by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

With Natasha crashing against the turnbuckle and held by Janet, Azami had the time to get up on her feet and joined the two girls at the corner. She had a devilish grin on her face as her hands made a grabbing motion, clearly raring to have a go on Natasha's sexy swimsuit.

"Payback time!" she declared before one of her hands smacked the butt of her opponent and groped it shamelessly. "Ah, such a shame to rip this thing off... but I'm afraid you leave me with so little options..." giggled the self claimed princess.

She would use her other hand to start pulling the part that covered Natasha's breasts down, while pulling the lower part up to keep her fellow blue haired girl distracted with a wedgie. Azami kinda wondered if she really had to rip apart the swimsuit to get it off Natasha. Her opponent did ripped her own, after all, and in her book, returning someone's favor with an interest was never really a bad thing...

"You're pretty rich anyways, aren't you, Natasha-chan?" taunted Azami. "Just get your tailors to make another one like this..."

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 am

Janet huffed a little when Natasha began grinding her well-rounded rear end against her crotch, but the Lakota was able to endure the rubbing long enough for Azami to join them in the corner and, almost immediately, begin stripping their friend naked. Janet would do her part by continuing to hold Natasha against the turnbuckle as best she could, allowing her lover to slip the top part of the swimsuit down and give Natasha a wedgie while she herself continued to dig her fingers into the blue-maned beauty’️s big breasts.

“How’️s it going, sweetie?” she would ask Azami, looking down at the princess to see what kind of progress she was making. “You almost done? Or do you need a little help with that?” As happy as she was to let her lover do the majority of the stripping, Lady Lakota desperately wanted to get in on the action—especially once she had seen the way Azami yanked the material right up between Natasha’️s butt cheeks for a rough wedgie.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Just as she had thought it didn't take Azami long to join her lover in the corner and the first thing the woman did when she arrived was give Natasha's ass quite the firm slap, the french woman rising up onto her tip toes for a few seconds before she returned to wiggling it back and forth for her opponent's enjoyment. "You two really do make quite the lovely pair, and since you both lost to me before I suppose I can let you have a little fun with me before I win tonight too." She said with quite a lot of confidence despite being pinned in the corner at the moment, Natasha gasping playfully to tease the two women as her swimsuit was both pulled down to uncover her firm but large mounds and tugged upward to drag the thin strip of fabric meant to cover her crotch up between her pussy lips.

It was quite the combination she thought to herself while trying to think up some way to get herself out of it, but it was more than a bit difficult to focus with both women having their way with her body. "When this match is over and I take you two home you can find out for yourself Azami-chan." Natasha replied, still sounding confident in her ability to win despite her quickly worsening situation.

Her crash landing had taken a bit out of her but now that she had taken a moment to rest Natasha decided it was time to give her friends something else to think about besides her lovely ass rubbing back against them. Grabbing onto the top rope firmly with both hands Natasha pulled one of her legs up and pressed her foot against the ring post, doing the same with her other leg a moment later so that she was hanging there braced against the corner. With Janet pushing against her Natasha's legs were fully bent but she would try anyways to put her strong legs to work pushing off from the corner as hard as she could to launch herself backwards, trying to force her way past the two women and likely crashing down on top of them both before she would roll off of them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:02 pm

"Heh... just a little bit more..." Azami replied to her lover's question as she tugged more of Natasha's sexy swimsuit. "But I'm sure you want to get a hand on this too... so why don't you go ahead and help yourself... I'm sure Natasha-chan wouldn't mind..." giggled the princess.

The wedgie had to stop at some point, but that's the only way for Azami to strip Natasha completely. She could sense that her opponent starting to struggle against the hold, so she hurried up to remove the girl's outfit, not really caring if she's going to rip it a little at this point. Natasha's body was too beautiful to be covered anyways!

"As if I'm going to let you win again..." she replied to her fellow blue haired girl's cocky remark. "We can always celebrate my win at your place anyways... Don't you think so, Janet-chan?"

What Natasha did afterwards did surprise Azami and since she was right at the back of the girl, the princess would take the full impact of her opponent's rear with her belly, causing her to grunt as she crashed on her back.

"Waauggh!"

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

Janet would slide her hands slowly down from Natasha’️s breasts to her hips, where what had been the top part of her swimsuit now dangled loosely. Grabbing onto it, the Native American wrestler would give it a hard yank, assisting her lover in the removal of the garment. “Mmm…I wouldn’️t mind having my victory party at Natasha’️s place,” Janet agreed with her lover, though she had made one small change to what Azami had originally suggested.

She could feel Natasha shifting her weight around, however, and she knew that the blue-haired woman was going to try something. Quickly, Janet would shift herself upwards and press against Natasha’️s back, trying to force her to remain up against the turnbuckle; that only succeeded in slightly slowing Natasha down, however, when she pushed herself out of the corner, throwing both Janet and Azami backwards.

“Waah!” Janet cried out, falling backwards onto her butt beside her lover as Natasha came down on top of them. Not wanting to let their hard work be all for nothing, however, Janet kept a vicelike grip on Natasha’️s swimsuit, hoping to pull or tear it off of her as she tried to roll away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 am

While they had yet to truly go at each other like she had hoped they would be by this point in the match Natasha couldn't help but smile as she heard each woman declare she would be having a victory party at Natasha's estate, showing at the very least that they did not agree on which of them should be the one to win the match and the chance at the Hentai Title. This tiny bit of friction between the two lovers was what she had been hoping would begin to build, the french woman giggling softly to herself even as she prepared to break up the little love fest in the corner.

"You may not have a choice Hime-chan..." Natasha said just before she hurled herself backwards with as much force as she could muster, even the counter measures Janet had taken against her falling short as Natasha brought all three of them crashing back first onto the mat with her landing on top of both women's sexy and soft bodies. She did not remain there for long however, even though the feeling of Azami's tits being crushed beneath her back was a lovely one, Natasha rolling herself away from the pile of naked women though she did not get very far as she was unexpectedly caught on something.

Looking down at her waist she saw Janet had yet to let go of her swimsuit, Natasha however merely sighed and slid herself out of her swimsuit entirely, leaving the Lakota woman with quite the prize while she escaped to the ropes which she used to pull herself back up onto her feet.

"Whew that was a close one...though it looks like you two got what you wanted in the end." Natasha said laughing while her hands slid down along her front to cup her generous tits, the crowd whistling wildly while every camera in the building appeared to be going off. Her hands gave her mounds a firm squeeze before moving on down to her hips, Natasha leaning over for the crowd to get a good look at her firm ass before straightening back up, still smiling all the while.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:34 am

"Ouuugh... that hurts..." Azami whined as she slowly rolled herself and got to her knees, still rubbing her sore chest.

She glanced at Janet's direction and then Natasha's to see that her lover had managed to take off her fellow blue haired girl's outfit at the very least. Well, that eased the pain a bit. Looking at Natasha's delicious body was enough to get her all excited again. For the time being, though, Azami still felt a little dazed to start tussling again, and she hoped that both girls didn't chose to pick on her while she's recovering...

"Good job... sweetie..." she complimented her lover for a job well done while panting. "Now the real fun can begin..." stated the princess while acting all confident, trying to cover the fact that she's probably the most badly hurt between the three of them after taking Natasha's weight straight on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:14 am

Thankfully, Azami seemed to have borne the brunt of the blow when Natasha fell on top of them, leaving Janet free and self-aware enough to keep a handhold on the French girl’️s swimsuit and keep pulling, eventually succeeding in stripping it off of her entirely. Natasha didn’️t seem to mind—Janet hadn’️t expected her to. They all knew that they would end up naked eventually. If Lady Lakota had had her way, as a matter of fact, they would have started off like that.

Janet would get carefully to her feet, putting a hand on Azami’️s shoulder and helping her lover up, as well. “You okay, sweetie?” she asked, giving the Japanese princess a quick looking-over to make sure she didn’️t have any serious injuries. Once she was sure that Azami would recover, Janet turned her attention to Natasha. She would take a step towards the pale, blue-haired beauty, but would not go on the offensive just yet; she wanted to see whether Natasha had anything in store before launching a potentially reversible attack of her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 am

While the crowd may have thought Natasha's little show was for their enjoyment in reality it had all been for the eyes of Azami and Janet, a sort of reward for their work in finally relieving her of her swimsuit. Now the match was how it should have been from the start, with all three beautiful women completely naked and glistening with a thin layer of sweat, Natasha suddenly having flashbacks to each match where she defeated the two before. Azami had looked absolutely stunning nearly passed out on the mat after what had to have been at least her third orgasm and Janet had looked just as adorable buried up to her neck in the sand, these images giving Natasha even more motivation to win here tonight so she could create new memories just as delicious when she took both beauties home with her after the match had ended.

"Sorry if that was a little...rough ladies, but it was either that or let you two have your way with me and..." Natasha said, pausing in mid sentence as she laughed softly, crossing her arms beneath her luscious breasts while she glanced between the two women. "As lovely as that sounds it will have to wait until after I deliver one, or both of you to orgasms you won't soon forget." With a wide smile on her lips Natasha sized up both women looking for who had been worn down the most, her eyes settling upon Azami who definitely seemed to be breathing harder than her lover, undoubtedly thanks to her bearing the brunt of her escape.

Natasha's gaze fell down to the foot of Janet as the woman stepped forward, her eyes shooting back up to her face with a wide grin upon her lips before she decided to throw herself right back into the fray. "Enough talk though....lets show everyone why were the sexiest women in the AFW!" She shouted out gleefully before dashing forward towards the lovers, her hands shooting forward as she tried to grab onto the left wrist of Azami and then step in behind her, pressing her large mounds into the princess's back while twisting the arm behind her back. "Say Janet, why don't you attend to your lover?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:53 pm

"I'm fine... pretty much..." Azami replied as she was helped up by Janet.

Even if the Lakota girl was her lover, they're still opponents to each other in the ring. If she showed a hint of weakness, then there's no doubt that Janet would take advantage and go for her instead of Natasha. It's a little hard to act tough while she's still breathing a bit heavily, however. Hearing what Natasha said, Azami turned her sight to her fellow blue haired girl and forced a small grin.

"Oh you know you wouldn't mind both of us having our way with you... right here and right now..." she teased.

She'd prefer if Natasha kept talking so she could recover a bit more, but apparently her opponent decided to get back in the match. Seeing the girl charged towards her and Janet, Azami decided to back away from her lover, hoping that Natasha would pick the Lakota girl to have fun instead. Unfortunately, she was a bit sluggish and when her fellow blue haired girl grabbed her wrist, Azami couldn't do much but to resign to her fate.

"Ah!" the princess cried as her arm was twisted behind her back, with Natasha's bare breasts pressing on her back. "Uhh..."

Hearing what Natasha said, Azami quickly glanced at Janet. If her lover decided to comply with what the other girl suggested, then she'd be in real trouble. Even if she knew that, however, Azami's mind was also split as she imagined that being sandwiched between Natasha and Janet would be a wonderful experience too... Swallowing her saliva, she tried to squirm her way free from Natasha's grip, a little half heartedly as she wanted to look like she's going to give to the temptation.

"L-let go!" demanded the princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next