Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Skate or Die!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Skate or Die! - Page 2 Empty Re: Skate or Die!

Post by Alexandra Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 am

As soon as Jamie started to slap at Gum's hands, the blonde pulled them away, holding them up in front of her. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't realize you were that hurt!" Just how bad was this girl if she had let herself get hurt like this?

She listened to Jamie speak, nodding with her. a mask of honest concern for her splashed across the blonde's face. She listened to her, and was completely ready to help Jamie to the clinic, until she heard the last part of her instructions.

"Take my skates off?!" She cried out, shaking her head this way and that. "No way! I can't carry them and you at the same time!" She thought for a moment about what to do, then piped back up with her idea. "Why don't you climb onto my back? I mean, if the clinic isn't too far off, I should be able to let you piggyback me there, right? You can trust me, too!" Her chest swelled up with pride, and her words sounded just a bit boastful. "I'm a damn good skater, so I won't fall or anything! In fact, I'm the best in the city!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 am

"Why?" Jamie shot an accusatory glance Gum's way. "So you can drop me and laugh some more? Haven't you done enough?"

She began to butt-scoot her way toward the side of the adjacent building so she could lean against it. "Fine, I'll just get someone else." She waved her arms in the air like she was desperate to get someone's attention.

"HELP!" She cried out, waving her hands and pointing to Gum as if she were about to finish the job. "HELP! PLEASE!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:20 am

Gum looked more than a little freaked out as Jamie started to yell and attract attention. People were staring at them, and especially at her now! They were staring at her like she was some kind of mugger or thief or so!

"H-hey! Calm down!" she cried out, trying to get Jamie to stop shouting. "Just stop, alright? I'll take my skates off! Just don't yell anymore!"

She didn't know what was up with her, and she would be glad to finally be away from her when this was all over, but for now she had to help her to the clinic. It was the right thing to do, after all. She knelt down near Jamie, and started to unlatch her skates, lifting her feet to step out of them when she was done. "C...can you get up on your own, or do you need a hand with that?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 am

"Oh, trying to keep me quiet, huh? That's not suspicious."

Jamie pulled her injured leg in close to her body so that her knee was in her chest, cradling her ankle like a wounded bird, and leaned against the building behind her. Her eyes stayed on Gum's first rollerblade with laser-focus, until it started to come off her foot...

Suddenly, and completely unexpectedly, she sprung into action, slapping the rollerblade out of Gum's hands and snatching it away while she sprung to her feet and skated away backwards.

"Ha! Now who doesn't know how to handle your blades! Have fun with your new skateboard, you stupid chode-smoker!" She sneered a horrible, infuriating, sneer, and was quite pleased with herself as she spun around on her rollerblades and began to make her expeditious escape, cackling to herself the whole way. What a dope!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:50 am

"The hell?!" Gum shouted, hopping back up to her feet as Jamie began to skate away. "What the hell are you doing?! Get back here!"

She was pissed now. Jamie had unfairly accused her of breaking her dinky little table, and then she had lied about being hurt, and now she was stealing Gum's rollerblade? Oh, she was pissed! Jamie wasn't going to get away with this!

Gum quickly knelt back down, undoing the straps on her remaining skate and stepping out of it. She knew she'd never catch up with Jamie with just one skate, so she would have to do it on foot, and hope she could catch up. She scooped the rollerblade under one arm and straightened back up, quickly breaking into a run after the escaping thief.

"Get back here!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. "You're going to pay for this, you dork!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum