by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 277 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 273 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Who's Behind You?

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who's Behind You? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's Behind You?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:21 pm

"Uh!" Kuro was a bit surprised that the blonde would use the momentum of her fall to strike back and threw them to the couch instead. "Crafty..." she muttered under her breath.

Both of them were on their sides now, and Kuro would try to get herself on top of the intruder, until she heard a sound of an opened door. She paused and glanced towards the bedroom that wasn't too far away from where they were.

"Aaahh... that was refreshing..." Kumi sighed as she walked out of the bathroom unaware of the skirmish that's going on in the living room. "I might have dozed off for a bit..."

The bathroom was located next to her bedroom, so she didn't instantly notice that Kuro and another girl were there. A quick glance from her room told Kumi that something happened, though, as she could see scattered pillows on the carpet floor. A burglar?

"Who's there?!" she barked while holding on her towel with one hand.

"Looks like your time is up..." Kuro whispered with a smug grin to the blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Although things had become better after her successful role forward, she sure was on the losing end of the encounter when finally the other girl arrived on the scene.
"Today is your lucky day. Looks like you get your will and come to tie me up this time. Bet you`re pretty excited at that idea..."
She would say, sighing slightly at the prospect of that happening while she had to swallow her pride and fight her paranoia, putting her hands behind her back...to surprise Kuro again with demanding kiss this time as long as she was still able to do it on her own to her own rules.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Kumi took a careful approach as she approached the living room, considering she's still wrapped in towel and all. Whoever it was, they sure had nerve to try breaking in into her place. She noticed hints of movements on the couch, but couldn't really get a good look from where she was.

Meanwhile, Kuro just grinned at the blonde as the girl seemed to resign herself, only to be surprised by the kiss. If the idea of tying the intruder up didn't really excite her, then that one would.The black haired girl kissed back for a bit, before she pulled herself away and shifted herself to her knees to show herself to her sworn sister.

"Kuroe? What are you doing here?" Kumi asked with a raised eyebrow as she noticed that her sworn sister's appearance was a little bit messy.

"Caught you an intruder," Kuro smiled as she pulled the blonde by the hair, but not to roughly. "Do you know this one?"

"Don't think so..." Kumi replied while observing the girl closer. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?!" barked the tattooed girl harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Funny how the vicious brawler turned into a surprised and very soft kitty al of a sudden. This would have been the perfect opportunity to jump her and have some fun with Kurohime, from which she now knew the name, or at least a shorter version of her name.

"Ah!"
She finally was drawn up at her hair, looking also a little bit messy from the fight but could not help herself but to muster the tattooed girl too, an angry beauty merely dressed in a towel. But now it was probably time to just spill out why she was here.
"My...my name is Anja. I...I heard what you said in the lobby and..."
She did not know what to say after this, her method to approach people was unusual at best and never really good thought through.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Kumi wasn't too impressed with the blonde intruder to say the least. She glared at Anja as she moved closer tilting her head to the side a little. Kuro kept her cool as she already used to her sworn sister's attitude, smirking while she kept holding their uninvited guest.

"What exactly did you hear?" the tattooed girl inched her face closer while interrogating Anja in angry tone. "You better spill it out before I have to ruin that face of yours, blondie!"

Kuro had to hold herself so she wouldn't chuckle. She did took the liberty to take one of the blonde's arms and place it behind the girl's back to get a better grip on the intruder so she wouldn't try something funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Luckily for Anja, she was not easy to impress by an angry face and remained stoic, grunting lightly when Kumo restrained her further than what she had already offered herself. But the girl should not just be handling her at her whim, so her restrained hand would begin to play a little with the trouser of the other girl, slowly slipping in and out to imply something without actually doing it to further tease the other girl and keep her hot.

"That you were looking for a...community. Kind of."
The word sisterhood did not come easy over her lips as it had been devalued a little bit too often in the past for her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 pm

"And...? What's that have to do with you?" Kumi asked, still suspicious towards the blonde.

Meanwhile, Kuro slightly raised an eyebrow as she felt Anja's hand moving around her pants, but she maintained a straight expression too. She twisted the arm of the blonde slightly, to give a playful warning, but not really stopping that naughty hand of her captive. To still be able to flirt around at a time like this, she had to give it to the girl. Maybe she's just a bit screwed in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 am

"I wanted to know...what it`s all about."
It was pretty hard for Anja to confess that she was pretty wacky in her approach of things most of the time as she was looking for a regular facade most of the time, but knew deep inside her core she was indeed unstable and also a little bit lonely when she was not in the company of other, similar girls.

"Look, I know that I am a social interaction disaster."
She apologized with that, at least kind of. Even while Kuro had tightened her control, her hand would still streak over the skin of the other girl, looking for her panty string so that she could slightly draw at it to move it over the other girls sex.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:24 am

Kumi silently glared at Anja for a few seconds before she let out a sigh. She was planning to spent the rest of the night relaxing, with some drink as well, and now she had to deal with someone bold enough to break into her place. Wait a minute... Her expression softened a little and a smirk appeared on the tattooed girl place all of a sudden.

"I can tell you... if you prove yourself to be worthy enough..." she said firmly to Anja. "I think both of you..." Kumi said while glancing at Kuro. "...were in the middle of something when I interrupted... Come to bedroom, I'll let you two continue..." she finished before turning around and walked to her bedroom.

Kuro let out an amused sigh as she guessed what was in her sworn sister's mind. She lightly slapped the hand of Anja and released the girl's hair to pull her up and drag the blonde towards the bedroom with her.

Once she was inside her room, Kumi took a red Kimono she hanged on her drawer and put it on, slipping only an arm to its sleeve so she could bare her tattoo open. She sat on a comfy looking chair and crossed her legs while hinting at Kuro to take Anja to the bed.

"Go on and continue," she ordered. "If you win, blondie, I'll tell you what you want to hear. If you lose, though, let's say that the consequences might not be so kind..."

Kuro just snorted at the idea and she lightly tossed Anja to the bed before climbing it herself. Getting up on her knees, the black haired girl smirked at the blonde, hands up to sign that she's ready to start again.

"Well, looks like you get another chance," she teased, rather sarcastically.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 am

Funny how things changed but kept basically the same. Anja listened carefully at the offer of the girl in charge, smiling shortly while she was dragged over to the bedroom where Kurenai sat herself on a chair to watch them fight.

A small shiver ran over her spine. This was a little reminder of her upbringing, people looking at her fighting another girl.
"Sounds fair. And hot too. Especially for you, Kuro. I`ll finish what I started with you, and you will just love it!"
Anja declared, shaking her head once to rearrange her hair before attempting to grab around the waist of her opponent to bring her down on the back and throw herself on the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next