my sister said to heart. She just wanted to win the match, and she got a little angry…” Anubis would shrug her shoulders, smile, and then let her face drop back down into Saori’️s sex. This time, she would thrust her tongue between Saori’️s pussy lips, swirling it around the delicate folds of her pussy.

Bastet couldn’️t hear what her sister said to Saori. She was far too distracted by the gentle ministrations of Sayoko. She could see what her sister was doing to the younger Sailor, however. The sight brought a still brighter blush to her cheeks. “Umm…my insides need cleaning, too,” she whispered to Sayoko.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 am

Saori gasped as Anubis began to clean the inside of her moist womanhood, feeling much more relaxed than a couple of minutes ago. She didn't really seem to pay attention to Bastet anymore until the older goddess brought her sister up. Saori just sighed, knowing that she's partly to blame too fired up herself.

"E-eh... t-that's not... a big deal... mmhh... I was... getting a little too excited too, I guess..." she replied softly. "Uhhmmm...!"

Sayoko giggled at Bastet's command, finding that it's funny these younger girls still bringing their competitiveness even here. At least they're not baring their claws and fangs and each other anymore.

"Certainly, my goddess~" the braided sailor purred.

She moved in front of Bastet and mimicked what Anubis was doing to Saori, brushing the thighs of the short haired goddess while cleaning the girl's slit with her tongue. She glanced up at Bastet, feeling that she could try to talk to her a little about Saori now.

"I hope you won't take what my partner said too seriously..." she whispered. "She was just a little too tense... You know, it's our debut and all... As you can see she's actually a cute little girl... Just a bit... tsundere-ish~" giggled Sayoko as she made sure she mentioned the last word with softer voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Anubis smiled warmly when she heard what Saori had to say. That was just what she had wanted to hear. “It was a big match…it was your debut, as well as ours…emotions are liable to run high in that sort of situation. I can tell you that my sister is usually more…composed.” She gave Saori’️s thighs a gentle squeeze with both hands. “Actually, I think the two of you could be friends.”

Realizing that she should probably be focusing on servicing the cute young Sailor, Anubis would stop talking, give Saori one more smile, and then begin to once again lap gently at the girl’️s slit, her tongue poking at those soft pussy lips delicately.

Meanwhile, Sayoko had given Bastet much the same explanation for Saori’️s behavior as Anubis had given the younger Sailor for Bastet’️s. The Goddess sighed and glanced over at her counterpart. “I understand…it was our debut, as well, of course, and so…I just really wanted to win…mmmmm,” she closed her eyes and quivered as Sayoko’️s tongue stroked her womanhood. “You know…she is cute…” she added quietly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:44 pm

"Mmmh... I-I seee..." Saori said as Anubis said that Bastet was generally more composed than that. "Haa... Y-you think so...?" she blurted when the girl said that both her and the younger goddess could actually be friends.

Maybe she could. It's not that Saori intentionally looking for enemies. With Anubis seemed to get along with Sayoko and herself pretty well, she thought that it shouldn't be that hard for her to be a little nicer to Bastet. It looked like the short haired goddess didn't mind about Sayoko too. Well, considering her partner's submissive tendencies against more aggressive girls, Saori felt that both goddesses would have no problem getting along with Sayoko. Not to mention that the braided sailor was generally a pleasant person to have around with.

"Aahh...! I'm about to..." she told Anubis as her toes curled inward while her legs spread wider, her hands holding the goddess' shoulders tightly.

Sayoko smiled as Bastet seemed to be able to understand her point. The girl was just getting caught up like Saori after all, to the relief of the braided sailor.

"Isn't she?" she cooed happily at Bastet's words. "Especially when she's all aroused like that... Mmm... shall I let you in for a little secret later on?" the sailor whispered before continuing her service to the goddess.

She lapped her tongue gently before thrusting it inside Bastet's womanhood with the intention of bringing the girl towards a climax. With the misunderstanding seemed to be gone, her priority was now to please her mistress.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Anubis nodded, dragging her tongue up and down Saori’️s sex as she did. “I do. The two of you have a lot in common…your hot tempers first and foremost.” She chuckled to herself, and planted a long, wet kiss on Saori’️s pussy lips, savoring the flavor of the Sailor’️s juices. Hearing the girl moan and seeing the way she spread her legs, Anubis could tell that she had the black-haired beauty right on the edge of orgasm. She would plunger her tongue deep inside of Saori’️s pussy, now, swirling it around almost wildly as she tried to bring the Sailor to climax.

Meanwhile, as Sayoko spoke of how cute Saori was, Bastet would nod along, her cheeks growing redder as she focused more and more upon the beautiful body of her former foe, with Sayoko orally pleasuring her womanhood all the while. “Yeah…she certainly is…” Bastet said between moans. “A…little secret, huh?”

She leaned back, spreading her legs, bracing herself for a powerful orgasm. When it came, it rocked her, eliciting a loud, euphoric cry from the Goddess as her juices flooded out of her and onto Sayoko’️s face, where they would quickly be washed away by water.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Saori only needed a little push from Anubis to get past the edge, and the goddess gave her more than that with her dancing tongue. She moaned and arched her back before her juices finally flew out from her sex into the mouth of Anubis. Saori's body trembled a bit and she had to hold onto the goddess' shoulders for a bit to support herself.

"Ohh... t-that was good..." she said softly before leaning herself onto Anubis.

Sayoko closed her eyes and purred happily at Bastet's cry of pleasure. She felt the girl's juices washed her face, before the shower cleaned it. The sailor felt a little shiver on her back, and she would attend the goddess after her orgasm, cleaning what remained from the girl's juice with a gentle lick. Sayoko would then move behind Bastet and cuddled the girl from behind like before to allow the goddess rest on her front.

"Mmm... You see... She might look like that... But Saori-chan actually loved to be dominated~" whispered Sayoko softly into the ear of Bastet. "She often let her pride get in the way during, though... especially during a match. I think you might have noticed it a little too..." she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 am

Anubis happily sucked up all of Saori’️s juices, moving her hands up to the black-haired Sailor’️s elbows to steady her. She allowed the girl to lean into her, slowly rising to her feet so that she could properly hold the exhausted Sailor up. “I’️m very glad you enjoyed it…” Anubis replied, patting the girl on the head.

Meanwhile, Bastet’️s orgasm came quickly and powerfully, and it left her thoroughly spent. She sat hunched over, panting, and allowed Sayoko to clean her pussy as she would. When the older girl got up and came around behind her, wrapping her arms around Bastet’️s shoulders and pressing her breasts against Bastet’️s back, telling her Saori’️s secret, the Goddess’️s face lit up again, and she giggled. “Really? That’️s what she loves?” Bastet asked. “Interesting…interesting.” She rubbed at her chin with one hand, nodding her head as she thought about this newly-revealed information.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 am

"Mhhmm..." Saori nodded while leaning backwards from Anubis, adjusting her breath a little as well as her composure, though her face blushed instantly the moment her head was patted. "H-hey! W-what do you think I am, a kid...?!" she blurted before pausing and turned around to clamp her mouth shut with both hands. "Uuhhh... N-nevermind that..." she looked around and pout.

It's not like she hated being patted on the head. Sayoko did that to her occasionally, but it just felt a little uncomfortable when someone else was doing that.

"See?" Sayoko whispered to Bastet's ear, giggling. "She's just little too embarrassed to admit that she likes it... As long as you know how to push her switch, I'm sure both of you can get along pretty nicely~"

The braided sailor would then unwrap her arms from Bastet's body and walked towards the other pair. With the younger girls' cleaning being done, now she felt like having a little fun with Anubis while giving Bastet and Saori a chance to have their own fun. Hopefully things would work smoother after the temporary cease fire.

"Hey, hey~ Since Saori-chan and Bastet-chan are done with the cleaning, why don't you girls have a little talk with each other while me and Anubis-chan clean ourself?" she suggested playfully while smiling seductively to the older goddess.

Saori turned around again and gave her partner an are you for real? look, but Sayoko's smile made her sighed and smiled dryly at the braided girl in return. She glanced at Anubis with a slightly embarrassed look, feeling a little bad yelling at the girl back then, before nodding her head and walked towards Bastet.

"Uh, so... umm..." the black haired girl seemed to stumble upon her words as she looked at the short haired goddess' naked form. "I-I'm sorry if I said a little too much on the ring, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:56 am

Anubis chuckled at Saori’️s indignant response. This girl was obviously very proud, but it was also obvious that she was trying to rein herself in for the sake of politeness. The way she clamped both hands across her mouth made Anubis laugh a little louder. “No, no, I just think you’️re cute,” the Goddess explained, before she saw Sayoko making her way over. When the older Sailor smiled at her, Anubis would smile back, then pucker her lips and blow a kiss at her maritime counterpart.

Meanwhile, Bastet would think about what Sayoko had told her, watching Saori as she got up and walked over to where Bastet was seated. The young Goddess stood up so that she could meet the Sailor on an even footing, face to face. She had no idea what she was going to say, or what the Japanese girl was going to say. When Saori apologized, Bastet stared at her for a second, before crossing her arms in front of her chest and replying: “Right, well…I’️m sorry too…for pretty much the same thing, I suppose. I don’️t usually get myself worked up like that. So…I’️m sorry about that.” She sighed, letting her gaze drift downwards over Saori’️s naked body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next