by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 4 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:31 am

Sayoko was glad that she could turn over to pin Anubis with her back, but she definitely still had a lot to do. The braided sailor purred as she felt the goddess breasts brushing her back, while wishing that Anubis could do more with her hands like before. She decided to focus herself on the match, though, or try at the very least instead. Sayoko would let Anubis wriggle her way from under her for a bit, before turning to her side, wanting to wrap her arm around the goddess' head and pull the girl into a makeshift headlock and breast smother!

Saori was having a much harder time with her foe rather than her partner as it was. Cornered and hurt, she was quite vulnerable to any incoming attack from Bastet...

"H-hell no...!" she tried to protest as Bastet declared to claim control, before the girl pushed her back to the corner and forced a kiss. "Mmmph!"

The aggressive and forceful way of her opponent in addition to that knee rubbing between her legs almost melted a good part of Saori's resistance. She moaned into the goddess' mouth while squirming meekly at the corner. Ugh... T-this is bad... she grumbled inside her mind while trying to push Bastet away weakly, unable to gather much strength or the will to resist her opponent as it was.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 4 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:46 am

As fun as it sometimes was to be on the bottom, Anubis would never be one to admit that out loud. Especially not in the ring to some stranger, no matter how sexy she was! And so the jackal-eared Goddess struggled mightily to free herself from beneath the body of Sayoko, her hands every now and then squeezing the Sailor’️s breasts, her own dark nipples tracing circles in the smooth, creamy flesh of her opponent’️s back. Little by little, Anubis was managing to free herself; unfortunately, just as things looked good, the Egyptian deity was caught by Sayoko’️s arm, and her face was pulled into the generous cleavage between her opponent’️s big breasts.

“Nyygghm!” Anubis moaned into Sayoko’️s mounds, her hands slapping at the other wrestler’️s sides as she tried to pull herself free.

Quite unlike her sister, Bastet was now having no trouble with Saori. The Sailor’️s resistance was pitiful, and Bastet had virtual free reign over the Japanese girl’️s body—a fact which delighted her to no end. She would continue to press herself forward into her opponent, her knee rubbing slowly and steadily against the girl’️s crotch, her lips still locked together in a sloppy kiss with those of Saori, her breasts pressing tightly against her opponent’️s.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, locking eyes with Saori, imploring the black-haired beauty to quit struggling and give in to the pleasure.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 am

"Uhmm..." Sayoko purred as she felt Anubis' pretty face pushed onto her cleavage. "No need to be shy, Anubis-chan~ I know you like them a lot... huhu~" laughed the braided sailor gleefully.

She playfully shook her chest a bit, rubbing her soft breasts all over her victim's face while trying to maintain her hold. Anubis' slapping wasn't bothering her that much, as Sayoko felt that the goddess' strength should be decreased as time passed if she could keep her opponent smothered like this.

"Ngh... Stay still!" the sailor said as she leaned forward slightly to mash her orbs onto Anubis' face further.

Meanwhile, Saori was quite in a pinch due to Bastet's assault as she was pinned on the corner. She could feel her body became less obedient to her demand, but she'd obviously be damned if she let the cheeky goddess take control rather easily like this. Even the pantie underneath her skirt already felt slightly dampened from her opponent's knee grinding!

"Urrgg..."

Saori groaned and moaned into Bastet's mouth, her hands would try to grab the sides of the goddess' head, so she could break the kiss. Should she able to do that, the sailor was planning to lean her head forward to deliver a headbutt to her opponent. She might not be able to deal a significant damage to Bastet, but as long as she could buy herself a little time to recover, then there's no real ham to try it. Her options were pretty limited as it was anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:23 am

“Nnnph,” Anubis grunted, the sound of her voice thoroughly muffled by the two soft orbs between which her facial features were squashed. She continued to struggle, slapping at Sayoko desperately in an attempt to escape, but the lack of oxygen began to wear on her, and the jackal-eared Goddess found that, little by little, her energy reserves were being depleted. She began wiggling, a little more desperately each second, huffing and puffing against those lovely breasts of her opponent as she tried to break free.

Meanwhile, Bastet continued to go to town on Saori. The girl’️s lips were soft and tasty, so that—even if she was reticent—kissing Saori was a pleasurable experience. And Bastet was pretty sure she could feel a tiny bit of wetness between her opponent’️s legs. She would just keep up her assault, resisting Saori’️s attempts to pull her away for as long as she could before finally relenting. As soon as she did, she regretted not fighting against it harder; the headbutt stunned her, sending her stumbling back, allowing Saori a chance to break free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:34 am

Sayoko giggled as she watched Anubis' resistance starting to fade. Her hand brushed the hair of the goddess gently as she lulled the girl to sleep. Her eyes caught the sight of Saori being ravaged on the corner, so she decided to give her partner a hand once she took care of Anubis. To her surprise, though, the dark haired sailor managed to shake Bastet off her with the headbutt, although that made the pony-tailed girl slumped against the corner, holding her head while panting heavily.

"Don't go anywhere, Anubis-chan... I'll be back shortly~" Sayoko whispered before she released her opponent, believing that the goddess wouldn't be able to interfere with her for a bit.

The braided sailor got up to her feet and approached Bastet while Saori still groaning and catching her breath on the corner. The pony-tailed sailor noticed her partner was about to assist her and she sighed. She could have done so sooner! Saori fumed to herself, although she's still thankful that Sayoko wasn't getting carried away with her own opponent.

"Hello, Bastet-chan..." Sayoko said gleefully as she press up her busts against the girl's back. "I hope you don't mind me interrupting for a bit, huhu~" she continued while attempting so slip her arms behind the goddess' to lock her up in a Full Nelson hold.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 am

At last, Sayoko set Anubis free, allowing the jackal-eared Goddess to flop down onto her back, eyes staring upwards a little unfocusedly, chest heaving as she sucked in air. She wasn’️t quite sure why the busty Sailor had let her go, but, right now, it didn’️t really matter. All Anubis intended to do was lay there, until she had recovered to such an extent that she could once again effectively fight back.

Unfortunately, while Anubis was recovering, Bastet’️s advantage rapidly evaporated, as she found herself captured in a full nelson hold by Sayoko. After being stunned by Saori’️s headbutt, the cat-eared Goddess had not even heard her other foe sneaking up behind her. She shivered a little as she felt the older Sailor girl’️s nipples pressing into her back. “Nyaaah!” Bastet whined, as Sayoko took control of her arms. The Goddess stamped her feet, trying to pull herself and Sayoko forward into the ropes so that she could force the girl to break the hold.

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:36 am

"Oh oh, take it easy, Bastet-chan~" Sayoko giggled before she nibbled the goddess' ear while trying to keep the girl away from the ropes. "You'll be in for some nice treat..."

Saori felt slightly better on the corner now, and seeing her partner managed to control her cheeky opponent brought a grin to her face. Now that bitch would get it. The black haired sailor pushed herself off the corner, slightly wobbling towards the tangling girls.

"You're mine now, bitch..." she hissed, one of her hands reaching for the leg of Bastet in an attempt to expose the goddess' crotch.

Saori was about to get even from her opponent's earlier assault. She would start by rubbing her gloved palm on the sex of Bastet, giving it a firm squeeze every now and then before eventually inserting two of her fingers inside the goddess' sex!

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:07 am

Bastet’️s attempt to make it to the ropes had failed. Mere inches away, she just couldn’️t overcome Sayoko as the bigger of the two Sailor girls pulled her backwards. The ropes slowly receded from her grasp as Sayoko pulled her away from them, and replacing them was a very pissed-off-looking Saori. Bastet swallowed hard. She had no defense against whatever the black-haired Sailor wanted to do to her.

“No!” Bastet yelled, as Saori grabbed her leg and pulled it away from the other. “You get your grubby hands away from my private parts!”

Despite Bastet’️s yelling, Saori went right on ahead and slipped her hand inside of the cat-eared Goddess’️s skimpy costume, plunging two fingers inside of her pussy. Bastet cried out sharply, squirming in Sayoko’️s grasp as her pussy began to moisten from the penetration of Saori’️s fingers. “Nnnnh…s-stop! Stop! No!” she whined. “Big Sister! Help meeeee!”

Bastet’️s desperate plea for help energized Anubis, who had gotten to her knees but was still struggling to clear her mind and get back into the fight. When her sister called for her, however, Anubis knew she had to act fast. She jumped to her feet, wobbling unsteadily for a second or two before managing to straighten herself out. Then, she would rush over to the corner where the two Sailors had Bastet trapped, and would try to wrap her arms around Sayoko’️s neck for a sleeper hold. “Let go of her!” she commanded, then, moving her mouth right up against Sayoko’️s ear: “Or it’️ll be night-night time for you, sweetie.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:26 am

"Hahaha!" Saori laughed as she began to pump her fingers inside Bastet's sex. "That's it! Cry for mercy, bitch!" taunted the pony-tailed sailor as she picked up her pace.

"Hush, dear, there's no need to be afraid..."Sayoko cooed into the goddess' ear in contrast to her partner. "It feels good, doesn't it...?"

The sailors' fun was disrupted by the revival of Anubis, however, and Sayoko let out a gasp of surprise as she felt her opponent's arm wrapped around her neck. Saori noticed it as well, but she definitely didn't want to let go her advantage over Bastet. Just a little more and they could have eliminated one of the goddesses!

"Nnnghh...!" grunted Sayoko as her hold on Bastet's arms loosened. "Why can't you... wait just a little..." she protested.

"No! Don't let go!" Saori yelled to her partner. "Fall back instead..."

The braided sailor, realizing what her partner meant, would try to endure the sleeper while leaning herself backwards. Meanwhile, Saori would attempt to lift Bastet and push the girl towards Sayoko and Anubis to disrupt the balance of everyone else in front of her. She was hoping that there would be some sort of domino effect which would make a goddeses-Sayoko sandwich. Now that would be yummy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 am

Anubis chuckled as she heard Sayoko’️s protest. “I just can’️t wait to make you my pet,” she whispered, watching how the sleeper hold made the Sailor’️s full nelson hold on Bastet weaken. Bastet noticed it, too, and was now squirming twice as frantically as she had been before, knowing she now had a chance to escape. Before she could make anything of that opportunity, however, Saori lifted her up and threw her backwards, knocking Sayoko down, who knocked Anubis down, with the result being that the three of them all fell down, with Bastet stacked on top of Sayoko stacked on top of Anubis.

The force of having two other grown women falling on top of her caused Anubis to release her sleeper hold on Sayoko, as she was once again too winded to keep fighting. Bastet, however, still fought desperately to free herself, hoping that the fall had taken a little bit out of Saoko, too…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next