by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by daemongirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:27 am

Natasha had come to know both women quite well after her two matches with each of them and knew they would never be able to turn down such an offer, then again she doubted there were very many people in the world who would have turned her down on such a generous offer. Of course this would only escalate the intensity of the match further than it had already been, but that was exactly what Natasha wanted, to make this match the greatest of her career thus far, and to give those watching something to remember her for.

The only problem now was whether or not her offer would make the pair decide to double team her for real instead of just teasing her with it, but she had an idea for how to ensure that didn't happen. "Oh you hear that Azami-chan, seems Janet here thinks shes better than the both of us. I do hope you don't intend to just let her win?" She said with a devious grin, looking between the two women trying to see if her words were having any effect.

"But..." Natasha began to say, her voice growing far more serious for a moment. "When I do win this match I hope you two will be there cheering me on when I take on Marisa for the title, watching as I prove myself." Less than a few seconds after she finished speaking the announcer finished the introductions and rang the bell, signaling for the match to at last begin.

"But it seems the time for simple talk is at an end, hope you two are ready to lose to me...again." Natasha's voice lost the somber tone from a moment ago, regaining her joyous demeanor as she brought her hands up in front of her chest and shifted from foot to foot.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 am

Natasha's attempt to make her and Janet fight each other earned a giggle from the self claimed princess. She knew just how determined everyone would be, including herself, to claim the contract for themselves. While she might not care too much about belts and stuffs, she simply prefer to win, especially against her lover, and Natasha who already beat her once before.

"Hmmph, you all know that the contract only fit for a hime like me," she boasted, placing a hand in front of her mouth. "Plus, I wouldn't mind having two servants for a night... or more..." she giggled again.

Azami was enjoying the little intimate moment between herself, Janet, and Natasha, but soon it all came to an end with the bell rang. She smiled and lightly push herself off from her lover to get some space between them. From this point, it's all about business.

"Let's see... if you're ready... for this!" Azami announced as she quickly attempted to pounce on Natasha, looking to bring the girl down to the mat right at the start.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 am

Janet giggled along with her lover at Natasha’️s attempt to drive a wedge in between the two of them. It was a valiant effort, but, ultimately, it would be for naught. Janet and her beloved Azami could not be turned against each other easily—of course, they would have to battle against each other tonight for the right to become hentai champion, but the Lakota woman never doubted for a second that they would make up as soon as the match had concluded.

“I believe that the contract should rightfully belong to whoever has the best chance at winning the match,” Janet said, after both Natasha and Azami had already given the reasons that they should emerge victorious. “And I have been in a championship match before.”

As the bell rang and Azami pushed her, Janet would giggle and take a step back, letting her lover plow forward in the direction of their dear friend. As the Japanese princess attempted to tackle Natasha to the mat, Janet would not remain idle—she would come up behind her lover, sneaking her hand in between Azami's legs to stroke the woman's barely-clothed person, giggling as she did so.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 am

While she couldn't be sure if her little mind games had accomplished anything she had at least managed to make the two women laugh, Natasha giggling herself to match the pair. She knew Azami and Janet weren't going to turn on each other or anything of that sort, but unless she had seriously misjudged them both the two beauties were now thinking about themselves winning the match as individuals rather than as a team. Their following words widened Natasha's smile as they confirmed her suspicions were correct.

"You two certainly have the skills to be the champion, I know that first hand. Azami you beat me last time but don't expect me to go easy on you this time." Natasha said with a playful wink and a laugh, but when she turned her head to look at Janet directly she seemed a bit more serious.

"And yes, Janet you have already been in a title match, but that doesn't mean you will win this one." She replied while shooting Janet a look of pure determination, making it obvious she was going to be giving this match everything she had.

Natasha stepped back to keep both women within the cone of her vision, not wanting to let either one of them out of her sight now that the bell had rung to start the match. When she saw movement from Azami Natasha quickly stepped to the side out of the woman's path, moving in behind her in time to watch Janet land the first sensual touch of the match. Giggling at the sight of Janet rubbing her lover's bikini clad sex Natasha then stepped in close before leaping up into the air, aiming to deliver a drop kick to Janet's back that would both of the lovers either down to the mat or into the ropes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 am

Azami scoffed as Natasha reacted better than what she expected. She probably could have tried a little feint after all that talk about ganging up on her fellow blue haired girl. Of course it's also partially Natasha's fault for being so hot in the first place! Azami didn't get to be disappointed for too long, though, as she felt someone's hand sneaking between her legs - her lover's, judging from how it felt. The self claimed princess purred, but quickly awakened with a push from her back.

"Uh!" Azami grunted as she stumbled forward and fell on her hands and knees.

She obviously wouldn't want to stay down for a while, so Azami would try to push Janet off her and crawl towards the ropes in order to get some space for herself. Hopefully both Natasha and Janet would be busy with each other so she could get back to her feet once she reached the edge of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:56 am

Natasha managed to side-step Azami’️s attack, and so Janet’️s attempt to come down on top of both of them and gain an early advantage turned into a simple sneaky fingering—something she gave her lover almost every day. It was still a good move on her part—she needed just one opponent to orgasm to win, after all—but things got much worse strategically as Natasha drop-kicked her in the back, sending the Lakota warrior and the Japanese princess tumbling forward onto the mat in a lovers’️ heap.

“Oof!” Janet gasped. Luckily for her, Azami cushioned her fall, and the Lakota woman bounced back up onto her feet pretty quickly, turning to face Natasha and smiling. “Are you ready to play, Natasha, sweetie?” she purred, putting her hands up and marching forward in her friend’️s direction, ready for an intimate lock-up with the sexy blue-haired Frenchwoman.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 am

Natasha had thought about this match a lot in the days leading up to it and in that time she had thought up and dismissed dozens of game plans for it, one of those dismissed involved her taking a back seat to the match while she waited for the perfect opportunity to swoop in and win. While it was certainly one of the more successful strategies when it came to triple threats and their like, Natasha refused to let anyone say that she stole a win here tonight instead of earning it. So while it was sweet seeing Janet playing with her lover the french woman wasn't going to just stand there and watch, leaping forward and delivering a drop kick to the Lakota woman's back, sending both woman falling down to the mat in a heap.

Natasha joined the two women on the mat as she fell down onto her side as gravity demanded she must, quickly leaping back up onto her feet in true martial arts fashion. "You know you two do look cute together." Natasha remarked while watching Janet become the first to get back up onto her feet, Azami crawling over towards the ropes giving the two former opponents at Summer Splash some one on one time.

She could see that Janet wanted to lock up with her and for a moment she mirrored her stance and approached, but the last thing she wanted was to be held down in one spot while Azami recovered for being double teamed lay down that road. When she got in close to Janet Natasha would shoot her hands past Janet's and try to wrap them around the back of the woman's head, pulling her in then for a fiery kiss before leaping back and trying to drop to her knees bringing Janet's face crashing down to the mat.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am

A thousand different possibilities were playing out in Janet’️s mind right now. She could hold Natasha in one place and wait for Azami to recover and come over, at which point the two of them would have a real opportunity at double-teaming their friend; she could go all-out against Natasha right now, and potentially slip up and let either her or Azami have a real advantage over her; or she could do any number of other things. She dispelled all of those confusing thoughts and just focused on one: getting up close and sensual with Natasha. Long-term strategy could be put aside for the time being.

Natasha certainly seemed ready to get sensual, grabbing Janet’️s head and pulling her in for a long, delicious kiss. “Mmmmm,” Janet moaned as she was released. She gave Natasha a smile. “Tasty!”

Then, suddenly, Natasha dropped to her knees and pulled, trying to bring Janet down to the mat. Well, the Lakota woman did not intend to let that happen—the mat was far less tasty than Natasha’️s lips. She would throw her arms out in front of her, catching herself before her face could slam into the mat. Then, rearing up onto her knees, Janet would lunge forward, trying to capture Natasha in a warm, crushing bearhug.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 am

Azami was just getting up at the edge of the ring while the actions between Janet and Natasha took place. She sighed, feeling a little left out, but it wouldn't be for too long! Azami adjusted her breath and prepared herself to launch her own offense, one that she hoped could take one or even both of her opponents at the same time. Seeing what the Lakota girl doing with her bearhug attempt, however, she changed her mind.

The self claimed princess used the ropes to propel herself towards the other two girls, ready to join the fun whether they're ready or not. Should Janet was successful in capturing Natasha with the bearhug, Azami was ready to take on her fellow blue haired girl from behind to sandwich Natasha between herself and her lover! Just picturing how it'd be already made her lick her lips.

"Hello again, my darlings... Miss me?" she said as she attempted to wrap her arms around Natasha's luscious figure.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:37 am

Natasha had been hoping she could put Janet to sleep for a little while, giving her time to focus on Azami who from her experience was the more submissive of the two. Unfortunately that wasn't fated to happen as Janet caught herself inches before her face would have crashed into the mat, a move that surprised Natasha, giving Janet all the time she needed to take advantage as she threw herself at the french woman. Unable to move out of the way fast enough Natasha leaned forward to take the tackle head on, lifting her arms upward to keep Janet from getting her arms around them too but could do nothing to keep herself out of the bear hug which followed.

"Better not let go." Natasha said tauntingly as her hands ran down along the woman's back to her plump ass, giving each cheek a firm slap to tease Janet even further. As they were Natasha wasn't too worried, Janet would have to let go of her hug to truly cause some damage, but it wasn't long before Azami dropped in behind her and put Natasha in the exact situation she had been trying to avoid, being caught between the two lovers. "Why...ugh...hello yourself Azami-chan."

While she was definitely looking at an uphill battle now Natasha didn't feel helpless just yet. Her fingers grabbed hold of Janet's bikini bottom and gave it a sharp tug upward to give the woman quite the wedgie, one of her hands sliding around Janet's waist to grab hold of the front of the woman's bottoms next, Natasha now pulling upon them back and forth to drive them deep into her pussy and ass. Turning her head to the side she would press her lips to Azami's, moaning not so softly into the woman's lips while she rubbed her back firmly against the woman's tits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next