by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kagami - Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 7 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

Claire didn’️t weigh very much, but she would do her best to use her slight mass to hold Kagami down, hoping that the force of gravity would help her to keep her similarly-sized opponent in her proper place. Unfortunately, the former champion was starting to really put some effort into her struggles, and Claire’️s perch became increasingly unstable as her foe made a bid for freedom.

“Ggh,” Claire grunted. “I swear, you are going to get it…”

She tried her best to keep Kagami down, but, when the other kawaii girl began thrusting her hips upwards, slamming them into Claire’️s waist, she found herself losing her balance. “Gaah! Damn it!” Claire shouted, as she fell off of Kagami, landing on her back, bouncing a little on the springy mattress.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:58 am

Kagami was glad when she finally got Claire off of her and Kagami knew she had to fight back. So, as Claire lay next to her Kagami would roll over and try to get on top of Claire. "Let's see how you like it." Kagami would say as she would slowly move up Claire's body to sit her ass right on Claire's face for a little revenge for earlier. "Just stay there and take it." Kagami would say hoping that she could get Claire in the pin with out too much trouble.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 am

Claire knew that Kagami was going to try to get revenge and tried to roll away, but the American girl acted just a second too slow, and her opponent managed to get on top of her, pinning her down. “Crap! Get off of me!” Claire shouted. She knew that Kagami wouldn’️t, of course, unless she forced her to. As Kagami positioned herself, moving her rear end into place above Claire’️s face, Claire would do all she could to keep it at bay, delivering several hard double-handed slaps to Kagami’️s butt cheeks, then sinking her nails into the former champion’️s rear end and squeezing, trying to make the act of facesitting far too painful for Kagami to continue to pursue. “Mmmmmggh!” Claire growled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:34 am

Kagami was happy that she was about to get some face sitting revenge but it seemed that Claire did not want Kagami's rear end in her face as Claire attacked Kagami's rear end ferociously. "Ugh, stop that." Kagami said as she would bite her bottom lip to ignore the pain but soon it became to much and Kagami rolled off of Claire and cradled her sore behind. Kagami glared at Claire as she rubbed her butt but other than that Kagami could do nothing else as even moving caused her pajamas to rub against her sore butt which caused Kagami to yelp in pain and resume trying to soothe her sore behind.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:19 am

Claire’️s desperate clawing was successful! After just a few seconds of facesitting, Kagami rolled off of her, letting the American schoolgirl breathe again. Claire would sit up and inhale deeply, enjoying the air circulating through the bed wrestling room almost as much as if it were pure mountain air. After getting a few gulps of it, she would turn her attention back to Kagami.

The former champion didn’️t look very dignified right now, both hands cupping her sore butt, trying to massage the pain away. Claire scoffed and crawled in her opponent’️s direction, once again ready to earn some more points towards her victory. “You really should just give up…it would be easier on both of us. Honestly, I just want to get this over with.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 am

Kagami was still rubbing her sore butt when Claire began to make her way over towards her "I will not give in to you." Kagami yelled out as she turned to face her oncoming opponent. "I am going to smother you out beneath my butt to get revenge and then i will do it again and again until i win this match." Kagami said as she actually didn't know if she could do that to Claire in her current condition but Kagami wasn't going to back down now after everything that had happened between the two girls.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:21 am

Claire snorted in contempt as she heard Kagami make her confident prediction for the match. “I already smothered you out beneath my butt once. I can do it again. And again. And I don’️t see how you’️re going to stop me.”

Claire would rise up again, getting onto her knees as she glared at Kagami. The former champion seemed to be reeling after her failed facesitting attempt, and Claire wanted to capitalize on that. She wanted to finish this match off as quickly as possible and go home. She had given Kagami fair opportunity to apologize, and for a while it seemed as if the girl might actually do it, but in the end it was all for naught. Claire was done with Kagami, now, and, after finishing her off tonight, did not feel the need to ever interact with her sort-of one-time friend again.

“Haa!” Claire yelled, as she jumped at Kagami, trying to slam into the girl hard enough to knock her down onto her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 am

Kagami was still rubbing her sore backside before yelling back at Claire "I won't let you put your nasty backside in my face again." Kagami said right before Claire slammed into her and knocked Kagami onto her back. "I won't lose." Kagami said more to reassure herself than to try and convince Claire. Kagami would quickly try to sit up but she doubted that Claire would let the exhausted Kagami time to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:32 am

Claire wouldn’️t give Kagami any time to recover. As soon as the former champion sat back up, Claire would look to knock her right back down again. The American girl would pull her arm back, holding it aloft for just a second, before letting it fly back downwards towards Kagami’️s chest, trying to really put the hurt on the Japanese kawaii with a hard forearm smash right to her chest.

“I’️ll sit on your face again whenever I damn well please!” Claire yelled, getting very tired of listening to Kagami’️s lame attempts at trash talk. The girl just kept running her mouth, making Claire angrier, even though Claire was in a position to put some serious hurting on her. “You don’️t have a say! I’️ll do whatever I want to you, and you’️ll sit there and take it like a bitch, understand?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 am

Kagami was in a bad place as she was pinned beneath Claire "I won't let you sit on my face." Kagami said before all the air was pushed from her lungs as Claire's arm slammed into her chest winding Kagami. Kagami wanted to fight back and reverse the roles the two kawaiis were in. However after all of the punishment Kagami had taken compared Claire left Kagami weak and defenseless beneath Claire who seemed to want nothing else than to beat Kagami to a pulp before smothering her unconscious.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next