Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete Empty Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete

Post by mnpinner Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 pm

IN GIRLS DORMS

Max smirked as he kicked the dorm door open. He tugged the chain which he held in his hand, pulling his prize, Luna into the building. He screamed out at the top of his lungs, "That's right girls!! I have taken one of your own!! She is mine now and I dare any one of you to challenge me for her!!" Max was confident and proud. His arrogance was beginning to show. In truth, he had gotten lucky with his capture, but he dared not think of that.

Back to top Go down

Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete Empty Re: Parading his Prize (Any female may challange)

Post by luna146 Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 am

Luna blushed and did not say anything. She was ashamed of herself for losing to him.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete Empty Re: Parading his Prize (Any female may challange)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 pm

A loud, elegant, but obviously irritated voice responded to Max's shouts with equal volume, increasing as she gets closer. "Dammit girls, if you're going to have sex with your prizes in the halls, at LEAST be qui--" The voice abruptly stopped as its owner, a tall, red headed woman, clad in a white bathrobe hanging loosely around her violet two piece swimsuit, entered the scene.

She looked at Luna, then at Max. She arched and eyebrow and pursed her lips, focusing an irritating scowl at the duo before finally shouting, "SERI--" She stopped herself and tried again, this time at volume appropriate for their distance. "Seriously?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Max smirked at the red-headed woman as he gave another tug on Luna's chain. "Seriously what?" he said with a grin. "Serious that I'm parading my winnings around her own turf? or serious that I'm daring to risk my prize by being challenged?" A crazed look seemed to enter his eyes as he talked, looking at the woman in the two-piece swimsuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 pm

The woman seemed to be annoyed by Max's increasingly crazed demeanor, but she tried to remain cool, "Serious that you're busting in here screaming like a lunatic when you should be enjoying the soon to be brief moments you're spending with your quarry." She sighed, "I don't really give a crap about your winnings," she spat the term, "A proper lady should be able to deal with the consequences of her losses with grace and dignity."

Narrowing her gaze on Max, her demeanor suddenly darkened, "But a proper lady need not suffer boors. My name is Selene van Stein, and you and I are going to... throw down... as it were, right here, right now." Selene slid her robe off her shoulders and tossed it aside.

((If you have any preferred terms or anything like that, PM me, or OOC them, or have Max suggest them, or whatever works. I don't have any specific preference.))

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Max raised an eyebrow with a chuckle. "Throw down?" it's exactly what he wanted. "But right here? in these halls? Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical to be causing a ruckus in the halls?" He grinned and then added, "But we should make this interesting...no? I'll let this one here go.." he gave Luna another tug, "if you win. If I win, though....you join her." A smirk crossed his face even larger than earlier. "Anything you'd like to add to the wager?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 am

Selene scoffed at Max's bravado, "Oh, dear, these halls are made for fighting. Our battle will do just fine here... unless you prefer another location."

"As far as terms... I don't know if I would value my freedom versus hers as an equivalent wager..." She drifted off for a second as though she were in thought, "If you win, I will, of course, join you and your 'associate' for a night I will make absolutely certain you won't forget... no... let's make it an entire day, shall we? I'll be yours, an ownership match... I believe they call it... If I win, though, I expect the same fealty from you."

With a wry grin, she added, "Besides, I daresay I probably have more... experience?.... than your current trophy."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:48 am

((Sorry, I mislead you by saying that would be an ownership match, it would just be a stakes match))

Max grinned, "Sounds like you want a stakes match..." He took the chain in his hand and tied it to the handle of the door to the dorm. Max was already in his shorts, shining silver. "So...pin or submission counts as our fall?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 am

((Potayto, potahto.))

"That sounds about right, yes." Selene nodded. Upon the proposal of the falls, Selene bit her lip for a few seconds as though she were deep in thought, and then again nodded. "I think you understand how the game is played. Let's do this."

Given how crazy and overconfident her foe appeared, Selene would have liked to allow him to make the first mistake, but she issued the challenge, so she felt honor bound not to hang back. Once the fight had begun, Selene would immediately charge in and try to use her momentum to deliver a knee to his gut.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 am

Max felt the knee about to connect with his gut as he doubled over, grabbing a hold of the thigh of his opponent. He feigned having the air knocked out of him before tightening his grip and trying to pull Selene's leg out from underneath her with a grin on his face. He didn't want to show it, but that knee did do some damage to his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete Empty Re: Parading his Prize - Max vs Selene (complete

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next