by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 5 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:52 am

"Ugh!" Sayoko grunted as she fell on top of Anubis, before Bastet's weight crushing down on her front as well.

One of her arms slipped off Bastet's own and dropped to her side, while her other hand rubbed her throat area as she panted between the goddesses. She was fortunate not to suffer Anubis' fate, not to mention that being sandwiched by the two tanned beauties like this tingled her arousal.

"Ouugghh..."

"Heh, good job, Sayoko..." complimented her partner who had a mischievous expression on her face.

Saori grinned wide at the sight in front of her, but she wouldn't waste any further second to reassure her dominance over Bastet. Her hands would reach for the girl's ankles, wanting to spread them wide again so she could use her foot to grind the goddess' sex!

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 5 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 am

Sayoko’️s arms slipped away from Bastet’️s, and the cat-eared Goddess couldn’️t help but exclaim happily as she was freed from the clutches of the larger Sailor. She wiggled her hips, trying to get her feet down on the mat so that she could stand up and take some pressure off of her older sister—not to mention deliver a big ol’️ can of whoop-ass to Saori.

Before she could do that, the black-haired Sailor had grabbed ahold of her legs, prying them apart and putting Bastet in just as dire a position as when Sayoko had her in that full nelson. “Let goooo!” Bastet whined, as Saori’️s foot came down on her sex once again, rubbing at it through the material of her costume. Bastet moaned as she felt herself becoming aroused once again. She couldn’️t let Saori do this to her! Desperately, Bastet would grab onto her opponent’️s ankle with both hands trying to pull the foot away from her crotch and force Saori away…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 am

"You can go... after you cum, that's it!" Saori stated confidently as she rubbed her foot faster on Bastet's crotch. "Hh... Stop acting as if you're not enjoying this!" she snarled as her victim grabbed her ankle to stop her footjob. "S-Sayoko! Don't just watch there, you dummy!"

"Nnghh... You know I'm kinda pinned at the moment, right...?" the braided sailor responded as she began to push Bastet off her.

Thanks to her partner's movement, however, Saori was forced to withdraw her foot, and she backed away begrudgingly, gritting her teeth in annoyance. Meanwhile, Sayoko would try to roll Bastet off her, planning to follow suit later on to get on top of the goddess so Anubis could have a moment of relief too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

“I’️m not enjoying it!” Bastet hissed angrily. Despite her insistence, however, she wasn’️t quite telling the truth. Sure, her brain wasn’️t enjoying this sort of treatment one bit—she knew that, if it continued for too much longer, she would be squirting like a fire hose, leaving Anubis to fight both Sailors all on her own. Unfortunately, the rest of her body—especially her crotch—cared little for what her brain had to say. Her pussy was wet already, and was only getting wetter as long as Saori’️s foot continued rubbing at it.

Thankfully, the movement of Sayoko beneath her brought that stimulation to a halt, as Saori was forced to back up as Bastet was tossed off to the side. Quickly, the cat-eared Goddess would scramble to her feet, arms up to defend herself, ready to fight once more. She was still a little weak in the knees from all the rubbing of her crotch, but the adrenaline which was pulsing through her allowed to ignore that as she gave a little yell and charged at Saori, trying to throw the Sailor into the ropes.

Anubis did not get up quite so quickly—she was thankful to have some relief from the crushing combined weight of her sister and Sayoko, but it would be a minute or two before she was able to fight again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Saori expecting Bastet to be a little docile after her treatment, but it's the opposite that actually happened. The pony-tailed sailor wasn't ready for the charge, and with a surprised yelp, she was pushed towards the ropes. Sayoko on the other hand, was still recovering and couldn't help her partner right away. She did initially think to come to Saori's aid, until the sight of Anubis who's still lying next to her distracted her mind.

The braided sailor smiled and she crawled towards Anubis instead of helping Saori. There's so much fun to do at the moment, and she already helped her partner a while back. With a soft giggle, Sayoko would grab one of Anubis' legs and lifted it up to make a space between the goddess' leg. She would then straddle her opponent's crotch, placing one of her legs above Anubis' free leg to prevent any kicking attempt from the girl.

"Shall we continue, Anubis-chan?" asked Sayoko gleefully as she bumped her pantie-clad crotch against Anubis' own and grind herself gently. "Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Bastet had managed to surprise Saori and slam her into the ropes, and, though much of her body was begging for a bit of rest, the cat-eared Goddess could not afford it. If she let her guard down for even a second, Saori could easily take control once again—and that time, Bastet might not be so lucky. It wouldn’️t take too much more stimulation before she came. She needed to avoid that. And the best way to do that was to stimulate—and humiliate—her ponytail-wearing rival.

“You be a good girl, now, and stay still!” Bastet instructed Saori, pressing up against her to pin the Sailor against the ropes. At the same time, Bastet’️s hands would find their way down to Saori’️s skirt, grab onto the waistline, and, with one hard jerk, try to pull it down, hopefully humiliating the Sailor a little bit by revealing her panties to the crowd. If she could de-skirt her opponent, Bastet would then slip one hand inside her foe’️s panties and plunge her fingers inside the Japanese girl’️s sex, smirking smugly as she did so.

At the same time, Anubis found herself already under assault by Sayoko, as the Sailor maneuvered the two of them into a scissoring position and began to grind their panty-covered crotches together. Though she still felt a little weak, Anubis would get her arms underneath her and lift herself up so that she could look into Sayoko’️s eyes. “Don’️t start without me!” she implored, thrusting her hips forward and grinding her sex against the other girl’️s. “I want to…savor every moment leading up to your orgasm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 pm

"Hah?!" Saori let out another surprised yelp as she suddenly felt her lower half became a little... chilly. "D-damn you! I'll get you back for th-haaahh!!" her protest was cut by her own moaning as she felt Bastet's hand slipping into her pantie. "N-nooouhh... G-get those... uuhhh dirty fingers... out!" demanded the sailor, her head rolled back while her hand gripped the ropes instead of doing some fighting back.

This definitely wasn't good. She was still aroused after Bastet earlier teasing, and Saori was afraid she could cum rather quickly if this keep up! She glanced to where her partner was, only to see Sayoko was having her own fun with Anubis. S-stupid Sayoko... cursed Saori as she tried to gather some willpower to resist Bastet's assault.

"Uuhhaaahh...! S-stop thaatt... Stooppp!"

Sayoko was too occupied with Anubis at the moment that she ignored her partner's desperate moaning. It sounded as if Saori was having fun too anyways, so it might be better to leave her with Bastet as it was!

"Mmm... As you wish, goddess..." teased Sayoko with a wink as she removed the footwear on the leg of Anubis that she's holding. "Let's have a blast together... huhu~" cooed the braided sailor as she moved her hips in circle to rub her dampened pantie against Anubis' own.

She should have removed their underwear before moving to this position!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

“Ha!” Bastet laughed loudly, as everything went according to plan. “Take this, loser!”

She began pumping her fingers inside of Saori’️s sex, feeling with smug satisfaction the wetness that the stimulation generated. It would not be too much longer, she figured, before the Sailor came. And then, the match would be won! There was no way that Sayoko could withstand both Anubis and Bastet at once—if, in fact, the bigger Sailor even managed to last long enough to be double-teamed. By the looks of it, she was already well on her way to orgasm—although, granted, Anubis seemed to be just as aroused as her equally-sized foe.

Bastet’️s eyes remained on the two older wrestlers for a few seconds, before she turned her head back to her own counterpart, whose resistance to Bastet’️s explorations of her vagina seemed to have all but evaporated. “Oh, and by the way, my fingers aren’️t dirty, idiot! I’️m a Goddess, you know. Unlike you stupid little mortals, we hold ourselves to a very high standard of cleanliness!”

While Bastet was teasing Saori, Anubis would throw herself into this sexy competition with Sayoko with almost reckless abandon, gyrating her hips so that her pussy continued to rub against the Sailor’️s every which way. Underneath the tight black thong she wore, her sex was beginning to moisten, and Anubis knew that it would not take terribly long before she had to either cut off the contest, or risk throwing herself over the orgasmic cliff…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 am

"Y-you're just a wannabe!" Saori retorted defiantly. "Just... unghh... you wait..."

Knowing what she couldn't rely on Sayoko right now, the black haired sailor groaned in desperation while her hands began to grab on Bastet' wrist and shoulder. She endured the fingering for a couple more seconds, before her eyes glared at the girl while she pulled the goddess' hand with all her might.

"Haaaaaahhh...!" moaned Saori before she would also attempt to push her opponent away from her, towards the corner if possible. "Get away from me!" roared the sailor.

Sayoko was too absorbed in her contest with Anubis to pay attention to anything else, as she kept humping the goddess' sex with increased pace. The braided sailor's moaning getting louder, her head rolled backwards in sheer ecstasy. She gripped the leg of Anubis tighter before her hands would start massaging and pecking it's length with soft kisses. Even with their underwear still on, the sensation was already strong enough to bring Sayoko towards the edge. She could barely wait to get a taste of Anubis' bare sex now. Becoming the girl's pet would certainly worth it!

"Ouuuhh... S-soo gooodd... Anubis-chann...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:18 pm

“Hardly!” Bastet scoffed. “I’️ve proven time and time again that I’️m the real thing, sweetie. I’️m a real goddess, and you are going to be my loyal little animal companion!” She would punctuate that assertion by inserting another finger into Saori’️s womanhood, but, before she could do much with that extra digit, the Sailor managed to summon some inner reserve of strength and give Bastet’️s hand a hard pull. The Goddess tried to keep her hold, but, unfortunately, she found her fingers removed from her opponent’️s vagina, and she was pushed back towards the corner—though she would try to steer herself away from that dangerous place so that she might confront Saori in the center of the ring.

Anubis had long since stopped watching what was going on with her sister and Saori, as she focused all her energy and attention on the tribbing duel with Sayoko. She gritted her teeth, trying to stifle her moans. A few managed to slip through, anyway. Her hands gripped Sayoko’️s leg tightly as she continued to rotate her hips in wide circles, rubbing her panty-covered sex across the Sailor’️s again and again and again and again. She was really wet, now, her panties thoroughly soaked with leaking juices, but she was not about to give in to the Sailor. If either of them was going to break, it had to be Sayoko!

“Nnnf…yeah…it’️s s-s-so good…” she agreed, adding: “Y-you sure you…ooh…want to climax right n-n-now, though? And leave m-my sister and I to…double-team your partner?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next