» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 93 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:58 am

"I feel the same way," said Mrs. Sakamoto slowly transforming into the vampire girl that Natsu described. Her hair became more blue and her teeth started to grow fangs. "I feel that I can get the juices out of fruit much easier with these. Could I fly also?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 93 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:15 pm

she shook her head "unfortunately not" she would open arms for a embrace her mother looked about the same age as her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 am

Masaki would embrace her youngest daughter and hug her close to give her loving kisses on her head and face. "Oh, my dear little girl. You have always been beautiful from the moment you were born to here and now. You and Ayako have the best parts of your father and I and I do not want you to ever change, okay?"

She would then ask if they should eat now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 am

"I will never change" she said kindly feeling the love that she deserves "your voice sounds even more adorable" she would kiss her back and then say it was time to eat

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 am

"Now, I've told Alice and Lisa earlier of how my bento looks like, so I hope this can live up to how you used to love them." Mrs. Sakamoto would ask for the bento box to be a couple of simple proteins, some rice, and pickled vegetables.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 am

she would burst into tears because it is absolutely the way she remembered (this is really helping me out thank you… A little bit depressed)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 am

Mrs. Sakamoto would see this and she put an arm around Natsu as she said, "Honey, don't cry so much, you don't want to get your food all wet. Come on, let's eat now." She would get her pair of chopsticks and start eating the fish before the rice.

(No problem)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

she sits right next to her and begins to eat letting out a whimper a little bit when she would take a bite (have you ever had a that logged off a chat and did not come back on for two days is so did it not make you worry about them)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 am

(What do you mean? If you're talking about two days ago, I was sick with a headache and I couldn't focus well on roleplaying.)

Masaki gave Natsu another kiss to reassure her that everything's alright and that she made this bento box for her and the family. "Now remember, don't spill any food on the floor."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 am

(this is not about you it's about another friend of mine) she nodded her head and said "wherever you go I will follow even if it means killing myself to be with you"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next